Conan Exiles

Squirrel

Just now, Squirrel said:

Is enslaving them better than eating them?

Ok let’s do it!

Can we resist googling how to do it though..?

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

Just now, JuniorChubb said:

Ok let’s do it!

Can we resist googling how to do it though..?

It should be fairly simple. Probably have to knock them out and tie them up with something 

Can't believe my daft idea of jumping onto it completely blind turned into actually having good fun

• Like 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

1 minute ago, CatManDoza said:

Also, squirrel, are we PVP or PVE???

We’re PVE. I didn’t think it was a good idea to jump straight into PvP while we’re clueless about the game. 

We would all have being someones thrall by the end of the first minute. 

• Like 1

It was epic... when we all finally met up,after wandering around aimlessly for 10 mins it was joyous.

Then we rejoiced when you built a wall, the arrival of a man ( @Trashbags ) was immense too, the crocodile attack, finding eggs was all great fun.

After you left we made the hut into a house but got evicted by some giant monster thingy.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JuniorChubb said:

After you left we made the hut into a house but got evicted by some giant monster thingy.

I’m wondering if it’s possible to build an enclosure and capture it. If we can get it locked then up the other beach will be free to explore without being eaten. 

Yeah good idea going PvE.

I take it, we can add bits in here and there when we get on, like tonight I hope to play for a few hours, get some stuff done

I guess so... when you and Trash left it said your characters were ‘unconscious’.

We may need to assign roles too if we get serious, Hunter, builder, gatherer etc as it saves time.

2 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

I’m wondering if it’s possible to build an enclosure and capture it. If we can get it locked then up the other beach will be free to explore without being eaten. 

Not a bad shout... get our stone and walls ready. Do you need to build foundations first?

1 minute ago, CatManDoza said:

Yeah good idea going PvE.

I take it, we can add bits in here and there when we get on, like tonight I hope to play for a few hours, get some stuff done

If you find ironstone throw it in the furnace to make iron bars, you can also fill it with stone to make bricks. Need lots of wood to burn in there too. 

Just now, JuniorChubb said:

I guess so... when you and Trash left it said your characters were ‘unconscious’.

We may need to assign roles too if we get serious, Hunter, builder, gatherer etc as it saves time.

chubb, you taking charge makes me feel funny all over

sexy nun GIF by Originals

• Haha 1

Eventually we’ll get the sl*ves to do all the repetitive tasks. I noticed there was a space in the furnace to assign a Thrall. Just need to capture the right type. 

Just now, Squirrel said:

Eventually we’ll get the sl*ves to do all the repetitive tasks. I noticed there was a space in the furnace to assign a Thrall. Just need to capture the right type. 

You’re at it again Squirrel 😂

31 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Not a bad shout... get our stone and walls ready. Do you need to build foundations first?

I think a fence might be enough to do it. Just have to make sure we’ve got lots of sections prebuilt. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Squirrel said:

I think a fence might be enough to do it. Just have to make sure we’ve got lots of sections prebuilt. 

This could be us...

121a3f24c57e93bfbc362a91845b3732.jpg

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, LimeGreenLegend said:

Got this on the download, what weird ritual do I have to complete to get in the tribe? 😉 

I don’t want to know...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, LimeGreenLegend said:

Got this on the download, what weird ritual do I have to complete to get in the tribe? 😉 

Come party with me!

• Like 1