Conan Exiles

Squirrel

11 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

Will you be joining us to defend our mighty castle? Server is just rebooting now

Be there soon can only stay for purge though 

15 minutes ago, Trashbags said:

Be there soon can only stay for purge though 

Servers still down anyway. Didn’t seem like a planned reboot as there wasn’t a message. 

On your own tonight gents. Wife has no cigarettes, cars out of battery and she's nicotine cranky. 

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

Posting this just for @LimeGreenLegend as he loves spiders!

As for the rest of you, the base is changing quickly, there's a new pub that needs decorating! @CatManDoza there are some bar related goodies for you to play with.

Edited by Squirrel
  • Like 3

Purge should be hitting today. We found a couple of abandoned based in the last couple of days and have collected a ton of fantastic materials and weapons/armour from them. We have tons of legendary stuff now. 

Main base is almost complete, the next plan is to do more adventuring and set up a second base up north somewhere near the rarer materials. We have maprooms now so we can fast travel to obelisks which will save a lot of time moving around. 

The base looks epic now @Squirrel

Also just wanted to share a screenshot of this beast we found in that abandoned base.

EVGLwflXgAQ_pmt?format=jpg

• Like 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

3 hours ago, JuniorChubb said:

The base looks epic now @Squirrel

Also just wanted to share a screenshot of this beast we found in that abandoned base.

EVGLwflXgAQ_pmt?format=jpg

Cheers Chubb. 

Less than two hours till potential purge time. You’ve managed to avoid them all so far 😂

On 4/18/2019 at 3:48 PM, JuniorChubb said:

Are we gonna tackle the snake?

A couple of us finally took on the snake. 

It went down fairly easily. However the snake is just the miniboss. The thing it’s protecting is even scarier. 

I think we can take it as a group but we could do with a little more back up especially as we need a dancer with us to cure the corruption. 

We also managed to loot another abandoned base so we now have a vast range of weapons and armour to choose from. Building of the main base is done so no more material grinding to be done. It’s pure adventuring now. 

Plus it’s going to be purge time on Sunday. Defences have been upgraded since the one earlier this week and I doubt anything will withstand the power of our mammoth!

10 hours ago, Squirrel said:

I think we can take it as a group but we could do with a little more back up especially as we need a dancer with us to cure the corruption. 

Nowt woring with having a dance in tow 😉 

2 hours ago, JuniorChubb said:

Nowt woring with having a dance in tow 😉 

We definitely need someone on our team who wants to hang around at the back with a dancer and a bow. Are you up for that role?

27 minutes ago, Trashbags said:

Sh*t missed the purge should be on today how did it go @Squirrel

Was really easy. Was just two waves of Lizards. The boss was a giant croc who got itself stuck in our murder pit. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Squirrel said:

Was really easy. Was just two waves of Lizards. The boss was a giant croc who got itself stuck in our murder pit. 

The last pig built his house our of hardened stone from a DLC...

No matter how much the big bad wolf huffed and puffed he could blow down the castle!

Now I know @JuniorChubb likes to learn things on the go in Conan, but I've been reading up on the warmakers Sanctuary, where we just were with the rooms etc. Thats a days adventuring for sure.

After the area we were in with the map, there are another 3 areas to navigate with traps, beasts and keys.

If you want to read up on what to expect: https://conanexiles.gamepedia.com/Warmaker's_Sanctuary

• Like 1

16 hours ago, CatManDoza said:

Now I know @JuniorChubb likes to learn things on the go in Conan, but I've been reading up on the warmakers Sanctuary, where we just were with the rooms etc. Thats a days adventuring for sure.

After the area we were in with the map, there are another 3 areas to navigate with traps, beasts and keys.

If you want to read up on what to expect: https://conanexiles.gamepedia.com/Warmaker's_Sanctuary

I’ve not read the link but there’s an obelisk and maproom nearby. I still have one of the statues we picked up. We can take our time and do it in multiple trips before using all three statues together. 

As long as we take our time, take our strongest followers and use multiple explosives we should be fine. I can make exploding arrows now, combined with oil arrows they really mess an enemy up. Plus we’re pretty tough as a team. Just see how easy it was to take on that Undead Dragon. 

Plus we didn’t have Tank Girl with us yesterday. If we bring her along, we can sit at the back, have a beer and watch her take out everything single handed. 

• 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

Are our usual motley crew of exiles ready for a purge this evening? Should happen in about two hours time. We have something special lined up for this one that will be worth watching. 

@Trashbags, @CatManDoza and the elusive @JuniorChubb 😂

Should be good to be there 

1 hour ago, Squirrel said:

Are our usual motley crew of exiles ready for a purge this evening? Should happen in about two hours time. We have something special lined up for this one that will be worth watching. 

@Trashbags, @CatManDoza and the elusive @JuniorChubb 😂

I'll do my best to be on about 5. Can't promise though. Might be doing tea