Share Your Most Recent Gaming Accomplishment

G37

They were nerfed in a recent update so they're like big cardboard boxes now, takes 3 RPGs to destroy them I was just lucky enough they were already damaged and only needed one ;)

They were nerfed in a recent update so they're like big cardboard boxes now, takes 3 RPGs to destroy them I was just lucky enough they were already damaged and only needed one ;)

lol, I didn't see how you did it. I just knew we were up against a tank and the feed said 'dani has killed the twanker'

Just learned to roll around on the road/pavement :D jupp I'm an noob  :P

Thanks LN couldn't have done it without you  :lol:

Would also like to thank my family and friends, couldn't done this without you backing me up for this great achievement.

And Last but no Least R* that's made this fantastic movement who f..ks up my aim every time I'm trying to shoot somebody.

Big thanks to everybody.

• Like 3

I noticed you detanking.........I was like.....how the hell!?!

Well you see, she fucking Danielle. She like a female DC89. Its crazy. Do I smell a "Danielle is God...ess" Thread?

• Like 3

Dodgeservice.png

Well you see, she fucking Danielle. She like a female DC89. Its crazy. Do I smell a "Danielle is God...ess" Thread?

Action figures or GTFO.

• Like 6

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

Last one was getting my girl at rank 100. That took alot of RR. :)

There is a race called Royal Wall Ride x2 gives rp 7000 $20k if anybody runs into it send me a link

My latest achievement was a very impressive and consistent 'DNF' in Crew races - I feel proud of my impressive streak but hope to make enough money soon to move up the 'super car' ladder!  Hehe

• Like 3

I set 3 world records in racing over the past 2 weeks one of which was today, I don't get it though, I ain't the best of drivers lol.

That is a bug unfortunately, it's been happening to many of us.

Although you can check if it is genuine by going to those specific races on Social Club and clicking 'Leaders' and then use the drop down menu's to refine the search to the race mode you were playing. 

There is a race called Royal Wall Ride x2 gives rp 7000 $20k if anybody runs into it send me a link

All races with 8 players or more will pay 20K but all races are limited to 5K RP plus a small bonus for playing with crew, it has been more than 5K during the R* event weekends.

I think I have played that wall ride once before, but like all races it won't pay 20K solo but maybe 2K, you'll need to beat everyone else to get the top prize (which is easier now due to the introduction of non-contact racing).

Edited by DavidCore89
  • Like 1

That is a bug unfortunately, it's been happening to many of us.

Although you can check if it is genuine by going to those specific races on Social Club and clicking 'Leaders' and then use the drop down menu's to refine the search to the race mode you were playing. 

All races with 8 players or more will pay 20K but all races are limited to 5K RP plus a small bonus for playing with crew, it has been more than 5K during the R* event weekends.

I think I have played that wall ride once before, but like all races it won't pay 20K solo but maybe 2K, you'll need to beat everyone else to get the top prize (which is easier now due to the introduction of non-contact racing).

Thanks for clearing that up, I don't do much racing unless prompted by a crew member at times, I was completely unaware.

• Like 1

Miami Horror GTAF: Approved.

+

2jb2s1c.jpg

=

:lol:

Edited by G37
  • Like 6

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

Unicycle Platinum award - 2000ft wheelie. Do you know how many times I died attempting this on the roads just to figure out the military runway was perfect for it? I don't think any road was long enough/straight enough for it. LOL. Got the award just before I hit the wall and died haha

Reached 400 race wins BEFORE 800 losses. This has been a goal of mine for awhile now.

I don't think I will ever get that rumdig, lol

Edited by JusTokenII

I don't think I will ever get that rumdig, lol

Didn't think I would ever hit this either given my random ass driving abilities as of lately.

It works easier to target level 5 prey :D

Good job on that epic wheelie btw!

• Like 1

After getting a lot of crew menbers notification about world record i knew it must be some races out there that must be just approved by cockstar so i went and voila!!!

World record platinun award

• Like 1

400 race wins for me.

2/3rds of them water and air I think.

• Like 3

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I have discovered that Im .765 seconds off of DC89's lap time on Loop the Lake. Im also ranked #170 on the Global leaderboard. It's not too crazy, but I will take that. Maybe I shouldve run it more than twice. I might be able to beat DC89!

• Like 2

Dodgeservice.png

Well, this picture says it all.

Reached lvl 100 doing the vetting PL

PRG

Morningwood.

4aADZfq.png

Edited by lann3fors
  • Like 3

Car-Mageddon: GTAF: Approved.

• Like 2

Lazer Sight - GTAF Approved

GTAF air race judge

• Like 3

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081: