VANS Chat

VANS Official

48 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Traaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaashbaaaaaaaaaaags!

happy kermit the frog GIF

Also in other news, I think @doubleg213 has found Reddit...

2FCF195A-D0B0-4066-A194-00AB86C34D9F.jpeg

Don't start him on that bloody calculator

3 minutes ago, doubleg213 said:

Mine can run Doom but in colour. 

See, told you. 

That also reminds me I need to get a calculator for junior cat some little scr*te nicked his last week at school.

• Like 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

1 hour ago, CatManDoza said:

That also reminds me I need to get a calculator for junior cat some little scr*te nicked his last week at school.

Casio FX-991EX is the one to go for. Way better than all the other budget ones. 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/FX-991EX-Advanced-Scientific-Calculator-VERSION/dp/B0719FWP3X

Available from all well known auction related sites at less than Amazon, I think I paid £15 for mine. Does way more than the fx-991ES Plus and the regular Casio Scientific calcs and is basically all the calculator he is ever likely to need for however long he remains in education.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JuniorChubb said:

@doubleg213is providing valuable information about calculators, which are very relevant and helpful to junior cats potential learning endeavours. 

Fixed.

Edited by doubleg213
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, doubleg213 said:

Fixed.

Redundancy came through today, so I can get him a decent one.

• Like 1

So what will the plan be for Among Us, we pick a night of the week 8 o'clock start and we meet up on Discord or something? I've not been with you guys for PC gaming 

1 hour ago, Challenger001 said:

So what will the plan be for Among Us, we pick a night of the week 8 o'clock start and we meet up on Discord or something? I've not been with you guys for PC gaming 

I would imagine exactly that but maybe PSN party?

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

52 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

I would imagine exactly that but maybe PSN party?

I've still got that Discord server set up that we trialled 😂

No, I didn't misspell Salad 

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

Hyundai Coupe TSIII Fanclub

To be fair @JuniorChubbdiscord isn't all that bad, it's great for pc gaming. And much better clarity than ps4. No probs if you don't want to download it though. Bit of a pain in the *ss in the past 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CatManDoza said:

To be fair @JuniorChubbdiscord isn't all that bad, it's great for pc gaming. And much better clarity than ps4. No probs if you don't want to download it though. Bit of a pain in the *ss in the past 

You don't even need to download it, when I'm on my laptop I always use the browser version  😉

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

I’m up in Stornaway on a job and look what just rolled in from Liberty City. I bet Niko is on there hiding diamonds in goulash right now. 

F8133A3E-A9FA-46EC-9190-63D000AE31CD.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, SkyeDave said:

I’m up in Stornaway on a job and look what just rolled in from Liberty City. I bet Niko is on there hiding diamonds in goulash right now. 

F8133A3E-A9FA-46EC-9190-63D000AE31CD.jpeg

Hey Niko, want to go bowling?

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, CatManDoza said:

I’ve got it, had to join a few Discord’s for Fortnite Creative publishing etc.

and more importantly @Aslad’s very own Discord.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JuniorChubb said:

I’ve got it, had to join a few Discord’s for Fortnite Creative publishing etc.

and more importantly @Aslad’s very own Discord.

That's good to know. Perfect for an among us night

as we are the Van society, thought I'd show you my newest purchase for the Hot wheels collection:

s-l1600.jpg

• Like 3

Nice @CatManDoza, the Drag VW is a bit dodgy though.

I was in Tesco last night but it looks like Hot Wheels has replace loo roll as the item to stock pile as the shelves were cleaned out again.

@CatManDoza Rick and Morty and Transit vans and Hot wheels and the colour orange is a four way combination I couldn't ever have dreamed of being able to see.  What a treat!  To eBay immediately!

• Like 1

Good to see something of the old-timers back again. First of the best wishes to Trashy, I feel you mate and I think we all do. I think a crew only usual suspects night has to come up at some point but we'll see.

And there is hope as Chubb pointed out with G enthousiasticly promoting his beloved calculator again, some things seem to go back just as they were, bless him! 😃🙌 

2 hours ago, Paulie said:

Good to see something of the old-timers back again. First of the best wishes to Trashy, I feel you mate and I think we all do. I think a crew only usual suspects night has to come up at some point but we'll see.

And there is hope as Chubb pointed out with G enthousiasticly promoting his beloved calculator again, some things seem to go back just as they were, bless him! 😃🙌 

I calculate this would be a successful night

• Haha 2

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

@PaulieI have considered this but running a crew only night would mean telling a quite few players they can’t come along.

You never know what’s around the corner though. 😉

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

@PaulieI have considered this but running a crew only night would mean telling a quite few players they can’t come along.

You never know what’s around the corner though. 😉

Do tell do tell

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

Do tell do tell

another corner

• Haha 3

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)