Share Your Most Recent Gaming Accomplishment

G37

Won an event playlist for the first time in months, edged DC by 1 point.

• Like 6

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Level 200 -- not that its any different from level 199 -- just sounds much cooler!... :)

• Like 2

"Get busy living, or get busy dying." - Andy Dufresne from The Shawshank Redemption...

cotick20.jpg

I think it was Sunday, i accepted an invite from a random to do Chopper Tail. I thought this could be fun. i havent done missions in a while. When I got into the room, I was called a glitcher and cheater for being over Level 200. The host said he had been playing the game daily since release and could only muster Level 78. I informed him about our crew, and how active we are. let him know that I have never glitched and that when I joined this crew in February, I was only a level 50, or so. 

After the Mission he wanted to kick my ass in a DM for being a liar. I figured, what have I got to loose. I thought maybe this guy is good, and If I can show him I can play, he might believe me about not glitching. Well, long story short, I blew him apart 13-1 PvP K/D.  :lol:  I think he believed me at that point, but then he got madder. So he wanted to race. We ran the Zentorno Race around Downtown. Lap 1 I made a clean pass on without so much as a scratch on his car. Then I slipped up and wrecked. He caught me and hit me so hard that I flew off the Interstate and exploded on the street below. So he got me back, I guess. At that point I retracted my offer to check out our crew. 

We ran 1 more race, since I knew what to expect, I figured I could handle him now. After the start he let me get ahead of him. Probably thought I was going to try to wreck him now. At the first turn he came barreling in without braking. I knew this was coming, so I broke and swerved outside, letting fly into a building, and some trees, and finally resting down in the Viaduct. Then I proceeded to stomp his ass completely into the ground and won by over 30 seconds. I once again got accused of glitching before he took his bruised ego and expedited a Rage Quit from the Voting Screen.

XDBX - 2

Randoms - 1

We win!

• Like 12

Dodgeservice.png

Haha what a mug.

I hate it when the first reaction to being crushed is to accuse someone of cheating.

Level 78 since game launch....  :lol:.

Edited by DavidCore89

Someone said I was using god mode in a DM recently, he and his teammate were coming at me so I killed one then rolled and hit the other guy with a headshot  B)

• Like 4

I got the in game notification that I was OWNING G37 in a DM. My life is now complete LOL

Im still waiting for that particular message, when/if I get it, you can believe it will be posted here. He is still my ArchEnemy for like 4 months now.

• Like 1

Dodgeservice.png

350 race wins - never mind how many losses.

Getting called a "hacker" in a H2H.

Someone betting 8,000 on me in a regular DM with knives.  And yes, I won. ;)

488 TDM/DM wins.

Got around to creating my 9th race.  One more and I can post a compilation thread.

• Like 9

Someone said I was using god mode in a DM recently, he and his teammate were coming at me so I killed one then rolled and hit the other guy with a headshot  B)

:lol: Yeah you use that Goddess mode, think it's called "Being Danni"

My biggest dream is to be called a Cheater but never seems to get good enough :lol:

Got a world record in the non-contact version of this race, it didn't say 'world record' on my screen but I knew it was  :D

Congrats DC, that's awesome :D 

For a brief moment I was 3rd in the world for that track too :) Beaten only by GOD and must've been the Devil too lol

Yeah, they update quite often.

I lost my standard race record and Rev got pushed down to 4th on standard and non-contact.

• Like 1

It's not hard to get all gold medals, as long as you keep trying! The lesson which we have to catch the flags is awesomeeee! To get gold on that one you gotta perform some crazy meneuvers at a crazy speed! That one is very cool.

• Like 1

I flew an air race in a Mallard upside down for the last 1/2 and  thru some tricky parts and won the race.

He sure did, under a lot of bridges too.

I would like to add a recent accomplishment - I got called a dick for racing upside down under bridges today :D

• Like 7

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Surprised to see a few Coquettes up there.

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines