Share Your Most Recent Gaming Accomplishment

G37

100 Parachute wins! and 84 losses
  • Like 9

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Beat that record again.

Got 3:32.000, almost a three and a half second lead.

I'm sure it will be beaten by 2 whole minutes by some idiot who got frustrated trying to beat the genuine world record and then decides to mod/hack the leaderboard - same happened to me a few times.

• Like 3

Played my 1000th DM yesterday, surprising I thought I had played more.

Was 700-300 I believe.

• Like 1

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

In an impromtu race I manage to "rub" G37, he then slammed into furdog and they both blew up. That is a win in every aspect in my book.

• Like 2

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

I have now killed over 10,000 players.  Most of those are from DM/TDMs, captures, and so on though.

I've been killed a few more times that I have killed, but I've managed to go from a K/D ratio of about 0.79 to 0.98 in a few months.  Next stop: 1.00! :)

• Like 7

Since I started managing the Facebook page for XDBX about 5 months ago,  as of today I have made 25 funny GTA related memes for sharing with other GTA Facebook pages -- so that would mean I have been making at least one funny meme a week -- the reason how I know they are funny is that I have gotten at lease one like or smiley on each of the 25 -- which means to me, I have made at least one person smile -- totally worth the effort...

Some might not find this a worthy accomplishment but I do -- if you consider my boring job in RL, and the small but creative effort it takes me to make a funny meme -- I really enjoy this -- thanks Hatch for letting me do this...

Here's today's #25, in case you are curious...

10599618_314877835350028_259492970873585

I have actually made an Album on Facebook of all the memes. Here are some more of my personal favorites:

10007482_309915979179547_237822140247408

10402842_283040178533794_663817852666494

10509479_289415274562951_547824848926706

Edited by Cotick20
  • Like 12

"Get busy living, or get busy dying." - Andy Dufresne from The Shawshank Redemption...

cotick20.jpg

I love these thing Cotick, I have shared many of them on my own wall and my 70+ year old mother in law loves them to.

By the way, FB page is getting closer to the next milestone of 100 likes, good job on that.

• Like 3

Ran a 16 race playlist, only DNF'd 2 of them.

Done my 200th parachute jump

Got 20 wins in Darts (7 losses)

• Like 7

Over the last few nights I have been invited to pro racers invitational playlists, some other XDBX members have been invited too such as Rumdig, Rev and GooN.

I have taken an ass kicking from some of the fastest racers in the whole game over the last few nights, some of them have won over 5000 races.

Anyway, last night I get another invite to a similar event, I was the only XDBX member involved as the other fast guys were not online.

I still have no idea how I managed it but I won the first 7 races and got 2nd on the final race, I won the PL by a long way, the 2nd placed dude was over 35 points behind.

It felt awesome to win against 15 other competitive racers on created tracks which I had never run before, all of them were from dedicated racing crews and most of them used the off road tyre trick  :rolleyes:.

16K each of the 7 race wins, 14K for the last race - After a few races I started to put money on myself and that was paying off nicely too  B).

My mean green Zentorno ruled the school  :).

• Like 12

You were obviously on top of your game there DC and it must have felt good. Well done!

Thanks man, great fun but it was all super cars  :(.

Most of these 'racing' crews don't use all car classes, just sports and super.

• Like 1

I've received a couple invites over the past few days, but they always seem to come right around PL time. I had a lot of fun racing with them a couple weeks ago.

I got a random invite on my phone the other day from someone in the RACE crew. It was his own created race. There were a couple from that crew and a couple from APEX. Ran it 3 times, and won it all 3 times with room to spare. It felt pretty good.

• Like 7

Over the last few nights I have been invited to pro racers invitational playlists, some other XDBX members have been invited too such as Rumdig, Rev and GooN.

I have taken an ass kicking from some of the fastest racers in the whole game over the last few nights, some of them have won over 5000 races.

Anyway, last night I get another invite to a similar event, I was the only XDBX member involved as the other fast guys were not online.

I still have no idea how I managed it but I won the first 7 races and got 2nd on the final race, I won the PL by a long way, the 2nd placed dude was over 35 points behind.

It felt awesome to win against 15 other competitive racers on created tracks which I had never run before, all of them were from dedicated racing crews and most of them used the off road tyre trick  :rolleyes:.

16K each of the 7 race wins, 14K for the last race - After a few races I started to put money on myself and that was paying off nicely too  B).

My mean green Zentorno ruled the school  :).

Out of curiosity, how did this come about. I mean we know you guys are good, but how do these other racers know you guys are good?

Out of curiosity, how did this come about. I mean we know you guys are good, but how do these other racers know you guys are good?

It is DC89 even if you don't know him, you know him.

• Like 2