Rocket League Tournament (2v2 - Single Elimination)

Jaggy

Probably :P he doesn't know of about any of this yet so those may be his conditions haha

Lol. Was just reading this and figured why not, I'd see if you were available. Stealing my shit as usual and signing me up.

It's only fitting we're called Booty Bandits anyway.

• Like 2

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jaggy

• grjkie

• Squirrel

• GeraldPhoenix

You know he wants to :D

www.ishare4free.com

Please don't be offended, it's a small piece of my mind that I chose to expose...

Hey Jag how will the opponents be decided?

www.ishare4free.com

Please don't be offended, it's a small piece of my mind that I chose to expose...

Hey Jag how will the opponents be decided?

I have an account set up on Challonge.  So if it randomizes it, that's how I'll do it.  If not, I'll do something so it's completely random.  I'm not sure how else to do it at the moment since it's my first tournament.  It's kind of a test run to see how popular this is.

Also, these are people currently looking for a team mate.  I don't want these posts to get lost in the excitement.  :D

ROCKET LEAGUE! I'll definitely give this a go!

I'm terrible at it though so I need to pair up with someone who doesn't mind getting knocked out early. Simply making contact with the ball is a major achievement for me - it's a bonus if it heads in the right direction! I'm not really selling myself here am I...

Any ideas of a time jag as I be working. And want in on this haha ROCKET LEAGUE

Who wants to be in my team? LIME????

Lime hasn't seen this post yet, so Ninja and Lime may be partnered up.  :)

Tiger & Gunner, if you want to be team mates, let me know!  :)

Ive got nobody in mind to team up with, but am interested. So if anyone wants to team with me, then count me in :)

Im open to EU partner, but due to times it might be easier for me to participate if my partner is NA or AU. Of course im aware i might go against an EU team so the times not a huge deal to me.

Edited by Skorpion

Ive got nobody in mind to team up with, but am interested. So if anyone wants to team with me, then count me in :)

Im open to EU partner, but due to times it might be easier for me to participate if my partner is NA or AU. Of course im aware i might go against an EU team so the times not a huge deal to me.

Ill team up with you if interested if not im looking for a partner

Jag our team is called Beautiful BOOM :D

• Like 1

www.ishare4free.com

I'm the worst rocket league player ever. I spend more time driving on the ceiling than I do hitting the ball. If anyone wants to be knocked out in the 1st round then I'm your man!

• Like 1

I've only seen my son playing but i'd be up for this. Anyone who wants a quick exit ley me know and we'll team up. Maybe we might just beat the odds

I would like to bet on some games :D

www.ishare4free.com

You know that ain't true :D

• Like 2

www.ishare4free.com

Lol we are feeling confident enough :D

• Like 1

www.ishare4free.com

Lol we are feeling confident enough :D

that's the point grjkie, you are feeling confident you're going to win. Me and Lime know it for sure!:P

• Like 1

I can be a little hit or miss so I'll need to practice. Can't wait though, it's going to be so much fun!

• Like 1

scottyb1988.jpg

I'm the worst rocket league player ever. I spend more time driving on the ceiling than I do hitting the ball. If anyone wants to be knocked out in the 1st round then I'm your man!

Sounds like we're on the same page! Shall we make a team? Ceiling Riders?!

• Like 1

It's official, team LimeNinja are the new favourites to take the trophy :P

Is that your team name too, or will it be something different?

I won't get into it we'll speak on the green :D

• Like 1

www.ishare4free.com

Is that your team name too, or will it be something different?

I like the sound of LimeGreenNinja, unless Ninja has a different idea.

Or Team Kick Grjkies Ass :D 

• Like 3