Conan Exiles

Squirrel

I'm around all of today if anyone is on? I think I joined the server last night, but instantly had to leave so not sure if it even spawned me in lol

No, I didn't misspell Salad 

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

Hyundai Coupe TSIII Fanclub

42 minutes ago, Aslad said:

I'm around all of today if anyone is on? I think I joined the server last night, but instantly had to leave so not sure if it even spawned me in lol

I’ll be on in 10 minutes. Will guide you in. 

17 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

I’ll be on in 10 minutes. Will guide you in. 

Must resist the urge to say that's what she said...

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Hurst said:

Must resist the urge to say that's what she said...

exactly my thought young hurst

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

Productive evening in Conan world! (Does anyone actually know the name of the world)

We’ve upgraded our little house, I only wanted to build a little courtyard to keep the fireplace in but the building grew into a castle complete with ferocious guards keeping crocs and the neighbours at bay. 

We found iron! Its just within walking distance although there are some giant spiders nearby. 

I should be able to get on for an hour or two about 3pm

Nice to see my little expedition payed off finding iron and coal.

Can't believe I spent 4 1/2 hours farming stone, but I bloody enjoyed it!! 

According to Reddit the name of the world is, Hyboria, set in the Hyborian Times

• Like 1

Giant spiders? Damn I missed the exciting stuff... BTW the wall is finished, my room is nearly sorted too 🙂 

Some pics courtesy of @Aslad

781A71CF-0C9D-4BD0-8428-3E98FF9D9AEA.thumb.png.0df152185808228855025b33a5735baa.png

1ECAE252-14D4-4363-9E52-9AA42D329176.thumb.png.dbebf023bce832290f32b13920461002.png

• Like 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

Gone full trump there chubb.

Yeah them spiders, me and squirrel went on a journey for iron and coal, built a little outpost incase of Darude's etc, ended up getting penned in our outpost by a spider the size of a family hatchback

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, CatManDoza said:

Yeah them spiders, me and squirrel went on a journey for iron and coal, built a little outpost incase of Darude's etc, ended up getting penned in our outpost by a spider the size of a family hatchback

Awesome, we gotta plan a big adventure, there are some spots on the map that look like cities.

I assume we can’t have multiple bedrolls, so we will have travel well equipped and as a group. It will be epic!

I’m going to work on expanding that little outpost. Will need a chest for supplies and weapons. Placing a bed back at base means you can put a bedroll in the outpost. I might even be able to transfer a couple of guards over there as well. Definitely need a permanent mining camp. 

• Like 1

I know you are frowning upon the use of google Chubb, but the one city gives you something nasty

8 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

I know you are frowning upon the use of google Chubb, but the one city gives you something nasty

The one city?

2 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

yeah, one of the cities

I don’t wanna know anymore... 🤐

Discovering everything as we have gone along is one of the best things about this so far. Would have loved to be there when you met the giant spider.

Edited by JuniorChubb

I know what you mean, it feel better finding everything out for yourself, we couldnt workout what the final ingredient was for compost last night for the life of us.

• Like 1

I know what you mean, it feel better finding everything out for yourself, we couldnt workout what the final ingredient was for compost last night for the life of us.

I do like the compost heap. 

Don’t throw anything away, all these random body parts and bones can be ground up and added to the heap along with some putrid meat and plant fibre. 

Still not managed to grow anything yet though 🤔

• Like 1

Lols... Squirrel was asking about it the night before, him and Salad were impressed with your solving it.

We have come a long way Man of Cats 😹😹

On 3/29/2019 at 9:50 AM, CatManDoza said:

Told you this months games would be wankfodder after CoD last month

Edited by JuniorChubb
  • Like 1

Just now, CatManDoza said:

how little we knew

Once Hursty posted the bouncy gif it was game over.... or game begins 😂

@JuniorChubb I’ve just been thinking about your wall. 

Although it may not keep crocs at bay it certainly defines our territory limit to the south. 

To the north east we have our NPC neighbours then our friendly player neighbours. It may be hard to define where to put a territory limit there but it may be worth considering. 

What could be done though is a wall to the North west. The beach is quite narrow between the rock face and the river. Could be an ideal spot to seal off that approach. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

What could be done though is a wall to the North west. The beach is quite narrow between the rock face and the river. Could be an ideal spot to seal off that approach. 

I was thinking just that... you mean where Salad said you could ‘just walk around’?

I am Son of Chubb, Builder of Walls!

Also what a result that our neighbors are friendly, after dying battling that crocodile with them i was pleasantly surprised to get all my loot back.

Edited by JuniorChubb

Done a quick iron run. Came back to find a random trying to climb our walls and he got stuck in them. I’ve saved a video but could be useful for defences if we recreate that section of wall elsewhere. 

While I was mining I picked up crystal too.