Grapefruit

Dragonfruit

Strawberries

Watermelon

Fruits that do live up to their name:

Orange

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

18 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

Is there a stone wall there?

I just choked on my drink lmao

• Haha 1

No, I didn't misspell Salad 

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

Hyundai Coupe TSIII Fanclub

2 minutes ago, Aslad said:

I just choked on my drink lmao

You're welcome.

But also good you can see I'm having a laugh

Edited by CatManDoza
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

14 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

You're welcome.

But also good you can see I'm having a laugh

aye of course, I laugh about it too hahaha

You can imagine the bullying I get for managing to plough a 1.2 Corsa through a wall when I have mates with 350hp Mk7 Golf GTis and the like 😛

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

Just now, Aslad said:

aye of course, I laugh about it too hahaha

You can imagine the bullying I get for managing to plough a 1.2 Corsa through a wall when I have mates with 350hp Mk7 Golf GTis and the like 😛

Lols, i wouldnt take the p*ss if I knew you wouldn't find it funny. I was gonna book you for a photoshoot for my new motor, but the seller never got back to me and I missed out on an Octavia vrs estate for a steal of a price.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

Lols, i wouldnt take the p*ss if I knew you wouldn't find it funny. I was gonna book you for a photoshoot for my new motor, but the seller never got back to me and I missed out on an Octavia vrs estate for a steal of a price.

Aw damn! Octavia VRS's are mint cars, my mate has a Mk1 sedan version and the thing is hilariously boaty but really quick

Edit - thank you for looking at estates and not sh*te SUVs

Edited by Aslad

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

2 minutes ago, Aslad said:

Aw damn! Octavia VRS's are mint cars, my mate has a Mk1 sedan version and the thing is hilariously boaty but really quick

Edit - thank you for looking at estates and not sh*te SUVs

Need an estate now for work, need space for paint, brushes, rollers, tools, ladders etc. Plus nigel ain't an SUV it's a crossover 😜

17 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

Need an estate now for work, need space for paint, brushes, rollers, tools, ladders etc. Plus nigel ain't an SUV it's a crossover 😜

Crossover is even worse don't say that lmao

What's your rough budget? I know a few tasty fast estates 👀

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

1 minute ago, Aslad said:

Crossover is even worse don't say that lmao

What's your rough budget? I know a few tasty fast estates 👀

2000 - 2500 maybe a touch more if at a dealership and can part ex mine against it. I could spend a bit more, but as it's for work and will.more that likely get covered in paint/filler/caulk etc there's no point in paying up

• Like 1

Just now, CatManDoza said:

2000 - 2500 maybe a touch more if at a dealership and can part ex mine against it. I could spend a bit more, but as it's for work and will.more that likely get covered in paint/filler/caulk etc there's no point in paying up

Hmm, for that price you can find some interesting quick estates. Can get semi-high mileage Audi A4 Avant S-Lines which are pretty rapid, or if you can find an Insignia 2.0 SRi 4x4 they're a bit of a sleeper while also being pretty practical and have surprisingly nice interiors that are well-kitted out. 

Volvo V50s are also extremely nice cars or a 2005-ish generation Subaru Legacy, one of my absolute favourite estates 😄

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

• 2 weeks later...

Everyone excited for the second lockdown? Can't wait to spend my 21st birthday doing nothing 🥴😂

• Sad 1

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

1 minute ago, Aslad said:

Everyone excited for the second lockdown? Can't wait to spend my 21st birthday doing nothing 🥴😂

Yeah man, another month of sitting about doing nothing. Thankfully I've got a month of work lined up. I had a lockdown birthday back in april, spent the day playing conan and drinking beer!

• Like 2

It’s my 25th next Wednesday, what a f*cking weird year it’s been. My only comment is, how glad I am to have my PS4 and people to f*ck about with on GTA/GTSport/project cars etc. 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Warriors-Ten said:

It’s my 25th next Wednesday, what a f*cking weird year it’s been. My only comment is, how glad I am to have my PS4 and people to f*ck about with on GTA/GTSport/project cars etc. 

imagine if we didn't have these things to do!!!

on a side note, I was on holiday last week and just before we left the caravan, homes under the hammer was on. Seemed to be in you locality, but apparently, possibly seeing someone you play video games with on TV isn't a valid reason to stay inside!!!

• Haha 4

Gutted we are going into another lockdown, it’s gonna hit a lot of people hard.

From a purely selfish point of view I will be off work for the next 4 Sunday’s on furlough... 

Happy Fresh Prince GIF by Nick At Nite

which may mean I get back on the PS4 a bit.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Gutted we are going into another lockdown, it’s gonna hit a lot of people hard.

From a purely selfish point of view I will be off work for the next 4 Sunday’s on furlough... 

Happy Fresh Prince GIF by Nick At Nite

which may mean I get back on the PS4 a bit.

That's good news. As I'm no longer eligible for furlough, I'm cramming as much work as I can un and will more than likely be working 7 days a week until xmas and will miss you

Tried to nip o the shops on the way home to grab something for lunch. Totally impossible as loads of people are evidently panic buying for the upcoming period we are about to have where all of the shops will still be open.

Lockdown doesn't really hit me too bad as I'm obviously hugely anti-social and try to interact with the outside world as little as possible. But losing the instructing days at the rally school is a big miss for me. Also I can offload plenty of stuff online, but some of the rarer engine and gearbox stuff is either me delivering or someone collecting and that is likely to become problematic again and I was really hoping to offload quite a bit of that. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, doubleg213 said:

Lockdown doesn't really hit me too bad as I'm obviously hugely anti-social and try to interact with the outside world as little as possible.

I think you had more of an effect on Bing than you realise!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JuniorChubb said:

Got him interested in history and totally disinterested in the outside world. My work is complete!

I think my friend that I work with on my business stuff is hoping I'll have the same kind of effect on his daughters so that we don't have to keep disappearing young males who live on our estate.  

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, doubleg213 said:

Got him interested in history and totally disinterested in the outside world. My work is complete!

I think my friend that I work with on my business stuff is hoping I'll have the same kind of effect on his daughters so that we don't have to keep disappearing young males who live on our estate.  

The Grim Reaper strikes again!

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Actually on that note, lockdown may be a problem as far as the thing I was trying to acquire for him as a present is concerned.

I would need to collect it and if people are going to be funny about having visitors that could be a problem. 

1 minute ago, doubleg213 said:

I would need to collect it and if people are going to be funny about having visitors that could be a problem. 

I’ll send the Grim Reaper of Bow... Mrs Chubb