Sunday Racing - RSC Tier Championship

Lann

Thanks @Lann!   I think I’m going to bow out of the competition.  The idea is great however I just felt in the way.  Was either taking someone out or was being taking out by someone else.  I realize that’s to be expected but find it more aggravating than fun. 
Good luck to everyone!  I’ll continue to follow along. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

Thanks for putting this together @Lann (&events crew).

I'm so glad I decided to pull the trigger and join a XDBX GTA event again. It was especially good to hear some familiar voices again. Hope you didn't mind I was extra quiet, but I really needed to focus all my attention to controlling the cars and at least trying to avoid hitting anyone. And I had my brother sitting next to me, giving me funny looks as to say, who are you speaking to, you w*irdo. 😂

And I have to admit, even after binge watching 'Still game' on Netflix during the Covid times, I'm still struggling to understand everything Ally says. 😝 (great show btw, thanks for recommending it in the TV thread)

Anyway, it brought back some memories and at times it actually felt like I knew what I was doing, definitely waking up some muscle memory in the process.

Looking forward to next week.

• Like 4

The cars for next sunday are: Muscle B:

vY1ggGR.png

As last week, pick a car to bring as you sign up!

• Redwood Gauntlet - Zmurko
  • Coquette BF - DJ
  • Gauntlet hellfire - Ally
  • Ruiner - Deamon
  • Tulip - Con
  • Deviant - Dodge
  • Dukes - Omar
  • Sabre Turbo - Sinister
  • Vamos - Lann
  • Slamvan custom - Beez
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Lann said:

The cars for next sunday are: Muscle B:

As last week, pick a car to bring as you sign up!

Redwood Gauntlet - Zmurko
Coquette BF - DJ

Will the list be updated if we get new Muscle cars tomorrow? 

16 hours ago, omarcomin71 said:

Thanks @Lann!   I think I’m going to bow out of the competition.  The idea is great however I just felt in the way.  Was either taking someone out or was being taking out by someone else.  I realize that’s to be expected but find it more aggravating than fun. 

Well this is disheartining to hear. Now I probably shouldnt have input being that I only lasted half a lap thanks to sh*t internet, so my only experience was running into Demon at the first turn cause i usually drive the Benny's Banshee and not the regular Banshee so i just broke a bit too late and spun him a bit. A few moments later I carefully hit my brakes as to fully avoid any collisions in front of me but I get hit from behind so  i figured it was going to be part of the racing until we remember to drive more cautiously and not make 1st place the goal but survival instead. High Risk Racing Sunday!!! still sounds like a lot of fun. 

17 hours ago, omarcomin71 said:

I wouldn't worry, everyone knows it's not deliberate and the people who care about being crashed into have moved on from this crew.

In a game like GTA, sh*t happens, the unpredictable nature is part of what makes it a fun game. A good crash can often be the highlight of a race :classic_smile:

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, DavidCore89 said:

I wouldn't worry, everyone knows it's not deliberate and the people who care about being crashed into have moved on from this crew.

In a game like GTA, sh*t happens, the unpredictable nature is part of what makes it a fun game. A good crash can often be the highlight of a race :classic_smile:

Omar this is coming from an elite racer. If he can live with the collisions, come on bro, you and I can too. So I expect to see you in your muscle car Sunday. 😄 

53 minutes ago, Lann said:

Sure, if any that suits we can add them.

Reason I ask is because I wanted to pick a muscle car I don’t own from the list like the Back Fin, but if new muscles come out I rather wait until after tomorrow. I guess since I saw you already had the muscle list I figured you might have already decided to leave anything from the DLC out.

On 8/10/2020 at 2:12 PM, djw180 said:

Coquette Blackfin please.

1 hour ago, Con said:

I'll arrive in the Coquette Black Fin  (always wanted a reason to buy one)

On 8/10/2020 at 2:25 PM, zmurko said:

So far we got two tracks, and I have a oval that i think will work well. But we need some more tracks, like off road/dirt for example.

I know @Crawford1872 and @The_Lady_A have some tracks from their M5-screening, but please everyone feel free to drop suggestions!