SRL

zmurko

1 hour ago, zmurko said:

Here are all the cars presented that are planned to participate in the event (colours/style to change when customized by drivers of course):

Retro race

GT1

Reveal hidden contents

i8heOYs.png y2KlTZb.png roU2Yv7.png ZY4EKYh.png

GT2

Reveal hidden contents

2UJwyIQ.png pwwhxhN.png 3sDqqgE.png nVpdMpr.png

GT3

Reveal hidden contents

QEnhYe8.png l6RWBOm.png tBxWJW7.png qPGVczF.png

Modern Race

GT1

Reveal hidden contents

HkJCkhz.png SkeJXzC.png n7775se.png Rwpvo4z.png

GT2

Reveal hidden contents

bOvuoTI.png BLCUvfj.png 2gzIwN0.png NY9YJ5S.png

GT3

Reveal hidden contents

8qAqAIc.png 6UWtQho.png Sqg0wuS.png Eprgl9Y.png

Awesome post!! You certainly can't make it more exciting than this to sign up!! You gotta be dead (or have to be at work) not to wanna join!

• Thanks 1

I'm obviously well up for this and can go in whatever isn't picked to make up the numbers.  Given the choice though I'd love to race Xero Gas liveries in both events which would mean anything from GT1 or the Retinue in the retro race and the Lynx or Novak in the Modern race. It would be a nice mix being in the top class in one race and the lowest class in another @mulderYou wanna get in on the Xero Gas wagon?  Once XDBX are signed up for this we're going to give VANS and piston heads a shout.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fido_le_muet said:

Special request, if Spin can't make it, I'd like to pick his GT500 instead so I can be team Grotti for both races 😁

Ok. Hopefully we'll have 2 drivers per car, so you might both end up in the GT500.

I'll allow duplicates once we have at least 10 players signed up and 2 GTs full in each race. I don't want to force anyone to race in that horrible excuse of a GT car made by Ocelot. 😂

For the Modern race I'd like to pick the S80RR if we have enough, if not then I'll take the RE-7B. I have the Rebla as a GT3 reserve.

For the Retro I'll take the Jester Classic with the Retinue as reserve.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, djw180 said:

For the Modern race I'd like to pick the S80RR if we have enough, if not then I'll take the RE-7B. I have the Rebla as a GT3 reserve.

For the Retro I'll take the Jester Classic with the Retinue as reserve.

You're first in waiting line for the 2nd spot in S80RR. As soon as we hit 11 players, it's yours.

• Like 1

On 10/29/2020 at 8:33 PM, SkyeDave said:

I'm obviously well up for this and can go in whatever isn't picked to make up the numbers.  Given the choice though I'd love to race Xero Gas liveries in both events which would mean anything from GT1 or the Retinue in the retro race and the Lynx or Novak in the Modern race. It would be a nice mix being in the top class in one race and the lowest class in another @mulderYou wanna get in on the Xero Gas wagon?  Once XDBX are signed up for this we're going to give VANS and piston heads a shout.

Yes, I do want to get on that wagon 👍

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dodge said:

Thats right. US went through a time change last night. We are now 1 hour behind. 

I thought this event was today but its next week as today we have a H2H in its place. Making sure you werent confused as I was about this today. 

Edited by Con

Yes, the usual/normal start time. This one starts in 171 hours.

@Dodge:

What are the participants expected to do before and during the event:
- pick one of the modern cars and one of the retro/classic cars from the above list of eligible cars provided by manufacturers, pick an alternative as well in case someone can't afford a new car and doesn't own any of the remaining cars
- you must apply a racing livery with a visible racing number on these 2 cars and have them fully upgraded and ready to race with (all cars have that option)
- you will only be competing against other cars in your chosen tier, so pick the tier/car you feel most comfortable in
- you can race in different tiers in each race