SRL

zmurko

Consider me in. I'm leaving Euro Truck Sim behind for a night and back on the GTA grind.

Just let me read the info etc, then I'll post my choices

Edit:

I owuld like to pick the Novak and the sentinal Classic please if possible. I know this puts me on either side of the brothers Scottish, but I just can;t turn donw a car with a roof rack!!!

Edited by CatManDoza
  • Like 4

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

51 minutes ago, zmurko said:

Whatever you prefer @djw180, as long as we have 4-5 drivers in each tier. We might still get some to join late. I have you down for S80RR.

I’m so confused. I thought I had picked the S80RR and Gauntlet Classic? Are we not doing that this week?

Just now, SkyeDave said:

If Catman is also going Sentinel Classic and the Comet Retro Custom appears to have no on tin it then can I switch across to that?

sorry dave, I can change if you like? I don't have the comet retro custom, sow ent for something I like

Just now, CatManDoza said:

sorry dave, I can change if you like? I don't have the comet retro custom, sow ent for something I like

Honestly, I'd rather be in the Comet Retro Custom but I thought it was picked earlier.  Relax Cat, you go in whatever.  It's all good.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SkyeDave said:

Honestly, I'd rather be in the Comet Retro Custom but I thought it was picked earlier.  Relax Cat, you go in whatever.  It's all good.

sound as quid Davey boy

No problem, Novak and Sentinel classic for @CatManDoza and Comet Retro for @SkyeDave.

Still time to switch cars if anyone wants to, just make sure there's at least 4 drivers per tier and at least 3 different cars per tier, but no more than 2 drivers in the same car. Though I'm quite happy with the spread atm.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, zmurko said:

No problem, Novak and Sentinel classic for @CatManDoza and Comet Retro for @SkyeDave.

Still time to switch cars if anyone wants to, just make sure there's at least 4 drivers per tier and at least 3 different cars per tier, but no more than 2 drivers in the same car. Though I'm quite happy with the spread atm.

Still room? 

• Like 2

Thanks for having me this evening. Was good to be back, but was a little rusty after 3 months or so away from gta. But good fun none the less, just remind me not to pick the Novak next time, roof rack or not!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2