VANS Chat

VANS Official

34 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

We'll miss you @CatManDoza

Here is something for all those biscuit fans oout there...

A minty interior my wife likes

• Haha 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

It's gone very quiet here, where is everyone?

And appreciate the fact that me, the guy who disappears for weeks at a time, is the one asking this question lmao

• Haha 1

No, I didn't misspell Salad 

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

Hyundai Coupe TSIII Fanclub

12 hours ago, JuniorChubb said:

Scrambled Eggs Breakfast GIF

I was kind of hopinig he'd lick it, whatever 'it' is!!!

Not sure why it's gone so quiet now. Is this just the natural life cycle of games and gaming? Don't turn my PS4 on anymore due to no PS+, not playing GTA or anything maybe equals to having frig all to say? I try and keep my Euro Truck Simulator Talk to the discord chat between me, trash his bro! Wouldn't want to bore you lot to death with truck talk, although I think some of you may have appreciated the Live Operations event of yesterday afternoon!

• Like 1

Anyone else tried the Black Ops Cold War beta?

I downloaded it yesterday and had quite a few hours on it. I've liked it so far, I think I may also have pin pointed where some of my lack of enjoyment of the other recent versions has stemmed from as well.

Not certain I'll be diving in on launch as I'm a bit skint right now but I'm debating actually doing it

• Like 1

3 hours ago, doubleg213 said:

Anyone else tried the Black Ops Cold War beta?

I downloaded it yesterday and had quite a few hours on it. I've liked it so far, I think I may also have pin pointed where some of my lack of enjoyment of the other recent versions has stemmed from as well.

Not certain I'll be diving in on launch as I'm a bit skint right now but I'm debating actually doing it

No chance of me paying any money for a CoD game, sorry G.

Have you playe Among Us?

In fact has anyone else except @CatManDozaplayed this yet?

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

20 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

No chance of me paying any money for a CoD game, sorry G.

Have you playe Among Us?

In fact has anyone else except @CatManDozaplayed this yet?

Trashy has got it, we've only managed a couple of games so far though. Good fun though with a group I should think. 

Also to answer the actual question, no chance of me buying any new Cod game, broke my phone screen at the weekend and am facing a 170 quid repair bill, wouldn't pay it but I need it for work now. 

Edited by CatManDoza

5 minutes ago, Aslad said:

Among Us is fun, I've played it a fair bit 😄

then we are nearing a full lobby, well half way there with me, you, chubb, trash and junior cat

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

then we are nearing a full lobby, well half way there with me, you, chubb, trash and junior cat

Indeed, great fun when we are in a party and you can’t reveal who has just killed you!

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

20 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Indeed, great fun when we are in a party and you can’t reveal who has just killed you!

let's set it up I reckon

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Challenger001 said:

Oh damn, Among Us? Sign me up!

Then it shall be done 6 is defo enough to do a private game. I'll set something up when I get back from work tonight. Obviously it won't be on a Wednesday.

• Like 1

hey gents sorry been absent for a while in a bit of a dark hole at the min not got the wed mojo at the moment irl stuff is got me down up for some among us if u get something sorted miss u guys hopefully feel better soon 

• Like 4

Good to hear from you @Trashbags, you’ve been missed! Hope things improve for you soon 🙂. Whenever you fancy some Wednesday night shenanigans just let Dave know, I’m sure he can come up with some horrendously complicated and convoluted theme to welcome you back 😁👍

• Like 2