Sunday Racing - RSC Tier Championship

Lann

15 minutes ago, Sinister said:

Cool. Have raced all those before but bookmarked so I can try to get my GTAO racing legs back.

Cool, we want to get a good mix of tracks, but also use races most are familiar with. And if we decide them together in this thread each week we should all be just as (un)prepared going into this ”for fun” racing.

49 minutes ago, Sinister said:

Cool. Have raced all those before but bookmarked so I can try to get my GTAO racing legs back.

I can see it now.... "Oh another Zmurko/Sinister collision." 😄 

• Like 1

That reminds me, I need to record "I'm sorry" message and just play it on loop during the event. 😇

P.s. On a more serious note, I shall practice driving in GTA some tonight and tomorrow night hopefully, so I can at least avoid hitting everything and everyone on Sunday. Hoping to reactivate SOME muscle memory.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, SkyeDave said:

If there's room for a small one I'd love to bring a Tropos Rally....

Great pick, happy to see you join, welcome!

• Like 3

On 7/31/2020 at 6:46 PM, Lann said:

Each Sunday at 20:00 UTC will determine the RSC Champion for a specific class/tier, we use in game scores. It is obvious just for fun, and you will likely race a different car in each race. Slipstream and catch-up might be used, depending the track and the host's preference.

40 minutes ago, DavidCore89 said:

What about catch up and slipstream? Couldn't see it mentioned.

• Like 2

Never played that one before. WIll make a few laps....I hope.

I have found that sitting in bed puts me far enough away from the horrible TV in here and my driving is much improved.

• Like 1

Looking forward to later tonight and will also run a few of my potential suggested tracks for a future Sunday Racing in tomorrow's M5 🙂

• Like 2

Would everyone remember their finishing position in the previous race, or do i most likely need to take a pic and call out?

• Like 1

Can I still join if I can make it tonight? And if yes, what options do I have? Only stock?

Edited by Schumi6581
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Schumi6581 said:

Can I still join if I can make it tonight? And if yes, what options do I have? Only stock?

Yes! Do you have a Comet Safari, Kuruma or Omnis? Thats the custom options.

All the stock ones are also still available (if     a stock vehicle is not available in a race, just pick one of the other).

The two cars with the highest top speed tonight are the Verlierer and the Hotring Sabre. Closely followed by the Lynx and the Comet Retro Custom.

The two most expensive cars are both from Ocelot; Locust and Lynx. You can buy 135 Sultans for the price of one Locust.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Lann said:

Would everyone remember their finishing position in the previous race, or do i most likely need to take a pic and call out?

I probably won’t be on the mic so I won’t be able to shout anything. I plan on listening intently to the instructions. 

41 minutes ago, Lann said:

Yes! Do you have a Comet Safari, Kuruma or Omnis? Thats the custom options.

All the stock ones are also still available (if     a stock vehicle is not available in a race, just pick one of the other).

I only know about half an hour beforehand. 

I would like to claim the Cocquette that DC is not taking anymore...But if anyone wants to claim in in the meanwhile thats no problem..

Too bad you are not taking part @DavidCore89!

18 minutes ago, Schumi6581 said:

I only know about half an hour beforehand. 

I would like to claim the Cocquette that DC is not taking anymore...But if anyone wants to claim in in the meanwhile thats no problem..

Too bad you are not taking part @DavidCore89!

I know I can join tonight, sooner than expected so count me in

5 minutes ago, Schumi6581 said:

I know I can join tonight, sooner than expected so count me in

Great, and the Coquette is yours to bring.

• Like 1