Share Your Most Recent Gaming Accomplishment

G37

I shot and killed 5 tags and stirred up a possese of blood thirsty renegades, let's get the Smurf, and so they did thustly. I've been shot, ran over and blown to pieces by one of my victim's, its days like this makes me want to drink a pisswiser. I tell you what, Los Santos needs a proper judicial system, these animals.

Edited by smurf
  • Like 2

I shot and killed 5 tags and stirred up a possese of blood thirsty ronagades, let's get the Smurf, and so they did thustly. I've shot, ran over and blown to pieces by one of my victim's, its days like this makes me want to drink a pisswiser. I tell you what, Los Santos needs a proper judicial system, these animals.

Savages!

• Like 1

Dodgeservice.png

Been keen on adding some more of my races to the GTAF PS3 Approved Races category of the Content Creator forum. They've had nominations closed for a while now, loads of backed up entries.

I was always curious why mine and Desu's weren't exactly "added" to their "Approved" list on the OP. I might be wrong but it seems like this is a 2 step process? I'm unsure. Both sets of our races got the "approved" check marks next to them but they were still never moved over.

Decided to check today to see if the nominations were open, they weren't but there was a post from one of the judges stating again, both of mine were approved as was one of Desus. Both of mine along with one of his were added to the OP (perhaps a 2 stage thing here still?).

My race Pacific Martini and Desu's Richmanring are marked as "personal favorites" from the judging staff as well. Pretty cool.

UPDATE: apparently those weeks ago where our races were "approved" meant only 1 judge had voted that way and wasn't exactly approved for the thread/OP. Wasn't aware the process was this slow. Either way it's neat that both of mine are "official" in that regard of the Creator forum for PS3.

Edited by G37
  • Like 1

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

Finally got a hole in one.

The third hole and it was pretty sweet because it literally looked like it would stop on the edge then as it was stationary it's like the game game gave it to me and it just fell over into the hole.

• Like 5

alchemist3321.jpg

I set a goal for myself about 100 races ago. Get 200 Race wins before I get handed 400 Losses. I made it last night. 200 wins, and 374 losses. That lands me at 34.8% WPCT. Ill take that.

• Like 5

Dodgeservice.png

I set a goal for myself about 100 races ago. Get 200 Race wins before I get handed 400 Losses. I made it last night. 200 wins, and 374 losses. That lands me at 34.8% WPCT. Ill take that.

I'm going for a 100/400 ratio myself. Need 2 wins and can afford 12 loses. Just joined rev's PL, so there goes my loss quota. :lol:

• Like 1

Oh lord, I dont know what to say. **BLUSHING**

Get some!

• Like 1

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

100 good session awards yeeeah!

Call me for a good time ;)

I've never seen someone promote that themselves... typically a bathroom stall does that job. Holla! Lol

I'll call becoming a lieutenant a great accomplishment! Going out of town the first week of my new position...not so much

• Like 3

Won cunning stunts with DC and Rev there.

Does Rev and DC BOTH let their dogs drive? Lol. Congrats man, I've seen you run quite well

• Like 1

I kicked Dodge's ass in a One on One DM with a Musket (He wasn't using one) :P

• Like 5

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Not really much of an accomplishment, but I snagged a Mariachi Tornado last night. Guitars are a hobby for me, so when I saw it has two acoustics in the back I had to have one.

• Like 2

Alright,can we all take a moment to appreciate her beauty,looks,the glow on her face.

Look at those curves.

Everything about her is perfect.

How can I not be with her every night.

I cannot afford to lose her.

She is everything to me.

My best accomplishment ever.

THE XDBX DM CHAMPIONSHIP TROPHY!!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

• Like 6