Share Your Most Recent Gaming Accomplishment

G37

After 34 hours and 46 minutes and 1 seconds of 5 star police chasing and mocking I finally got my "Platinum Police Mocker Award" :D Yay me!!

Although to be fair I would have to say that the first 24 hours were spent just killing noose and cops just for fun until I found that I could actually get an award for the pleasure of it all :)

• Like 7

After 34 hours and 46 minutes and 1 seconds of 5 star police chasing and mocking I finally got my "Platinum Police Mocker Award" :D Yay me!!

Although to be fair I would have to say that the first 24 hours were spent just killing noose and cops just for fun until I found that I could actually get an award for the pleasure of it all :)

I tried this a few nights ago, much tougher than it seems.

Got my Zentorno impounded.

• Like 2

Domestic Battery? Who's that? Sounds like a bunch of douchebags running around beating women! :)

Lol everytime I bring up the crew's name at work my manager laughs and asked if they sent me my wife beater with the crew emblem on it yet ;) hahahaha

I'd say my most recent accomplishment was the 200 race win mark. At the time i had about 415 losses, not a bad record :)

Next goal: win a playlist verses you goons :P

• Like 5

i_like_ships.jpg

_____Puff...Puff_____

Won a race in a PL and reached rank 120 (got me a platinum Minigun) in the PL we just finished.

Then we went to the hills and took dowm policehelicopters, good times.

0_0.jpg

Edited by lann3fors
  • Like 7

Recently passed 2000 TDM kills vs randoms and other crews, 2063 to be exact but it's still not as much as G who has 2890.

Only G and Vishesh have more TDM kills vs randoms and other crews.

I have kept an eye on this stat and it doesn't count any kills vs XDBX, those kills only count in the overall player kills stat.

• Like 3

Got my 1200th racing loss last night (thanks Mailbox).

But on the high note, I obliterated Dodge in the next race with GTA weapons.

And a higher note, the other night in a PL I seen this message "You are dominating Alchemic Ink" in an TDM.

• Like 5

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Got my 1200th racing loss last night (thanks Mailbox).But on the high note, I obliterated Dodge in the next race with GTA weapons.And a higher note, the other night in a PL I seen this message "You are dominating Alchemic Ink" in an TDM.

I was dominating DC the other day in a PL, i about pissed myself XD

• Like 3

i_like_ships.jpg

_____Puff...Puff_____

Somebody on the playlist tonight reminded me that I have hit the "1000 races lost" milestone! I was actually excited to see it.

Hehe, I was kind of proud when I recently hit 1000 losses too.

Still pretty much maintaining my 1 win in 4 races ratio, though last 100 races it's been closer to 1 win in 2 races, mostly because of quick joining random races a lot.

Need around 30 more races to reach 1500 total raced.

• Like 4

I unlocked a few more tints recently too, still yet to get down to Ammu-Nation to grab them.

I miss hearing that sound when you've unlocked something new, for that reason I'm gonna start a new character today.

Edited by DavidCore89
  • Like 4

I unlocked a few more tints recently too, still yet to get down to Ammu-Nation to grab them.

I miss hearing that sound when you've unlocked something new, for that reason I'm gonna start a new character today.

If you'll be doing any racing with stock cars, I'm happy to join, probably one of the quickest ways to rank up and get those 45 wins at the same time. I know I've enjoyed doing that with my 2nd character.

• Like 1

If you'll be doing any racing with stock cars, I'm happy to join, probably one of the quickest ways to rank up and get those 45 wins at the same time. I know I've enjoyed doing that with my 2nd character.

Yeah I'm up for that.

You'll probably need to let me know when you're in a crew lobby as you've vanished from PSN again, at least that way I can be invited via the players in session button.

Pfft, Customs or not DC isn't losing.

This guy. Shows up to the last job of the PL last night, his job too (rumdig) .. I scroll over to bet money on this guy (cuz even though God had just woken up, I had my faith and I needed to donate to charity) - my head exploded. DC had dreadlocks, green glasses and he looked like he was gonna go shred some waves with Rev. He won. Everyone in the lobby was practically $4K richer.

Edited by G37
  • Like 7

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

Ended up in a 20 minutes Random DM inside Michael's house a few days ago with Smoggy and two Randoms.

Me and Smoggy decided to leave but I just couldn't.

It ended up with me winning 49 to 29 and a new victim with 27 kills gotipo, smoggy had a few kills before he left but I believe I stood for at least 40 of them :D 

Yeah and I got a world record in Racing :lol: and if you don't believe me I've got a tattoo to show it :P(Not my fault the game is bugged)

Also has rounded 1000 post's at the forum and created over 30 jobs :)

• Like 6

Since SS isn't man enough to post it (probably in fear of the gods themselves striking him down) - he won a race last night with 12 or 13 of us, DC present. He won nearly $11K and I netted a $600 profit. He placed only $1000 on himself and me $100 on him. Oh the money that could of been had if we bet in full .. 

Edited by G37
  • Like 7

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

You are correct G. The wrath of the racing gods are going to be epic now.

It was a compact race and I was actually in second and had the perfect view of a ultra rare DC mistake. I might go blind admitting I seen it but oh well.

• Like 3