Sunday Racing - RSC Tier Championship

Lann

I’ve decided to participate this week.  I still don’t feel real comfortable with contact racing and still may back off when I see quicker drivers approaching.  However after a few of your comments I have reconsidered everything.

I honestly wasn’t fishing for condolences or reassurance but I really do appreciate it.  

So f*ck it, I’ll bring the Dukes! 
giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2901845961ef8c2ff2a8

• Like 10

Vamos for me!

l0x3Eqh.jpg

Believe it or not, the Vamos began life in 1960 as a sensible, affordable compact car. But over the course of the decade, something wonderful happened. It moved out of its parents' house and started hanging around with V8's and fastbacks. Its wheelbase lengthened, its grille expanded, and its hood got so long and flat you could spend a whole summer of love on it. These days, it's exactly the kind of bad influence you were looking for.

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, Con said:

Hope you all enjoy racing in my Tulip with the disappearing black stripes.....and yeah its a flower but in French Tulip means "Kick your *ss, bruh."

5WUUy1GJAECpkNLe7ZXp-A_0_0.jpg

Are you familiar with the TV show “Preacher”? Pretty cool show. Based on a comic of good and evil.  One of the main characters name is Tulip, check out her car. I have a feeling the car is named after her. 
🙂

06072C13-850F-4A06-82A0-46799F66C0C1.jpeg

B8E95F08-E5FF-4D52-8EFE-C74C4E2170AC.jpeg

Edited by omarcomin71
  • Like 4

27 minutes ago, omarcomin71 said:

Are you familiar with the TV show “Preacher”? Pretty cool show. Based on a comic of good and evil.  One of the main characters name is Tulip, check out her car. I have a feeling the car is named after her. 
🙂

No question it is!! The front looks exactly like hers. lol. I actually enjoy driving it. 

• Like 1

On 8/12/2020 at 1:41 PM, Crawford1872 said:

@Lann the 3 jobs we didn't include on monday that I think could be interesting with good numbers/slipstream for our pace of muscle. The 3rd job is a little more out there but still naebad - https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/playlists/playlist/c-vhymo9sEeL0K5_IFaE6Q

Thanks, will add. The third dont allow muscle cars, but the first to do.

Really enjoyed last week but I don’t think I’ll be home in time this Sunday. I’ll be playing engine management light bingo trying to drive my mums astra for 6 hours with the dashboard lit up like a Christmas tree so we can put it  the auctions and get rid of it. If by any chance I don’t end up broken down in the Scottish Highlands and there’s space then I’ll jump on with whatever car isn’t picked  Have a good night!

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Lann said:

Are we really going to race these muscles without a Phoenix or Stallion.. 😄

I'll announce my pick a few hrs before the event tomorrow, can easily take one of these if they still haven't been picked by then.

• Like 1

Here is a suggestion for a playlist. I did not include all suggestions in a attempt to get a wide mix of jobs. One of the jobs do require respawn if you fall off track, (see Super Mario below)  and we could just say that everyone simply respawns as soon as (if) that happens (in any race), and not worry too much about spawning in their original car.

What do you all think?

Link: https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/playlists/playlist/vyQ1WozdYU-o9m5hwlN-rA

(It should be the same link/playlist as the previous "Sport D".)

TUqyjLE.png

5Vba2Pp.png

• Like 3

@Lann I thought one of the reasons for using similar pace vehicles was so that respawning wouldn't be catastrophic. I really like the Mario world job though, so I'm biased. Maybe we make that the first job so everyone is using their car anyway?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, The_Lady_A said:

@Lann I thought one of the reasons for using similar pace vehicles was so that respawning wouldn't be catastrophic. I really like the Mario world job though, so I'm biased. Maybe we make that the first job so everyone is using their car anyway?

I agree. If we want to include a race where repsawns could happen, just make it the first race then it's not an issue.

But I do think all other tracks must be ones where respawning is unlikely. To me it goes against the point of this if you have to respawn in a different car to the one you picked for that specific race.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, zmurko said:

Nice track selection, I've just tried them out. Some really great ones in there.

Some tough sections and only 1 weird spot with unclear CP placement, but not really an issue once you know about it.

Should be fun, especially in Muscle cars. 😀

BGQUFeP.png

Opium nights and Hazel run are some of my favourite races. Should be fun!