Share Your Most Recent Gaming Accomplishment

G37

In between the mass amount of PLs I've attended when I'm on and $5.5M later .. garages 1 and 2 are filled, organized and customized.

I'm satisfied. For today lol. The flood of pics for the other thread is coming .. 

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

I beat Rev in 3 straight races and then I woke up. Wish I could have that dream again. 

• Like 2

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg

Hadn't found this in a while .. until a wild Mañana appeared! Hopes were high .. until it didn't have a top. Regardless, I took it.

After some time .. 3 wild Mañanas appeared! All with tops!

+ Mañana for me

+ Mañana for Desuno

+ Mañana for MLB

Consider us "swagged" out. Certified P-I-M-P-S. (note this is my only pimp car - don't judge me).

2luyhok.jpg

2qwd7ox.jpg

• Like 3

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

My female character has a Manana. Pimp as Fuck!

My character has a Washington. Not nearly as Pimp.  :(

Edited by dodgeservice
  • Like 1

Dodgeservice.png

I learned Dodge has a female character. I'm scared because I've never seen it before.

hope shes a better vespa driver!

Im still bleeding from bike night

Edited by newyork-nightmare

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Topped my golf score, but it's bitter sweet as I missed the eagle putt on the 7th by a couple inches.

10345926_10202158255424088_2270929360063

• Like 3

alchemist3321.jpg

fight club, I lost terribly.

0_0.jpg

And I also accidentally blew some people's cars up while playing with gasoline.... sorry about that again folks!  I'm a bit of a pyro and have the scars to prove it.

Edited by plaerzen
  • Like 2

Platinum car bomber awards for both characters ("Trust No One" tattoo unlock)

100% legit too, I know most people just ask their friends to let them blow them up. I blew up 50+ randoms in free mode using all sorts of fun tactics. This took me 6 months of off-and-on trying. But I really presssed it the last 3 weeks or so trying to get at least one kill each time I log on.

My favorite tactic was the most successful one (I got 9 total kills in one day!) where I just pull up to a random dot on the map while in passive mode, honk the horn a couple times, get out, give a couple short thumbs up gestures, and they just got right in and drove off....dialed up the detonator once they got down the road and BOOM!

Best kill was someone who had either 3 or 4 stars and was trying to flee the cops on Vespucci beach, he crahsed his car into some place where it was stuck and was on foot. I drove right up through the crowd of police in my Comet in passive mode honking like crazy, got out and gave the thumbs up, he got in and raced off. I pulled out my phone, let him get a good distance away across the map, and then BOOM! Listening to his reaction was hilarious...."WTF??!!"

Tip I learned doing this:

-Be in passive mode

-Female characters make it easier

-Daytime is MUCH more successful than night time (I'm guessing because there are more kids playing)

If you are a female AND have a female character then this award is super easy. Just open your mic to all, drive up to people in passive mode and tell them that you think your car is bugged or glitched and ask them to test it out for you LOL....a friend of mine said she had this award by the end of the week. Just by asking people to get in her car (using ignition bombs)

Edited by handcuff_charlie
  • Like 4

handcuff_charlie.jpg

Platinum car bomber awards for both characters ("Trust No One" tattoo unlock)

100% legit too, I know most people just ask their friends to let them blow them up. I blew up 50+ randoms in free mode using all sorts of fun tactics. This took me 6 months of off-and-on trying. But I really presssed it the last 3 weeks or so trying to get at least one kill each time I log on.

My favorite tactic was the most successful one (I got 9 total kills in one day!) where I just pull up to a random dot on the map while in passive mode, honk the horn a couple times, get out, give a couple short thumbs up gestures, and they just got right in and drove off....dialed up the detonator once they got down the road and BOOM!

Best kill was someone who had either 3 or 4 stars and was trying to flee the cops on Vespucci beach, he crahsed his car into some place where it was stuck and was on foot. I drove right up through the crowd of police in my Comet in passive mode honking like crazy, got out and gave the thumbs up, he got in and raced off. I pulled out my phone, let him get a good distance away across the map, and then BOOM! Listening to his reaction was hilarious...."WTF??!!"

