Rocket League Tournament (2v2 - Single Elimination)

Jaggy

the clocks are confusing me... UK time currently has DST as well right? still an hour behind CET? so ist 18:39 for me now, can we meet at 20:00 to Play? Millius should be done downloading by then, and I can put my daughter in bed. so thats

80 mins from now,

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jaggy

• grjkie

• Squirrel

• GeraldPhoenix

I don't know anything about DST in your area.  I know if you're in the London timezone (per the boards), you're an hour ahead of GMT.

Edited by Jaggy

Apologies. How about this weekend. Saturday night or Sunday?

Just a car enthusiast; Because racecar

:D"Stay true to yourself. Few will accept you. Everyone else can kick rocks!" :D

: NORMAL : 'A GIFT and a CURSE' : FIRE :

no worries Gerald, sure this weekend should work can we aim at 7PM GMT+1 please? or after, I can't usually play sooner. Millius is around again so should be no problem

Alright, sounds good. Saturday?

:D"Stay true to yourself. Few will accept you. Everyone else can kick rocks!" :D

I got the times mixed up, thinking it was 7pm my time, even though we agreed on 7pm +1GMT. We can go tomorrow, same time.

Edited by GeraldPhoenix

The bracket has been updated with the latest standings.  The M&M's forfeited their game, sending DCGP to the semifinals to battle the Booty Bandits.  

http://challonge.com/xdbxrocketleague

Please note:  Extra time is being given in this tournament since G is currently in the process of moving.  There's no rush to complete the semifinal rounds since I am unsure what week G will be able to use his PS4 again.  However, I know everyone is excited.  So Beautiful Boom and LimeGreenNinja's can have your match at any time.  :)  DC & Gerald, this gives you guys more time to practice to get ready for your match against Scotty & G.  :lol:

• Like 2

Lol. Aw, come on guys. Anything could've happened. I do apologize. I've been really busy, just started a new job.

The bracket has been updated with the latest standings. The M&M's forfeited their game, sending DCGP to the semifinals to battle the Booty Bandits.

http://challonge.com/xdbxrocketleague

Please note: Extra time is being given in this tournament since G is currently in the process of moving. There's no rush to complete the semifinal rounds since I am unsure what week G will be able to use his PS4 again. However, I know everyone is excited. So Beautiful Boom and LimeGreenNinja's can have your match at any time. :) DC & Gerald, this gives you guys more time to practice to get ready for your match against Scotty & G. :lol:

Lol. We'll be ready. :)

I hope, lol.

Edited by GeraldPhoenix
  • Like 1

Limegreenninja are you guys available tomorrow from 8:30 gmt to play our match?

www.ishare4free.com

Please don't be offended, it's a small piece of my mind that I chose to expose...

Thanks m8, they were fun and exciting matches :D you guys played well :)

• Like 4

www.ishare4free.com

Please don't be offended, it's a small piece of my mind that I chose to expose...

• 2 weeks later...

Well, team Beautiful Boom is backing out from this tournament... Not by choice but an unfortunate turn of events made us choose this... I wish the best of luck to the remaining teams and good luck. I'll play the next one Jag, sorry about this

www.ishare4free.com

Yeah, I feel bummed as well... I really do believe that we might have won the tournament, but it's alright, whenever this one is over and you start the next either 1v1 or 3v3 we'll be there :)

www.ishare4free.com

After careful consideration, I'm going to go ahead and cancel this tournament.  Thanks to all who signed up and played.  It was a good practice run for future tournaments.  I hope the next one is more successful.  Anyone is welcome to host tournaments too.  Please do not rely just on me.

• Like 1