VANS Chat

VANS Official

1 hour ago, JuniorChubb said:

@CatManDoza does this confirm it’s on PS4 as well?

Yeah I'm pretty sure it is. Cba to read it again, but I'm sure it said across all platforms

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

On 11/20/2020 at 7:15 PM, JuniorChubb said:

@CatManDoza does this confirm it’s on PS4 as well?

Its not mentioned anywhere but It must be since the version you can play on PS5 now is just the PS4 version with crossplatform between the two. The PS5 'enhanced' exclusive version isn't out till after June somewhere next year.

Edited by Mark Verstappen

1 hour ago, Mark Verstappen said:

Its not mentioned anywhere but It must be since the version you can play on PS5 now is just the PS4 version with crossplatform between the two. The PS5 'enhanced' exclusive version isn't out till after June somewhere next year.

This is great news... I thought once the PS5 version was confirmed anything like this would be on that.

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

21 minutes ago, Mark Verstappen said:

Unfortunately I bet like PS3 to PS4 they'll do the same when the PS5 version comes.

Unfortunately.... undoubtedly.

Still a while yet though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CatManDoza said:

Then it's a date, we shall invade an island on the 15th

I’ll be there!

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Mark Verstappen said:

That was scary... So glad he got out fine. Don't wanna know the result of that if the Halo wouldn't have been there.

I was in a discord chat with Trashy playing ets2, he wondered what the hell I was shouting at!! I thought he'd got out because the front end of his car had come off, didn't realise he was in that ball of fire for that long!!! Scary sh*t

1 hour ago, Mark Verstappen said:

@CatManDozahow you getting on with the Wednesday event?

I'll have it sorted this evening, my weekend of doing nothing, turned into being busy again. Expect something this evening

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, mulder said:

Just thought I’d let @CatManDoza know that the Nebula Turbo has some quality roof rack options 👍. Just in case he had conveniently forgotten. 

It's in there if its sports classics, dont want @SkyeDave spunking all over the pigalle again!

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

New PS Plus games today, Just Cause 4, really enjoyed 3, so will have fun playing this. Worms rumble could be fun if it's online too and rocket arena, no idea what it is, but I added it to my library anyway

• Like 1

Bing loved the JC games, I’m gonna add them to el biblioteca but not sure it will get much play time.

Worms though... has potential.

• Like 1

imagine having time to play PS4 😭

Miss playing with you guys but I've just been so swamped with uni work 😞

• Sad 4

No, I didn't misspell Salad 

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

Hyundai Coupe TSIII Fanclub

2 minutes ago, SkyeDave said:

We miss you too @AsladSoon it will be Christmas Holidays and we can all play again!

it wouldn't be snow season without @aslads off road adventure on new years eve

• Like 3

Morning all, just to let you know @TheFox2000unitis now part of the crew section here on RSCnet. Be extra nice as apparently he has to put up with @SkyeDaveand @mulderin the real world.

Also @AsladI've been trying to get you some work. I gotta make a virtual tour for where I work and I was thinking some drone footage for the intro might be cool.

Two issues though, I’m not sure they want to fork out any money and it might be difficult to do without capturing the ugly parts of Dagenham that surround us. 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2