Tip I learned doing this:

-Be in passive mode

-Female characters make it easier

-Daytime is MUCH more successful than night time (I'm guessing because there are more kids playing)

If you are a female AND have a female character then this award is super easy. Just open your mic to all, drive up to people in passive mode and tell them that you think your car is bugged or glitched and ask them to test it out for you LOL....a friend of mine said she had this award by the end of the week. Just by asking people to get in her car (using ignition bombs)

You wouldn't happen to have a video of this? I would really like to have seen it!...

"Get busy living, or get busy dying." - Andy Dufresne from The Shawshank Redemption...

cotick20.jpg

I finally won a race :D (where no one was letting me win on purpose)

post-74-0-08668100-1401909903_thumb.jpg

Credit to furdog for the photo.

• Like 3

You wouldn't happen to have a video of this? I would really like to have seen it!...

I wish, but maybe I will try to capture footage to make a car bomb compilation the next time I am hooked up for recording.

• Like 1

handcuff_charlie.jpg

One car bombing trick someone told me they did when bored was go to the LSC in the middle and equip the bomb. Then park the car in front of the garage so that people have to get in your car and move it to get in LSC. As soon as they do......

He said he would get random messages from victims much later after he forgot he even put the car there. Pretty funny.

• Like 2

alchemist3321.jpg

I wish, but maybe I will try to capture footage to make a car bomb compilation the next time I am hooked up for recording.

I can't remember what this tattoo looks like but I'm pretty sure it's an awesome one and I recall looking up how to get it and I immediately said screw it.

I can't remember what this tattoo looks like but I'm pretty sure it's an awesome one and I recall looking up how to get it and I immediately said screw it.

On female characters it is in the "tramp stamp" location across the back. Written in caligraphic sort of writing....kind of cool but likely indistinguishable from other players during normal gameplay from any of the other 3 or so tattoos available for this same area of the body roughly the same size.

Plus the fact that when characters are clearly visible during job load-in screens for some reason the tattoos become blurred out and just look like blotches of ink, as if if the characters got into a wrestling match with and octopus or something...sigh, so many things poorly executed to gripe about in this game :)

handcuff_charlie.jpg

I created my first race (but haven't really promoted it), and I finished ahead of both Fido and Rev in the same race (NASCAR).

• Like 1

One car bombing trick someone told me they did when bored was go to the LSC in the middle and equip the bomb. Then park the car in front of the garage so that people have to get in your car and move it to get in LSC. As soon as they do......

He said he would get random messages from victims much later after he forgot he even put the car there. Pretty funny.

I tried that but people just sticky bombed my car. Definitely a legit tactic, but just didnt work for me. when I tried it. I tried to just leave my booby trapped cars parked conspicuously by the door to LSC (saying "drive me!") but very few people fell for that and only when it was something a bit unusual...my sand-rail-converted Rebel and chrome Ratloader got 2 or 3 kills this way but I basically had to leave them there and piss away a ton of time in free mode waiting (this was back when booby traps didn't stick and if you loaded out of freemode into a job then they were lost and you would have to rebuy them). I think blocking the door is much better idea if you are going to sit in free mode and wait.

I booby trapped the Simeon car but as soon as you do that, it says Simeon no longer wants it because it is booby trapped. That's dumb IMO....along with tank drivers not getting charged for PV destructions.

Now that car bombs are persistent/stick, and all my cars are fully modded, I am booby trapping them all with remote detonators...already got several of them done but need more cash to apply a $7500 bomb to all 40 

Edited by handcuff_charlie

handcuff_charlie.jpg

I keep thinking how I did this because I did it a while back and it was just through normal game play. I'm not a hot head, but do get pissed at people that just randomly kill others in freemode. I'm pretty sure I've paid a pretty penny destroying some assholes car. Other then that I think missions like the one where you have to pick up the dude at the airport.....that's always an easy blow up if you're on the defending team.

alchemist3321.jpg