Updates GTA

Lann

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

NO one here is talking about the latest elephant in the room?

I bought GTA+ for the money and the super car upgrade. Bummer that the HSW mods just make the cars much worse to drive than they already were. The D8 will fly way over any CP you don't want it to, lol. More speed with worse brakes and cars that fly off of any bump.

500k per month. Early access to some useless liveries and clothes. 3x on Hao races. Access to the D8 HSW mods one week before everyone else.  Other stuff to come. figure they are testing this now to figure out what works for the next game.

If you ask people at GTAF they will tell you it is the end of the world as we know it and they are (Once again) never playing the game again.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, pete_95973 said:

4X money on Cross the line!? Is this the first time we have had 4X$?

I cant recall seeing that before.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Another yawn inducing week. Oh well, have got back to Minecraft and need to finish Resident Evil 8. Will have to be one hell of a Summer update to bring me back.

Anyone want a PS5? Lol.

On 4/21/2022 at 6:00 PM, JustHatched said:

I'll check it out this weekend, site needs an upgrade anyway, might be a bug that the upgrade fjxes

@Lann Let Hatch update first as that usually fixes unexpected errors. If the update doesn’t fix it then we can dig further for a resolution.

• Like 1