Conan Exiles

Squirrel

Is this anything like ARK? Looks similar from the small clips I have seen on YouTube. Glad I saw this or I wouldn't have known it was free 😄 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Danielle said:

Is this anything like ARK? Looks similar from the small clips I have seen on YouTube. Glad I saw this or I wouldn't have known it was free 😄 

It’s a similar kind of game. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Squirrel said:

We have our dancing girl to cure our corruption so no dangers of exploring the arena now

I spoke too soon.

There’s no dangers in the arena apart from that huge snake and those Lizard Skeleton things. We need to try and get further than the entrance next time. 

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Hurst said:

thats what she said.

Can’t beleive you like Skyrim but won’t give this a go Hurst. 

Granted this is t an NPC filled quest-fest but there are similarities. Can you build settlements in Skyrim like you can in Fallout?

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

1 hour ago, JuniorChubb said:

Can’t beleive you like Skyrim but won’t give this a go Hurst. 

Granted this is t an NPC filled quest-fest but there are similarities. Can you build settlements in Skyrim like you can in Fallout?

You can with the Hearthfire DLC (included with special edition). But they're just big f*ck off houses with pets n sh*t.

24 minutes ago, Hurst said:

You can with the Hearthfire DLC (included with special edition). But they're just big f*ck off houses with pets n sh*t.

Sounds like you should jump on with us... you’ll be a low level noob but we’ll look after you 😉

31 minutes ago, Hurst said:

You can build houses but there’s no options for building things differently. You either build a wing a certain way or don’t build it at all. Conan lets you build anywhere. 

I got my days mixed up, wifes at home tonight, not sure I'll be on, Thursdays the defo day for me

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

Are we all going to attempt to get on tomorrow night? I’ll probably be on as soon as I’m home from work. Can even have a late one for a change. 

• Like 1

I intend to yeah, probably about 6 - 6.30 once im back from picking kids up, not at work Friday, so should be good for a sesh.

• Like 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

19 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

Are we all going to attempt to get on tomorrow night? I’ll probably be on as soon as I’m home from work. Can even have a late one for a change. 

5 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

I intend to yeah, probably about 6 - 6.30 once im back from picking kids up, not at work Friday, so should be good for a sesh.

This is looking promising...

Might as well chuck my hat in the ring.

tim and eric van GIF

I’ll be on from 4. I was out all evening yesterday and didn’t get my Conan fix. My latest additions to the structure still needs a lot of work too.