SRL

zmurko

3 minutes ago, zmurko said:

Yeah it's a handful. I was thinking of taking the Novak too, but after couple of laps I said nope, I'm not trying to drive that for 1/2h. 😂

If you could share that info with me next time that would be fantastic!

• Haha 6

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

Thanks for organizing this event @zmurko and @SkyeDave. It worked out pretty good with all the setup races etc. 

Had some great battles especially in the Retro race. Sorry for stealing your win last minute @Spinnaker1981 😁

Won't be there next week unfortunately but looking forward for the weeks after!

• Like 2

Thanks @zmurko for hosting.  I really enjoyed that.  It was really well planned and really well though out.  It was great being involved in wee battles but having to watch out for faster cars.  Thanks for putting it all together.  

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, RammsteinDUDE said:

Thanks for organizing this event @zmurko and @SkyeDave. It worked out pretty good with all the setup races etc. 

Had some great battles especially in the Retro race. Sorry for stealing your win last minute @Spinnaker1981 😁

Won't be there next week unfortunately but looking forward for the weeks after!

I can't really take any credit.  @zmurko made me co host in the hope I would get more folk along but in the end I only managed to round up a stray cat and my brother........

• Haha 5

Thanks @zmurko for organising this, I’ve never done anything quite like it and really enjoyed the night. Thanks for having me along 👍

Edited by mulder
  • Like 2

Results from last night:

RETRO race

GT1:

1. @SkyeDave in Pfister Comet Retro Custom
2. @mulder in Dewbauchee Rapid GT Classic
3. @CatManDoza in Ubermacht Sentinel Classic

GT2

1. @DavidCore89 in Vapid Retinue
2. @Schumi6581 in Vapid Retinue
3. @zmurko in Ubermacht Zion Classic *

GT3:

1. @RammsteinDUDE in Lampadati Michelli GT
2. @Spinnaker1981 in Grotti GT500
3. @Fido_le_muet in Grotti GT500

Spoiler

EmVg4peXUAAR6CH?format=jpg&name=large

* their driver was killed during the race RIP

MODERN race

GT:

1. @RammsteinDUDE in Truffade Thrax
2. @Fido_le_muet in Grotti Itali GTO
3. @djw180 in Annis S80RR

GT2:

1. @Spinnaker1981 in Enus Paragon R
2. @Protocawl in Benefactor Schlagen GT
3. @Lann in Progen Itali GTB Custom

GT3:

1. @mulder in Lampadati Novak
2. @SkyeDave in Ocelot Lynx
3. @zmurko in Bravado Sprunk Buffalo

Spoiler

EmVg7rHWEAAtFqU?format=jpg&name=large

Great success for Lampadati, as it wins GT3 tiers with both cars taking part in the event, one of them a SUV nonetheless. Other winners of the day were Pfister winning GT1 in Retro race, Vapid taking home a double victory in GT2 in Retro race, Truffade winning GT1 in Modern race and Enus winning GT2 in Modern race. No wins for Grotti despite having 2 cars and some fast drivers in both races, taking home two 2nd and one 3rd place. Bad luck for Dinka and Declasse, the only 2 manufacturers not making it on the podium, though Declasse will be making an appeal, as they believe dead people shouldn't be racing and therefore they earned 3rd spot in GT2 class in Retro race instead of the dead Ubermacht driver. A slight embarrassment for the only Progen car, as they were hoping to destroy their tier with a Super car, but instead they ended up being beaten by a slower SUV from a lower tier at the end, back to the drawing board for them.

Well done everyone!

Edited by zmurko
  • Like 7

Nice one for setting this up, appreciate it must have taken a lot of thought.

I never knew that kinda thing was possible with the different classes, certainly adds more possibilities.

great success win GIF

Edited by DavidCore89
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Its my understanding that both Declasse and Progen will present evidence of some sort within the next days. Rumors say it will be entertaining, yet lacking any substance of relevancy for the outcome. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Lann said:

Its my understanding that both Declasse and Progen will present evidence of some sort within the next days. Rumors say it will be entertaining, yet lacking any substance of relevancy for the outcome. 

Is that progen deceptively slow? I seem to remember drag racing you down the first down hill section and you couldn't pull away from my novak

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

2 hours ago, CatManDoza said:

Is that progen deceptively slow? I seem to remember drag racing you down the first down hill section and you couldn't pull away from my novak

Yes, only time to pass was to make use the traction on the corners. 

9 hours ago, zmurko said:

Sunday, Sunday! Raceday! 🏁

Racecar GIF by Digg

That gif is from a Dutch tv program we had in the 70's/80's... One of the races was a reverse DAF 55 race. Thos little cars had a CVT transmission and could go as fast backwards as forwards🤣

• Haha 4