Conan Exiles

Squirrel

1 minute ago, JuniorChubb said:

Are we gonna tackle the snake?

are we talking conan? Or.........loop GIF

• Confused 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

1 minute ago, Squirrel said:

Anyone around for a Conan session this evening?

Possibly.... I got a bit of GTA planning to do but defo feel a bit Conany today 👍

• Like 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

16 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Possibly.... I got a bit of GTA planning to do but defo feel a bit Conany today 👍

The good news is that the purge meter has dropped down. A few days of inactivity must have helped there

Just now, Squirrel said:

The good news is that the purge meter has dropped down. A few days of inactivity must have helped there

Strange how that thing works... I do wonder if it has something to do with how much you kill or harvest?

I was thinking about heading North to the snowy regions in honour of our Norway explorer Catman of House Doza and of course recent events in Game of Thrones.

However will we need woolly hats and such?

59 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Strange how that thing works... I do wonder if it has something to do with how much you kill or harvest?

I was thinking about heading North to the snowy regions in honour of our Norway explorer Catman of House Doza and of course recent events in Game of Thrones.

However will we need woolly hats and such?

We need to get fur before we can make warm clothing. Not seen that anywhere yet

1 hour ago, Squirrel said:

We need to get fur before we can make warm clothing. Not seen that anywhere yet

Fur?

Big cats maybe?

Significant progress was made last night. Not only did I discover where some big cats live (just down the coast from us) I’ve managed to work out how to use bait for fishing with, turn those fish into oil for fuel and then use that fuel to turn crystal into glass. 

The most important progress is that I’ve now levelled up enough to unlock beer making! To the pub!

07okDg3.jpg

What would we do without you Squirrel.... Cather of Fish, Conquerer of Cats, Brewer of Beer!

Great progress 👍

Might try and hop on tonight.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

What would we do without you Squirrel.... Cather of Fish, Conquerer of Cats, Brewer of Beer!

Great progress 👍

Might try and hop on tonight.

Also found a short cut to the river north of us. No more trekking across the desert and getting mauled by Rocknoses and Hyenas. 

Excellent work squirrel, time to re model the crocs head.

I think dependent on how tired from travelling I am, I'll be on for a bit Saturday night. 

We shall celebrate the return of the King with much merriment and dodgy home brewed beer!

9 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

Excellent work squirrel, time to re model the crocs head.

I think dependent on how tired from travelling I am, I'll be on for a bit Saturday night. 

I won’t be on this weekend. It’s the gf’s birthday so got plans. I’ll make lots of barrels for you though and leave them in the pub. 

That is unacceptable! Putting real life women over virtual women? What is wrong with you Squirrel?

I second that emotion chubb, a week in a cabin with the wife and kids is enough to make anyone go mad

• Haha 1

We’re almost at Purge triggering point again. I stopped playing last night to make sure it didn’t happen. It definitely seems to be affected by how much killing and building is going on. I also think the purge is directly linked to the clans activity and not based on the server activity. If our purge happens then it’s going to be purely focused on us and not on a random clan.

I can get on early evening today and we get this purge completed, I know some of you have got an event later but if anyone can join me before then we can try trigger it so it’s over and done with. Or we limit what we do over the weekend on the game until I’m back on Wednesday. 

We’re a lot higher level than we were for the last purge so I’m expecting it to be a lot tougher. 

I will be racing Schafters this evening, Mrs Chubb May try and drag me to Tesco’s before that...

I’ll keep you posted, we may just have to hold off a while though.

Did I miss the purge? I was in the middle of the North sea Friday so was about as much use as a chocolate fireguard. I think the fact we have 84 crocodiles should help somewhat!!!

40 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

Did I miss the purge? I was in the middle of the North sea Friday so was about as much use as a chocolate fireguard. I think the fact we have 84 crocodiles should help somewhat!!!

The purge seems to be affected by our activity. I’ve not been on all weekend so I’m guessing it’s dropped right off again. I should be back on later. I’m expecting lots to have changed in the surrounding areas