Conan Exiles

Squirrel

Dependent on alcohol consumption this evening, I might get on later tonight, the wife owes me some PlayStation time 

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

11 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

While I'm "working" today I'll try and get as much of a base structure rebuilt as I can. 

can we have a map of where it was again? buggered if I can remember

6 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

can we have a map of where it was again? buggered if I can remember

It should respawn you at the last point you logged in at so at the base. It is next to the arena

a99c79.jpg

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Soooooo... should I be installing this?

if you want to play, then yes

1 minute ago, Danielle said:

Trying to make my way there from Sepermeru, currently avoiding the spiders...

those bloody spiders!!!! sneaky little buggers!!! 

Looking to get to new and improved Croc's Head pub back up and running by Saturday Evening, this is dependent on how much decorating the wife makes me do tommorow!!!

7 minutes ago, Danielle said:

Trying to make my way there from Sepermeru, currently avoiding the spiders...

Our clan name is Crocs Brewery. I’ll try send you an invite 

Quick overview of the pub plans. Large open plan ground floor with bar, tables and dancing girls. Main entrance facing the arena. Back room is a workshop, that’s pretty much filled now with most work tables now. Upstairs will be all our private rooms with balcony over looking the main part of the pub. 

• Like 1

I'm gonna look for a slightly more boosted server, I find the gathering on the official one a bit too tedious. Feel free to take/destroy anything I left lying around. The horse should be ready in 6-10 hours according to google.

51 minutes ago, Danielle said:

I'm gonna look for a slightly more boosted server, I find the gathering on the official one a bit too tedious. Feel free to take/destroy anything I left lying around. The horse should be ready in 6-10 hours according to google.

I know what you mean. When you joined the server was your level reset or just your items? 

If we stay at the same level but lose everything I’m fairly comfortable starting again on a new modified server. As long as there’s going to be a few of us using it I don’t mind getting a server sorted. I’m just mainly getting back into the swing of the game. 

40 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

I know what you mean. When you joined the server was your level reset or just your items? 

If we stay at the same level but lose everything I’m fairly comfortable starting again on a new modified server. As long as there’s going to be a few of us using it I don’t mind getting a server sorted. I’m just mainly getting back into the swing of the game. 

Whenever you join a new server you remake your character from scratch. The levelling in the official servers was also very slow though, that's a setting you can change. Most servers I join you get to level 60 pretty fast.

1 minute ago, Squirrel said:

All the collection rate for things has been doubled for the next week. It’s a great time to grind for stuff!

good news, I'm still waiting on the download to complete

21 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

The pubs pretty much built, halfway to the purge. It needs decorating and will be ready to go adventuring soon. 

I hope to be on over the weekend, baring essentials, the weekend will be spent doing whatever we all want in our house

Had a good night last night took a while to remember what I'm doing but after checking out @Squirrel hard work and lots of time the base looks epic very nice mate 

So with nothing else to do today Conan it is 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Trashbags said:

Had a good night last night took a while to remember what I'm doing but after checking out @Squirrel hard work and lots of time the base looks epic very nice mate 

So with nothing else to do today Conan it is 

When I can draw myself away from my bed and youtube ill be on

• Like 3