Share Your Most Recent Gaming Accomplishment

G37

1100 race losses.

Oh wait, accomplishment.  Well, I outscored G37 in a couple of TDMs.  We were on the same team (for once), so that may not count.

• Like 1

Speaking of race wins. Hold on .. 

bge6mo.jpg

Yes that's DC's race.

Yes I'm in front of DC.

Yes I'm the winner.

Yes I got the best lap.

• Like 3

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

Speaking of race wins. Hold on ..

bge6mo.jpg

Yes that's DC's race.

Yes I'm in front of DC.

Yes I'm the winner.

Yes I got the best lap.

From looking at the roster, I'm suspecting that DC was high. That's the only possible explanation here

• Like 1

@G, didn't you win this race last night as well?

It would help if I knew my own tracks, I never host them so I have forgot what's coming next until I'm struggling to get out of a bad situation, everyone here is an expert on their own tracks  :lol:.

While we're on the subject of this race ( a chance for me to go off topic) - the right turn on the way through Vinewood Hills seems to catch a lot of players off guard, I know most will naturally go as fast as possible up the hill because of many other tracks which go along that route, but I was wondering if the right hander is a little too unexpected?

Obviously I know it's there and the CP is clear with more than enough braking distance available but 2 people went the wrong way last night because of too much speed up the hill and every other race on this track has seen accidents in that area.

I could either move the CP to the next right turn which is easier for the less skilled racer or leave it as it is (the way I like it), I don't like the props in races to block off stuff (only useful in DM's), they are always put there to make you crash and let the creator win IMO.

Edited by DavidCore89

I would leave it. That track is awesome. It really pushes the car to the limit. And I belive the race last night that you are referring to, I beat G37, barely. We kept swapping positions for the lead all race. It was alot of fun.

• Like 3

Dodgeservice.png

That was DC's dog holding the controller and racing, DC went upstairs to chase rats.

Lol luckily the exterminator dealt with those little bastards in the attic the day after I discovered them  ;)

I would leave it. That track is awesome. It really pushes the car to the limit. And I belive the race last night that you are referring to, I beat G37, barely. We kept swapping positions for the lead all race. It was alot of fun.

Well done.

Looks as though I have 2 relatively safe bets to place on this track :)  

• Like 1

No. Dodge literally boned me last second. Divine intervention stepped in to halt him, but alas it was not enough. :(

We finished like 0.300 seconds apart lol.

It's a doozy of a turn and I can see people getting really pissed. But I'll be honest, it's on them for getting too comfortable and not actually paying attention to the screen. I've gotten too comfortable and blew by it the first time too. It's not easy and I like it. It's not difficult and I like it.

However you have a mini-map and correct me if I'm wrong but you CAN see it from the previous CP, right? That's all that matters. I guess you could also put some concrete barriers or introduce some props in your races to help emphasize a flow or make obvious deterrents from going the wrong way. Although it is NOT necessary at all for your races, that's entirely up to you. I like it just the way it is personally.

Edited by G37
  • Like 1

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

I thought ,when I missed that CP, it was over. Then the move down the sidewalk was an all or nothing shot. Awesome race and a really fun track. Kudos to the creator, and to the competition.

Edited by dodgeservice

Dodgeservice.png

I flew an air race in a Mallard upside down for the last 1/2 and  thru some tricky parts and won the race. 

• Like 6

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I won my 1st ever DM with the crew today.I thought that was never going to happen! Prolly only cause G wasn't there for that one, but I'm taking it :D *FLEX*

• Like 3

I flew an air race in a Mallard upside down for the last 1/2 and  thru some tricky parts and won the race. 

He sure did, under a lot of bridges too.

No. Dodge literally boned me last second. Divine intervention stepped in to halt him, but alas it was not enough. :(

We finished like 0.300 seconds apart lol.

It's a doozy of a turn and I can see people getting really pissed. But I'll be honest, it's on them for getting too comfortable and not actually paying attention to the screen. I've gotten too comfortable and blew by it the first time too. It's not easy and I like it. It's not difficult and I like it.

However you have a mini-map and correct me if I'm wrong but you CAN see it from the previous CP, right? That's all that matters. I guess you could also put some concrete barriers or introduce some props in your races to help emphasize a flow or make obvious deterrents from going the wrong way. Although it is NOT necessary at all for your races, that's entirely up to you. I like it just the way it is personally.

Well as you approach the corner it becomes visible, the checkpoint seems to clearly indicate which way to go (if it's the hard right hander), it's a lot tighter than it seems, I've messed it up there a few times.

Man, I'll be adding to this soon.

LOL I'm a long way from winning a DM playlist, but I did actually finish with the most kills on a winning team for the 1st time playing against the crew! Doesn't sound like much I know, but it made me smile that's for sure! :D

G37's DM tips (watching how he kills me over n over) is working lmao!

• Like 4

Does it have to be a GTA accomplishment?...

Because I have 'GTA related' accomplishment -- got over a 100 likes from all the groups I shared this meme with on Facebook -- my own creation -- never had that many likes on Facebook before -- "they really, really like it"!... :D

1511460_278715678966244_9374115279496658

• Like 2

"Get busy living, or get busy dying." - Andy Dufresne from The Shawshank Redemption...

cotick20.jpg

Came from almost last place to win the NASCAR Kings Division race yesterday. For the record, those new Blades are hard to beat.

My next goal is to reach 200 wins before I get 400 losses. I need to win 5 out of the next 19 races to get it.

Dodgeservice.png