Updates GTA

Lann

10 hours ago, Con said:

Hotring extended again? 
what is going on? 

The Cola wars. Sprunk vs Ecola. R* making a lame attempt to capitalize on the community created aliens wars from a year or two ago. Each product has its own livery and they gave them to us for free.

I haven’t seen a single person doing anything in free roam related to the ‘wars”. I went back to free aim on PC though so maybe it’s more popular on consoles or auto aim.

Deathmatch Creator Update 

Starting today, players can use the Deathmatch Creator to build out tons of new game types and modes with a slew of additions to the tool. The Deathmatch Creator Tutorial has been updated to guide you through the new additions, which include customization and modification options to define player inventories, alter team balancing, control starting health, hide player blips, change movement speeds and much, much more. You can even use new Modifier Sets to shrink play areas over time and gain health or other items as you score a kill.

To showcase what these new tools are capable of, we’ve published six new Deathmatch modes — with three maps for each — made using the updated Creator, now playable in-game:

Big Shot: You’ve got just one gun, one bullet, and one shot to kill your foes. Taking out an enemy will reward you with another bullet, but you can also collect ammo pickups around the map. The first team to reach the target score wins.

Speed Kills: Balance is crucial in this mode where the first team to reach the target score wins. One moves quickly while carrying slow-firing weapons; the other moves slowly but carries weapons with faster rates-of-fire.

Hot Swap: Racking up the highest score you can in a five-minute window sounds simple, but things can get complicated when the weapon in your hand keeps changing. Transferable skills have never been so important.

Dead Head: Take out your enemies to earn points — headshots earn bonus points. Precision is the key component.

Sumo Crush: This free-for-all Sumo variation is all about momentum: force your competition out of the area — which will start to shrink after a period of time — to score points. Last one standing wins.

Friendly Fire: This one’s simple, but with a twist: kill the enemies, and stop them from wiping out your team to earn points. Here’s the catch: killing your own teammates gives you a bonus. Can you wipe out the enemy team before they wipe out each other?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, omarcomin71 said:

As a noobie to the creator I have to say this makes creating a death match a bit more complicated. 🤨

Yep, if you want to, but you can still keep it simple.

Just a few things that can now be done, for teams (or other criterias)

• Eliminate combat-rolls, and other movement restriktions.
  • Change the speed of movement.
  • Seperate, and shrinking areas
  • Infinitie parachutes
  • Respawn in any vehicle, lock in or out of vehicle
  • Restrict weapons, ammo or even bullets, and set to boost or nerf it.
  • Give or take away points for different type of kills (headshots, melee, vehicle, friendly)
  • Set to not die from explosions

You can easily create any type of "this vehicle vs this vehicle", or as I did a TDM with everyone locked on their BMX with a SMG. Or RvI type of jobs. Or just boost the crap out the Atomizer to take down.. Almost too much!

• Like 3

No Suprise, but there are some issues with the new settings.

I tried a VDM in Deluxo's. I set the vehicle to "Weaponised > Deluxo". In the test I my Deluxo was unarmed. Checked the settings and it was "Sports Classics > Deluxo", which it seems is unarmed. Changed it back to weaponised, R* changed it to Sports Classics again! So that is not going to work.

New idea is an Oppressor MkII VDM - work in progress.

• Like 1

Been doing those auto shop heists the past few nights, perfect time for double cash as I’m getting really good at them, not that they were all that hard.
The depository one was hard at first because I was trying to get to the car as soon as I got out of the safe, but now I just run to a random car and drive the long way to the getaway vehicle, which I always park across from the Daily Globe building and it’s so easy. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Schumi6581 said:

oh I like the Postlude car (late 70's Honda Prelude)

It's a great car, been driving it for weeks. Some other good stuff in this drip feed.

The Custom Weevil is a lot of fun.