Sunday Racing - RSC Tier Championship

Lann

We would like to send out a invitation.

0ZXSBiw.png

Each Sunday at 20:00 UTC will determine the RSC Champion for a specific class/tier, we use in game scores. It is obvious just for fun, and you will likely race a different car in each race. Slipstream and catch-up might be used, depending the track and the host's preference.

Preparing

• Each week we will race a specific class + tier.
  • Each week you will pick and bring one of the listed cars.
  • You will bring that specific car to every race.
  • You will be the only one who brings that specific car.*
  • When you sign up (in this thread) you will claim what car you will bring.
  • If you have a car on the list that you expect few other people to have, please bring it!
  • If you can not bring one of the listed ”Custom” cars, you may bring one of the ”Stock” cars (by simply selecting it before the race starts). But this car does also need to be claimed once you sign up.
  • If you join last minute you will be asked to bring one of the custom cars that has not yet been ”taken”, or one of the ”Stock” vehicles not yet taken.
  • *If you have no other option, you may bring a car already brought by someone else.
  • You will prepare and have the car fully customized (all performance and amour upgrade). Except the stock ones obviously.

Raceday

• You will select the same car in every race.
  • But you will only race your car in the first race.
  • At the start of following races we will park the cars to the side (GTA Mode).
  • For the next races you will pick one of the other cars.
  • The driver who finished last in the previous race will start to grab a car and line up at the front of the grid, followed by the one who finished second to last, and so on. So the winner of the previous race will get whatever car is left and start at the end.
  • You may only race the same car once (as long as its possible due to other players picks).
  • Once we all have a car and are parked on the grid we will go on a given time.
  • You may not pass anyone until after the first corner/bottleneck, simply to ease things as we race contact.
  • Do not respawn unless you have no other option in order to keep racing.  

First Sunday details below.

Kindly, @djw180, @The_Lady_A, @omarcomin71, @Crawford1872, @Smurf, @Beez, @TheBoyBry and @Lann

• Like 10

The cars for sunday aug 16th are muscle B.

vY1ggGR.png

These are the cars for Sports D that we will race next sunday. Please pick a car that you can bring as you sign up to join. Remember you will only race in the car you bring once.

Cst34Ly.png

Mid-day-not-on-pc update on taken cars:

• Coquette - DC
  • Jester Classic - DJ
  • Carbonizzare - Beez
  • Verlierer - Dodge
  • Banshee - Con
  • Sentinel Classic - Ally
  • Alpha - Ramm
  • Locust - Proto
  • Comet - Dead-Demon
  • Comet Retro - Fido
  • Stirling GT - Omar
  • Sultan - Zmurko
  • Hotring - Smuft
  • Lynx - Lann
  • Sprunk Buffalo - Alaina
  • GB200 - Sinister
  • Tropos Rallye - SkyeDave
  • Like 1

We will start in one week, on sunday august 9th. Above are the list of cars we will use. Please sign up by letting us know what car you can bring, simply post in this thread. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Con said:

Count me in.

Great! Please pick what car you can bring from the list above. So far none is taken, you may pick any car.

So with the cars for the first week listed, we are also to decide what tracks we want to race. Something we will do every week. We are going for a broad mix of tracks and primarily we will look at tracks we raced within the last years, so they are fairly known to most.

We are looking at about 8 races, and I have a few suggestions already. But it would be great if we all could pitch in. below we have suggestions for a RX, a street and the Runway Road Course. The RX is fairly little off road, but rather technical. I think a rally and a oval and something with a bit top speed would be nice to find, any suggestions? Maybe "Infinite mile" by @Squirrel and "Stunt - Bumble" by @kernalhogan could work?

These are suggestions so far.

BdjCYwO.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dodge said:

Verlierer

Nice pick. Looking at the rest of the cars i figured i will pick whatever might be left later. The only one i do not own is the Alpha.

Great concept! I've noticed broughy grouping same class cars in tiers, which makes it interesting for racing less used cars. Good job on turning it into a racing event. 👍

Kind of tempting to splurge on a PSN subscription and dust off my GTA character. Unless he's been locked up and all the real estate and cars seized during my absence. He'd deserve it, that's for sure. 😂

How many new cars have been released since I've last played, you reckon? That would be over the last 2 (3?) years. I think🤔

• Like 9

16 minutes ago, zmurko said:

How many new cars have been released since I've last played, you reckon? That would be over the last 2 (3?) years. I think🤔

A lot. I've lost track.

20 minutes ago, zmurko said:

Kind of tempting to splurge on a PSN subscription and dust off my GTA character. Unless he's been locked up and all the real estate and cars seized during my absence. He'd deserve it, that's for sure. 😂

Do it!

1 hour ago, zmurko said:

Great concept! I've noticed broughy grouping same class cars in tiers, which makes it interesting for racing less used cars. Good job on turning it into a racing event. 👍

Join us! 🙂

2 hours ago, zmurko said:

Kind of tempting to splurge on a PSN subscription and dust off my GTA character. Unless he's been locked up and all the real estate and cars seized during my absence. He'd deserve it, that's for sure.

Join us bro. You know we miss you. Plus you need to start flexing those muscles again with the PS5 over the horizon.