Share Your Most Recent Gaming Accomplishment

G37

I hit a checkpoint that rev missed  :)

• Like 6

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg

i finished a race with revbouncer without DNF, my proudest moment so far.

This is one of my current goals but might be a ways off, lol. As for now I'll concentrate on making my second lap a little faster than my first. Second goal is to have a proud moment. Sounds like fun. :D

• Like 3

500 race wins.

Nice  ;).

That most recent win of yours on Holy Drift Mountain meant you also beat my best time, the notification confirmed that so call it a double achievement  :).

• Like 1

Nice  ;).

That most recent win of yours on Holy Drift Mountain meant you also beat my best time, the notification confirmed that so call it a double achievement  :).

Sweet. I was racing against randoms. One of them was very fast, but he slipped up just enough for me to take the win. Not a bad course either.

• Like 1

Sweet. I was racing against randoms. One of them was very fast, but he slipped up just enough for me to take the win. Not a bad course either.

Yeah I like that one, I've only played it a handful of times though.

I came out on top against handcuff_Charlie and a bunch of randoms in a 4 team TDM. Sid_fox and two other randoms were on my team. Finished with over a 2.0 kd ratio as well. It was a lot of fun.

• Like 8

kQ4fIRp.png

300 race wins + a few more losses.

Won several multi-team and free for all DMs with melee weapons.  I know many don't like these, but I feel as though I actually do well with them.

• Like 7

53 parachute wins - 50 losses. Pretty good average I think

• Like 4

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

600 race wins and being among the fastest racers in the Sports class on a couple of Rockstar tracks (according to RSC)

• Like 6

desuno1.jpg

53 parachute wins - 50 losses. Pretty good average I think

That's awesome.  I'm 0-23 when it comes to parachuting.

I'm still trying to get all of the LSPD tints unlocked as well--they look so much nicer than gold in my opinion.

Another one to add to my list: I was the power player in a couple of Charlie's TDMs earlier.

• Like 1

One I didn't think about or consider I'd ever do:

Went 10-0 in a TDM set to 20. Seeing a K/D of 10.0 was kind of cool and got a lot of thumbs down from the other team.

• Like 3

alchemist3321.jpg

I finished a race less than a minute behind DC to take 2nd place, the controller I used is now framed and mounted above the fireplace.

• Like 8

I can honestly say i own more shoes in my gta online character then my girlfriend.Now thats an accomplishment for any man :D

Edited by EssexBoy
  • Like 5

I don't like how broken these leaderboards are. I forgot the DM ones are basically frozen as of, I don't know, like 7 months ago? Lol. I was hoping to see if they worked for me but they don't show me on like any map. Not good enough I guess.  :angry:

• Like 1

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

U suck G

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Have a small batch of them:

- Rank 500+

- 500th race win (830 losses)

- Closing in on 600 (586) DM wins (268 losses)

- Closing in on 12K player kills (11.918K - 95% from matches of some kind).

:lol:

• Like 3

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

I got the best lap time in a race rev was part of (he may or may not have crashed) :D managed to destroy two twankers on foot this week and also been the power player in a few DMs recently :)

• Like 2

I got the best lap time in a race rev was part of (he may or may not have crashed) :D managed to destroy two twankers on foot this week and also been the power player in a few DMs recently :)

I noticed you detanking.........I was like.....how the hell!?!
  • Like 1