Sunday Racing - RSC Tier Championship

Lann

1 hour ago, omarcomin71 said:

I hope to be there this week however I don’t own any of the cars and I’m pretty broke  😞 

Will there be a non-custom option?

Indeed, here are the stock options:

11tnEC0.jpg

• Like 1

I think for next week we stay of the curbs, unless you end up there on a corner or whatever reason. But no using curbs to get a boost. 

Any track suggestions? 
Anyone up for hosting and picking tracks?!

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, Lann said:

Any track suggestions? 
Anyone up for hosting and picking tracks?!

If I end up sorting my job bookmarks this week then I'll most likely find some great tracks to suggest. Otherwise probably no.

Edited by Protocawl
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Lann said:

I think for next week we stay of the curbs, unless you end up there on a corner or whatever reason. But no using curbs to get a boost. 

That's racist. What are Me and Bryan supposed to do now? 😄 

Its all good, I was only using them to avoid peeps and only really "used" them in turns when I had no choice but to drive over them. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, The_Lady_A said:

Coquette Classic please

2 minutes ago, Smurf said:

I'll  bring my Coquette Classic.

@Smurf is there another one you can bring?

6 hours ago, Lann said:

These are available:

Customs:

190z

Casco

Stinger

Mamba

Stinger is taken by Fido. The JB700 is available instead.

23 hours ago, Lann said:

These are available:

Customs:

190z

Casco

JB 700

Mamba

I have all of these customs, have no problem picking any of them, but I will again wait and see if anyone else wants to take any of these first.

Edited by Protocawl

7 minutes ago, Protocawl said:

I have all of these customs, have no problem picking any of them, but I will again wait and see if anyone else wants to take any of these first.

I am the same. But i would love to bring my 190z since its one of my best looking cars imo.

• Like 1

Should I bring a Mamba then?  It'll help me make up for missing the muscles   I have a Casco and a 190z too if required.  I don't really mind as long as Sinister promises to let me have a go of his Cheburek.  I bet it doesn't look as good as mine though....

IMG_6909.thumb.jpg.8a0cf36825909e24d8679f8a989b4904.jpg

IMG_6910.jpg

IMG_6910.jpg

Edited by SkyeDave
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, SkyeDave said:

Should I bring a Mamba then?  It'll help me make up for missing the muscles   I have a Casco and a 190z too if required.  I don't really mind as long as Sinister promises to let me have a go of his Cheburek.  I bet it doesn't look as good as mine though....

IMG_6909.thumb.jpg.8a0cf36825909e24d8679f8a989b4904.jpg

IMG_6910.jpg

IMG_6910.jpg

The Mamba sounds great, I’ll put your name on it.

• Like 1

If we run out of stock vehicles and anyone want to join I say we start filling up with a second car of the customs, if anyone dont have any of them we get a second stock. Making sure all who want can join, no matter if you own any cars.

1 hour ago, Lann said:

If we run out of stock vehicles and anyone want to join I say we start filling up with a second car of the customs, if anyone dont have any of them we get a second stock. Making sure all who want can join, no matter if you own any cars.

I didn’t know there was a second List of custom cars. Will you post them please? I may have one of those  

1 hour ago, omarcomin71 said:

I didn’t know there was a second List of custom cars. Will you post them please? I may have one of those  

Sorry, i was trying to describe another (a second) of a custom car we already have 1 of. So we would for example allow a second Mamba if all stock cars were picked.

• Like 1