Conan Exiles

Squirrel

3 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

You will need to go back to the original camp to confirm this Squirrel...

Tried to get on last night.... Server was full, again.

The servers being full all the time is a whole other issue. 

How long do you think we’ll be playing this game? Is it worth investing in a private server for a few months? We’ve got the game for free so I don’t mind chucking a few quid in. 

Downside of a new server though is starting again from the beginning. Unless they add more servers I can see full servers being a constant problem until people start to lose interest in the game. 

Our own server would also mean no trolls, can build anywhere we want but it would just be us unless we found more people to join in. 

If we do decide to go to our own server I’d rather do it sooner than later. We’ve only played a week so it’s easy to get caught back up to where we are now and we’ll get there a lot quicker now we know what we’re doing. 

Salad you better have given them clever, witty names

Edit: @Squirrel what sort of numbers we talkin about?

Edited by CatManDoza

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

That’s cheaper than I found Squirrel...

Happy to Chuck in a couple of quid a month but my interest is waiting slightly.

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

8 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

That’s cheaper than I found Squirrel...

Happy to Chuck in a couple of quid a month but my interest is waiting slightly.

I wouldn’t want to commit longer than 3 months. It’s hard to keep focused when you’re spending more time trying to get online than actually playing. 

Id probably go for a month to start with and then make a decision whether to continue after that dependant on interest. Next months free game might distract us all again. 

I'll through some in the pot for an initial month. I can't lie, my interest will slump at some point it always does, but I'll end up coming back to it.

I went back to Just cause 3 a couple of week ago and finally finished it, and I may treat myself to a new game with any cash money my birthday brings!

The server we’re working on now will always exist regardless of whether we put any money in or not, to keep playing the paid server in the future someone will have to keep paying for it even if we don’t play it all the time so that’s another negative point for a paid server. 

There’s pro’s and cons for both options and I’m stuck in the middle about what to do. Right now I’m loving the game and hooked on it but will I still feel the same in a months time. It is very annoying with us all struggling to get on right now. I’m going to do some digging to try and find out if they’re adding additional official servers to cope with the current demand. 

Back on Conan last night, got my house tidied up a little...

Me and Squirrel have got some welcoming presents for @Trashbags and @CatManDoza

I now have a pet Hyena too 😊

Itching to go adventuring though, we gotta plan a night when we all get on , tool up and cross the map!

Nice one who ever was involved in gathering materials for the re build of my house. Finally complete.

I couldn't find the furnaces, so built one in my house, then found the furnaces, but theres a sh*t tonne of iron bars in there for whoever needs them

• Thanks 1

Come one, Come all, to The Crocs Head.

We've got beer on tap, sky sports, a range of bar snacks and a Sunday Carvery...........

u5INW9B.jpg

• Like 1

Just now, CatManDoza said:

Come one, Come all, to The Crocs Head.

We've got beer on tap, sky sports, a range of bar snacks and a Sunday Carvery...........

u5INW9B.jpg

Great job Catman, I knew we could rely on you to get the camps priorities in order 😂

6 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Great job Catman, I knew we could rely on you to get the camps priorities in order 😂

What can I say, the grind was real

6 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

What can I say, the grind was real

I’ve felt the grind.... I wanna go explore!

1 hour ago, CatManDoza said:

agreed, we can make mad amounts of weapons now, I've made about 700 iron bars

Next Thrall target has to be a blacksmith or armourer. 

Loving the pub. Its a great addition to the camp. 

We definitely need to organise a mission. We have our dancing girl to cure our corruption so no dangers of exploring the arena now

Lols me too.., 😂

At least my tea can brew a little longer, also if we don’t go to Salads Cave or the Arena these places look cool...

3E9944B3-FFC5-472F-84E4-811FF667FDF9.jpeg