Sunday Racing - RSC Tier Championship

Lann

4 suggestions from me,

Spongebob race  - not too serious stunt track, has to be first incase of re-spawns https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/job/gtav/E9y3zG6ASEqxftdJQiiYeA

Classic rose - mixed dirt and tarmanc https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/job/gtav/ST_PSQFTwES_o_gQWWG-dw

Premium Deluxe Motorsport - street https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/job/gtav/h1wwZKLPJE-nPT94GOq_1g

Downtown Dash - stunt track, proper race circuit https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/job/gtav/A_YfE9dVL0W_mH7s0mirEQ

So we could do with a dirt track, an oval and two more street or proper race stunt-track circuits.

Edited by djw180
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lann said:

Whats the one called on the Golfcourse, we have done it a few times lately. Its a great non tarmac track.

You mean the one that gets use at M5 somtimes with lots of different coloured props? If so then I have no idea what it's called but I have a feeling it's restricted vehicles. Would be OK for the customs because we can turn that option on or off now - but what about the 4 stock options? I suspected the Cheetah and Turismo won't be there.

24 minutes ago, djw180 said:

You mean the one that gets use at M5 somtimes with lots of different coloured props? If so then I have no idea what it's called but I have a feeling it's restricted vehicles. Would be OK for the customs because we can turn that option on or off now - but what about the 4 stock options? I suspected the Cheetah and Turismo won't be there.

Ahh yes, would be a issue.

HAN {Taco Farmer} is restriced vehicles so can't be used. (And it seems you can't turn that off, all R* have changed is that it tells you customs are restriced now.)

The other 2 are fine in terms of car availability. Same for the 4 I picked. I've picked LancerEvoWRC's Mt Palamino circuit as well if that's OK.

So just one more. We don't have a total dirt track, so maybe that is the type of track we want.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, djw180 said:

I've tried to find a dirt track but all those I could think of are restriced customs or old ones without the Cheetah, Turismo and Rapid GT as stock.

So this is my proposed playlist, if that's OK.

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/playlists/playlist/9mOQLPQTEEWZQ8AjegQWFg

That looks great @djw180!

Few suggestions, haven't checked for stock vehicles availability though:

Nurburgring by Brady_Iamawesome:

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/job/gtav/1KdVj-ZwsUSxNLt5BuDYjQ

Grönnenheim motopark by Fachuro:

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/job/gtav/_Xzm9JgX5kWs4H7gnO3MHQ

We have used both few times in my PLs in 2017.

6 minutes ago, djw180 said:

I've just found out Classic Rose has rocket pickups in GTA mode. DO we think we can manage to not accidentally fire rockects at each other?

It might be a issue. Do we know of any optional track with off road sections at least? Didnt @JustHatched create something recently around the Tataviam dirt roads ?

2 minutes ago, Lann said:

It might be a issue. Do we know of any optional track with off road sections at least?

I think we keep Classic Rose as the first race, just standard (not GTA) and replace Spongebob. I have given up finding something with dirt sections that has the cars we want.

• Like 1

I'll put the Nurburgring @zmurko suggested in instead of Spongebob and move Classic Rose 1st. Nurburgring has catch up locked off which really annoys me, epecially on such a long lap. But I have no time to find anything else.

(Grönnenheim seems quite old, does not have Cheetah, Turismo and Rapid GT)

Next week, supers.

33MDlKB.png

Custom:

• 811 - Dj
  • Adder - Fido
  • Banshee 900R - SkyeDave
  • Cheetah - Demon
  • Entity XXR - Lann
  • GP1 - Con
  • Infernus - Zmurko
  • SC1 - Dodge
  • Sultan RS  - Beez
  • Taipan - Proto
  • Vacca - Omar
  • Voltic

Stock:

• Autarch
  • RE-7B
  • Thrax
  • Vagner
  • XA-21
  • Like 4

I'll bring the Infernus.

Great PL last night, some epic battles, really enjoyed it, eventhough I was only half present during most of it.

That 190z is a beaut, drives like a modern Sports car. Didn't appreciate an orange car, think it was either a Mamba or a Stirling, could not keep it straight 😂

• Like 2

4 hours ago, zmurko said:. Didn't appreciate an orange car, think it was either a Mamba or a Stirling, could not keep it straight 😂

Yes. That was the Stinger GT I believe and we all struggled. I had the luxury of driving it twice. I chose it the 2nd race cause I wanted to get the cars I wanted to drive the least out of the way...unfortunately for me, since I won a race, i had last pick the next track and that was all that was left so I drove it the second track and had to drive it at the ‘Nurimberg...’ track.

12 minutes ago, Con said:

Yes. That was the Stinger GT I believe and we all struggled. I had the luxury of driving it twice. I chose it the 2nd race cause I wanted to get the cars I wanted to drive the least out of the way...unfortunately for me, since I won a race, i had last pick the next track and that was all that was left so I drove it the second track and had to drive it at the ‘Nurimberg...’ track.

Orange was the regular Stinger.

I'd say if you get to pick early then choose the ones you want to drive most first, otherwise that's exactly what can easily happen. So far I've followed this strategy and haven't been forced to drive anything twice yet.

EDIT: Since there are more different cars per event than tracks, then you won't be driving every vehicle anyway, so choosing only the ones you absolutely want to drive when given the chance is even more important.

Edited by Protocawl

11 hours ago, Protocawl said:

Orange was the regular Stinger.

I'd say if you get to pick early then choose the ones you want to drive most first, otherwise that's exactly what can easily happen. So far I've followed this strategy and haven't been forced to drive anything twice yet.

Yeah I didn’t expect to win a race too. lol. 
thanks for streaming as I enjoyed watching the replay last night. Oh and sorry I didnt help you when you were stuck in Race #2. I had missed a checkpoint so I was trying to catch up and it looked like you had just pulled aside forfeiting the race. Also I must have missed you on the mic saying you were stuck. I was in 12th place at the time and would have helped. lol. 

Edited by Con
  • Like 1