Conan Exiles

Squirrel

Was anyone else traumatised by @Trashbags running around with his bits out last night?

We do have a camp under construction on one of the official servers that seems to be quiet. We also have a clan “Bewbs Society”

SCM28kt.jpg

Anyone who did play last night you can find the server name in your history. It has 3058 in the name. 

Dcqutko.jpg

For those struggling to get on last night due to download issues I should be able to get on early and help set a few of you up. Main starting objective is getting enough leaves together so you can build a bedroll in the camp. Once that’s done you’ll always spawn in the camp. 

Don’t antagonise the huge monster nearby  

Chubb, does all this conversation need moving to a dedicated Conan thread?

Edited by Squirrel
  • Haha 2

It was actually really good fun @Squirrel, the game has some major flaws and @Aslad was spot on about the 2005 graphics but I really felt like we were a team creating something once we got going.

I’m gonna struggle to get on much over the next few days but could definitely put more time into this, don’t see why we can’t have a thread for it either. Be careful of the pics though, I’m not sure if virtual breasts will summon a warning fro Google or not...

• Like 2

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

Building something together as a community is far more rewarding to me than running around shooting people. 

It was tricky early on but we’re well on the way now to getting a proper settlement built. Anyone new can be given help now that we’re building up our resources.

Definitely agree on the pic sharing on here. If you want to see @CatManDozaepic cleavage you need to get in game!  

• Like 3

I had one of the best nights for ages last night, something a bit different. 

I defo agree working as a team and building something together is very rewarding indeed.

• Like 2

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

Once we’ve got ourselves established as average warriors should we head on a mission to find a permanent home? It’s a great starting location but there’s a lot of map we’ve not even looked at yet. 

Just now, Squirrel said:

Once we’ve got ourselves established as average warriors should we head on a mission to find a permanent home? It’s a great starting location but there’s a lot of map we’ve not even looked at yet. 

I’m down for that.... maybe set up a small camp,half way between where we are and the town/harbour we saw on the map.

Can I also suggest no more Google, much more fun finding out stuff as we go.

Also we can get some pics of our camp in here, keep them clean though 👍

• Like 1

I got fed up waiting for it to download, was taking forever so cancelled it. Might try again another time but downloads don't usually take that long.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

I’m down for that.... maybe set up a small camp,half way between where we are and the town/harbour we saw on the map.

Can I also suggest no more Google, much more fun finding out stuff as we go.

Also we can get some pics of our camp in here, keep them clean though 👍

No google until we advance our society to the point where we invent the internet. 

• Like 1

Just now, Mythaga said:

I got fed up waiting for it to download, was taking forever so cancelled it. Might try again another time but downloads don't usually take that long.

Something tells me that unless you're a pervert, don't bother! 😉 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Mythaga said:

It might limit the connection speed to match the 90’s graphics and 80’s AI...

Edited by JuniorChubb

6 minutes ago, Mythaga said:

It was the first day it was available on ps plus. Probably slow due to a lot of high server traffic. Might be better today. 

Can you download remotely if your PS4 is in rest mode?

3 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

Can you download remotely if your PS4 is in rest mode?

That's what I did, set it to download and f*cked off to the pub

Added a couple of pics. Just popped on at lunch to check how things were going. Was dark at the time though so couldn’t get a great image of the camp but here’s my Altar of Pleasure

KkQRCvr.jpg

• Like 1

Unfortunately I can’t post my pictures... Might hop on after Mystery Car tonight and do a bit of farming and building.

I'm going controversial, and if I manage to get on this eve, I will be going full Conan! I bloody love it

6 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Unfortunately I can’t post my pictures... Might hop on after Mystery Car tonight and do a bit of farming and building.

Did you get a pic of the map and where our camp is? Will be useful to guide newcomers to our base. 

Currently enjoying my 20p sainsbury's sandwich watching some beginners guides on youtube. 

• Haha 1

Just now, CatManDoza said:

Currently enjoying my 20p sainsbury's sandwich watching some beginners guides on youtube. 

We have banned Google... we’re gonna noob it up and don’t want any spoilers

They Gods shall frown on you!

Just now, CatManDoza said:

only the very basics, finally found out how not to starve

We worked that out last night after many insects were eaten. Human flesh should not be consumed raw! 

50 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

only the very basics, finally found out how not to starve

Yup, we were cooking steak and drinking beer before we finished last night.

I got a big sword in storage for you too, we now have regular raiding runs on the neighbours instead of living in fear of them.

Edited by JuniorChubb

We all called or a day at about 1:30...

Salad came back to laugh at us but was suitably impressed by our new skills 😂

Edited by JuniorChubb

We haven’t learned how to make beer yet. We just looted it off the neighbours bodies after we slaughtered them. 

I think we need to capture them soon, start making them work for us.