Sunday Racing - RSC Tier Championship

Lann

@Dodge any chance you might be able to unlock vehicle selection on your SST Mirror Park track until Sunday so we can use it in the PL? It's currently restricted to Trophy truck and Desert Raid only.

We also wont be able to use the Vapid Rapid Rally, as it's also restricted to both trucks, so I'm currently looking for new options.

I'll add Green Monster from Muscle week as well, as it was intended for off-roads. I also found an old dirt track of mine around Harmony area, I intend to slightly update it and add it to the PL. I'll probably also just create a Chilliad track with alternative routes for ascent and looser (further apart) CPs (to allow some freedom on the ascent/descent), as I gave up on finding anything decent amongst all the community nonsense created around Chilliad.

Has anyone perhaps found or thought of something decent as well, that we could add to the PL?

18 hours ago, zmurko said:

@Dodge any chance you might be able to unlock vehicle selection on your SST Mirror Park track until Sunday so we can use it in the PL? It's currently restricted to Trophy truck and Desert Raid only.

We also wont be able to use the Vapid Rapid Rally, as it's also restricted to both trucks, so I'm currently looking for new options.

I'll add Green Monster from Muscle week as well, as it was intended for off-roads. I also found an old dirt track of mine around Harmony area, I intend to slightly update it and add it to the PL. I'll probably also just create a Chilliad track with alternative routes for ascent and looser (further apart) CPs (to allow some freedom on the ascent/descent), as I gave up on finding anything decent amongst all the community nonsense created around Chilliad.

Has anyone perhaps found or thought of something decent as well, that we could add to the PL?

Maybe best going to old jobs, that were made before many of the updates?

Just looking through my bookmarks what about these two?

Goon's - Tumbleweed

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/job/gtav/GZS7hKO-c06aPCCA6pMRWw

Myth's  - Lets Go Off Road

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/job/gtav/g-EHmI0wtEapt1f7UghSIA

They do both have a crossover in but there looks enough gap between the crossover points.

I've just tried them. Both are OK. Quite similar routes in places. Let's Go Off Road is almost entirely completely off road. Tumbleweed does make more use of dirt tracks. You go through shallow water in Let's Go Off Road, but I was fine in a Dune Buggy.

Edited by djw180
  • Like 1

On 10/16/2020 at 12:24 PM, zmurko said:

On 10/17/2020 at 6:22 AM, djw180 said:

Maybe best going to old jobs, that were made before many of the updates?

Just looking through my bookmarks what about these two?

Goon's - Tumbleweed

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/job/gtav/GZS7hKO-c06aPCCA6pMRWw

Myth's  - Lets Go Off Road

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/job/gtav/g-EHmI0wtEapt1f7UghSIA

They do both have a crossover in but there looks enough gap between the crossover points.

I've just tried them. Both are OK. Quite similar routes in places. Let's Go Off Road is almost entirely completely off road. Tumbleweed does make more use of dirt tracks. You go through shallow water in Let's Go Off Road, but I was fine in a Dune Buggy.

I will open which ever you want. If you still want to use them. 

Dodgeservice.png

Todays PL at the moment:

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/playlists/playlist/qNf0XEDTAkaS5HCzn5KC3Q

I still need to test one of the tracks and hopefully @Dodge can still unlock car selection on his SST Mirror Park track. If any of these two don't work, I might replace one or both with the tracks DJ posted above.

• Like 1

Regarding the first track (going over Mt.Chilliad). It starts on the highway at Grapeseed exit and has 2 routes (primary & secondary) over both W / SW ridges, meeting near the top. Pick whichever you want; one starts on the left (big CP), the other a little further ahead. Find your own way down, you'll be able to see a CP down in the valley from the last CP up on the mountain. Basically aim for the railroad (tunnel) near the Sawmill. It's just a short drive and few more CPs to the finish line from there.

See you all in just over 2h from now.

7 minutes ago, zmurko said:

Todays PL at the moment:

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/playlists/playlist/qNf0XEDTAkaS5HCzn5KC3Q

I still need to test one of the tracks and hopefully @Dodge can still unlock car selection on his SST Mirror Park track. If any of these two don't work, I might replace one or both with the tracks DJ posted above.

Unlocking it now. 

• Like 1

Dodgeservice.png

Well, tonight wasn't exactly smooth sailing, apologies for my lousy hosting tonight, it's been a long weekend for me. At least we made it through more or less OK.

Going forward, I am a little worried about some aggresive and messy racing in first few jobs, but some of it can be blamed on these big akward unfamiliar vehicles and from what I could tell, it did improve through the PL.

Thanks everyone for joining tonight and big thanks to @Lann for setting up this championship. Thanks to @djw180 for hosting some of the classes as well.

This one is over, see you all in Sunday Racing League PL next Sunday.

• Like 8

8 hours ago, zmurko said:

Well, tonight wasn't exactly smooth sailing, apologies for my lousy hosting tonight, it's been a long weekend for me. At least we made it through more or less OK.

Going forward, I am a little worried about some aggresive and messy racing in first few jobs, but some of it can be blamed on these big akward unfamiliar vehicles and from what I could tell, it did improve through the PL.

Thanks everyone for joining tonight and big thanks to @Lann for setting up this championship. Thanks to @djw180 for hosting some of the classes as well.

This one is over, see you all in Sunday Racing League PL next Sunday.

Thnx for hosting and arranging @zmurko. I hope I didn't cause some of the confusion by joining after the start without any suitable vehicle. I didn't know sunday tier was still running and I was like "why are so many online on a sunday night?". I appreciate your improvisation.

And about the racing. I know we exchanged some bumps in the first few jobs. Allthough I can be somewhat over-enthusiastic when overtaking I had a lot of difficulties with getting used to the vehicles. I don't own any of them and some of them were pretty difficult to drive. Especially the brakes on that Brawler, yikes!

• Like 2

Just want to say thanks to all the hosts and everyone that took time to come out during the SRL Tier Racing. I had so much fun racing all those different cars! I can’t wait to see you all for the next installment of SRL!

Edited by Con
  • Like 3