Share Your Most Recent Gaming Accomplishment

G37

Just now, pete_95973 said:

LOL i am sure that is why I got the kill.  You guys injured  in your deaths.

You'd like to think so, but probably not. Well done. 

• Like 1

Dodgeservice.png

11 hours ago, pete_95973 said:

In the recent head to head we all enjoyed calling out on mic whenever we killed Vall because he is obviously a great player but has some frustrating lag as well.

Well here is my brag in the kill feed :):

wlPFoYa.png

Not often it says that so I had to save.

I'm just glad I wasn't at that lagfest. I hate lag! Really bad! LOL!

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Apparently because of my abusive language during TNT I was handed a warning point. https://imgur.com/a/gjbvvFR
I’m posting it here because from what I understand there’s only been one other member to ever receive one.
I believe @Beez received one that night as well.  
Whatever @Hatch ;)

Edited by omarcomin71
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, omarcomin71 said:

Apparently because of my abusive language during TNT I was handed a warning point. https://imgur.com/a/gjbvvFR
I’m posting it here because from what I understand there’s only been one other member to ever receive one.
I believe @Beez received one that night as well.  
Whatever @Hatch ;)

Yeah both of you need to behave. :D I saw that that night and thought it was funny. Wonder how that automated.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've been playing Ace Combat 7 also lately to try to get the platinum trophy, I don't have it yet but when I get bored with campaign runs I hop into some online battles and have been kicked out of more lobbies than I can count for kicking random ass with far less capable aircraft than what they are using. 

• Like 2

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

2325 race wins. 18,202 kills. Rank 981.  Character retirement (for real). 

Really hoped to  hit rank 1k before finishing but it is what it is.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Sinister said:

2325 race wins. 18,202 kills. Rank 981.  Character retirement (for real). 

Really hoped to  hit rank 1k before finishing but it is what it is.

Not trying to discourage you from yet another retirement, but think of how clean a 2500 race win, 20,000 kill, rank 1000 retirement would be! :)

• Like 3

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

4 hours ago, pete_95973 said:

Not trying to discourage you from yet another retirement, but think of how clean a 2500 race win, 20,000 kill, rank 1000 retirement would be! :)

It would be great and it is what I was hoping for. It won't happen in the 10 days I have left of online play on the console though. Getting to use the TV is near impossible now. I suppose I could connect it to the PC Monitor but then that keeps me from my Forza addiction and other current gaming habits.

I basically stopped playing the game  (on console) back in November anyways. 15 race wins since my Sept post and only one of those happened in 2020. That said, I had a lot of fun in the PL yesterday and that account still has 30 mil to spend so never say never. GTA V is the only game I left installed on the console so only time will tell. I'm more excited for the future with PS5 and hopefully GTA 6 though.

I did have the accounts rank and what not put on my PC account and it is now closer to 990 but it isn't the same.

Edited by SINISTER120
  • Like 1

At some point in the last month, I got level 1000! Pretty proud of that. 

Race wins - 2559

Race losses - 5778, obviously against crew. 

Players killed - 27.9k

Not as good as some, but I'll take those numbers. That's a 31% win pct in races with 8339 races total.  My K/D is a bit to be desired at .90. But that most definitely nearly all crew kills and deaths. We all know I'm not an ace at combat. 

Total Play Time - 152D 8H 38M. ?

Total Race Time - 6D 17H 16M. That's nearly 16 wins per hour! This might be an incorrect stat...

Edited by Dodge
  • Like 5

Dodgeservice.png

10 minutes ago, revbouncer said:

I recently got my 5500th race win :D

I recently got my 10000th race loss (thanks to Skorp) *finger :(

Gotta be worth some award ;) lol

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51acbbdc5e0340c025400

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081: