SRL

zmurko

SRL tonight, a casual contact racing PL, some muscle, sports classics, sports and other classes thrown in, no restrictions.

I can include some upcoming H2H tracks if you want, let me know.

Also taking requests for tracks to include, as I'll be throwing the PL together in the evening.

I should have enough time tomorrow then to put together the rallycross event for next week, test the tracks, write down instructions, etc ... Sorry for the delay on that event, but I just didn't have any opportunities to put it all together.

See you all tonight.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, zmurko said:

SRL tonight, a casual contact racing PL, some muscle, sports classics, sports and other classes thrown in, no restrictions.

I can include some upcoming H2H tracks if you want, let me know.

Also taking requests for tracks to include, as I'll be throwing the PL together in the evening.

I should have enough time tomorrow then to put together the rallycross event for next week, test the tracks, write down instructions, etc ... Sorry for the delay on that event, but I just didn't have any opportunities to put it all together.

See you all tonight.

If you wanted to throw some h2h jobs in that would be great, these are the races:

[¥]#Matterhorn-RX - Sports

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/jobs/job/0eir7DjorUm9Qad6tPN_5Q

[¥]#Wasteland-RX - off road

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/jobs/job/xjzEB5V3I0iQWXwjdOZ1uw

! Revolutions Per Minute - Muscle

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/jobs/job/5_vR7XB1w02ajz1mrmRBLA

Runway Road Course - Supers

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/jobs/job/YSWfx0CTfkCqmCC7c69z9g

• Like 2

Tonights Rallycross playlist:

1. Xero Bay RX by @JuniorChubb in a Warrener (6 laps per heat)

2. Great Chaparral RX by @Banketelli in Retinue /Savestra (3 laps per heat)

3. Stoner Rally Cross by @djw180 in Omnis/Tropos/GB200/Comet Safari (4 laps per heat)

4. Murrieta RX by @zmurko in Flash GT (5 laps per heat)

5. Speedos RX by @Lann in Issi Sport / Sultan Classic (5 laps per heat)

You don't need any custom cars, as all races will be set to GTA and you'll be able to borrow one.

Each race will be set to multiple laps.

1st lap: we'll all go around, scout the track, see where the joker lap is, get used to the car and then park at the start/finish line.

Depending on number of drivers, we'll then split in (most likely) 2 groups and run 2 semifinals by completing a predetermined number of laps on each track.
Example: 2 groups of 5, first group starts on a sticky bomb explosion and does 3 laps and stops after the finish line, then the 2nd group does 3 laps and stops after the finish line.

Top 2-3 from each group (depending on size of the groups) move to A Finals, the rest qualify for B Finals.

Then we run the B Finals first (everyone finishes the race) and the A Finals last for the winner of each race.
(A Finals will have more drivers than B Finals to prevent the race timer starting when B Finals are over))

In every race (semifinals and finals), you have to take a joker lap once.

We then move to the next track.

On the next track groups will be formed based on a combined score in the PL, with 1st and last position in the playlist going to group 1, 2nd and second to last position going to group 2, 3rd to group 1, etc ...

Everything will also be explained as we go, though it should be about the same as we tried like a month or two ago in one of the races in SRL if you all remember (where the idea for more Rallycross races originated as well).

See you all tonight.

Edited by zmurko
  • Like 5

42 minutes ago, Schumi6581 said:

That was great @zmurkowould love to do it again sometime. 

And I am getting a real urge to build a rallycross track now....

Maybe a upcoming off-road event including a creators part.

Unfortunately SRL is taking a break, at least with me as a host/participant.

I was having a hard time finding time to plan the PLs for the last month or so and since my PS+ subscription is ending in next day or two as well, I decided to give GTA a rest, probably until this fall/winter.

Thanks to everyone who took part in the PL since I started hosting again last fall, it's been a lot of fun. I hope you all enjoyed it as well. I'll miss the weekly racing fix.

If someone wants to take over hosting, please do, you're more than welcome to do so.

We'll see what the end of the year brings with a new enhanced/extended/expended PS5 version and PS5 availability, but hopefully I shall be back hosting over the fall/winter again in some form or another.

See you all on the forums in the meantime.

• Like 1
  • Sad 6

Thank you for bringing such great season of SRL! I am looking forward to whats to come.. and see you around the site!

• Like 4

Thanks @zmurko for putting together and hosting all these events this season, I really appreciate it. This was my first season of SRL and I didn’t really know what to expect. @SkyeDave used to waffle on about what he had been doing in SRL but I never really listened 😁. I was blown away by the effort and organisation you put into the events and really enjoyed the variety of events and the quality racing from everyone involved. I hope to see you all at future events or seasons. 🙂

• Like 4

Thank you Z!

Really appreciate al the effort. Hope to see you back online soon.

Have a nice Summer-break! 

• Like 1

Thanks a lot Z for always bringing us these cool racing events. 

Can't wait for your return this fall. Have a good summer and don't be a stranger ! 

• Like 1

Thanks Z! See you in Los Santos  soon, when we’ll all be on PS5s!

Edited by BryannosaurusRex
  • Like 1

Hey @zmurko Thanks for so many great Sunday nights.  Your inventiveness and hard work made for so many great events it'd be hard to pick favourites.  I hope you have a great Summer and that we can race again some time soon.

• Like 1