Share Your Most Recent Gaming Accomplishment

G37

Thanks man, great fun but it was all super cars  :(.

Most of these 'racing' crews don't use all car classes, just sports and super.

I don't get why they do that.  Racing the lesser used classes like sedans, coupes, vans, sports classics, and even compacts can be so much more fun at times.  I understand they want to do the fastest cars, but I actually prefer using these other vehicles for both racing and just driving around in general.

Awesome job though--as a middle pack racer, I get often get annihilated when racing against "racing" crews, so I've never received any invites. :P

My latest accomplishment though--over 10M in my bank account!  I remember when I first joined this crew, I couldn't even afford the Roosevelt, and ended up missing out entirely.  However, after test driving G37's Z-Type last night, I have decided to part with the Coquette Classic and buy one of those instead.  I'll be down to about 9M when you see me again, but I've never owned one and I'm looking forward to trying something different.

• Like 1

Thanks man, great fun but it was all super cars  :(.

Most of these 'racing' crews don't use all car classes, just sports and super.

I've noticed this. I've only been in a few things like that that just happened to have people from crews like that with "mega" records. Throw it on something like Muscles or Coupes and it's amazing how much better we race lol.

Unlike Mr Legen-wait for it-dary DC! The invites I've gotten have come from DMs. I don't play as many random ones as I used to but I think I got one from BOSS months ago. After a couple days of it sitting there without accepting it was revoked by them.

Edited by G37
  • Like 1

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

Out of curiosity, how did this come about. I mean we know you guys are good, but how do these other racers know you guys are good?

Not sure to be honest, but we do have a very good non-contact rank of 47, remove the R* crews from the list and we're top 15 or 20.

I know Rev took part in some and he asked could a few of us join the lobby but since then I've been invited by other crews too.

Casey mentioned a random name sending XDBX members PSN invites but nobody knew who it was, so when I logged in I asked the person what was going on and they said it was an invitational racing playlist.

The invites come via PSN but the strange thing is that they are not always on the friends list, the guy last night was though.

It's a lot of fun except for using the same class vehicles, always seems to be non-contact due to the amount of players (which is good), quite a few other crews get involved too.

Edited by DavidCore89
  • Like 1

Found this in my profile in the User's Awards today -- apparently I have been busy...

sample1_r30_c3.png For posting 500 times Post 500 times to get this award Given on Today, 12:04 AM by JustHatched

Edited by Cotick20
  • Like 6

"Get busy living, or get busy dying." - Andy Dufresne from The Shawshank Redemption...

cotick20.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Finally, I've made it to a K/D ratio of 1.00.  11.4K kills and 11.4K deaths.

Also, increased my DM/TDM record to 632 wins, 599 losses.  Not too bad considering how many awful TDMs I got myself into and stuck out during my rookie days (before I joined this crew and was incredibly new to gaming online in general).

I played TDMs (mostly against randoms) until about 4 am last night/this morning, and I think my team only lost one match out of about 12 or so.  I was the power player in all but two or three, I believe.

• Like 5

I was trying to find this thread the other day when I realised I reached 100 race wins (watch out DC I'm catching up)

I'm sitting at 220 DM wins and 165 losses

• Like 9

Not a big accomplishment but just passed 500 player HS  yesterday (Now I can get my new skull tattoo :D) and I believe I've gotten my KDR up from 0.66 to 0.78 the last month or so.

And it has to be mentioned every where I cant get it in, because it's probable gonna be the first and last time it happens, I OWNED DC's arse in some DM's yesterday :D

Sorry DC, just need to get this out of my system, but could take a week or two ;) ( I'm not gonna tell anyone that G owned me 9-0 at my own home court though) :o

Edited by RO9M
  • Like 6

Passed 10,000 player kills during LN's playlist and the crew head to head.

Over a quarter of them being headshot kills.

Edited by DavidCore89
  • Like 6

Stayed alive in a fighter jet for a solid hour and kicked enough ass in it to warrant my victims to try and kick me from the game. 

...And I got locked in a box truck with Danielle. I think that counts, too. 

• Like 8

Buggies in Grapeseed is now GTAF: Approved, marking my 7th race. Also am now a "judge" on that PS3 Approved races section.

• Like 5

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

Personally witnessed Furdog beating DC89 in a Land Race last night.

Too bad it was also a DNF...

On a related note, I now have a race win record of 7%.

• Like 5

kQ4fIRp.png

Green tint unlocked for all weapons a month or so ago.

Would easily have orange and possibly blue if I didnt split game time between 2 characters. But I like going back and forth.

Edited by handcuff_charlie
  • Like 2

handcuff_charlie.jpg

Won a Compact race with more than just me in it,

Finished top 5 in all Dodge's pl races that had a large group that I was in before the servers jacked the whole pl up

• Like 8

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081: