Updates GTA

Lann

Not found it overly impressive personally.

Did all of the mission solo as they are pretty easy and unlocked the acid Brickade.

A bit like the hangar update mission wise for me, not overly fun to do the supplies and sales etc. and they payouts aren't all that great. 

• Like 1

”Early next year, expect Downtown Cab Co. to be looking for new recruits, a traveling Gun Van offering exclusive items, street dealers looking to pay premiums for your product, a new garage with the most vehicle storage yet, and much more.”

Really like most of the cars in this update. Very well designed and fun to drive around. The Eudora has a Taxi Cab livery. Looking forward to that addition because it was one of my favorite things to do in the older games.

• Like 2

Hate to say it, but I’m having fun on GTAV. I enjoyed the First Dose missions. I think disabling the overpowered vehicles like the Toreador really makes things challenging and hence, fun. 

The Fooligan jobs are fun and I enjoy the aggressive NPCs. They aren’t those aimbots that kill you instantly, they are worse, they will kill your slowly, as you reach for that snack menu on your weapon wheel. 

I haven’t bought any of the cars. But plan on it tonight. I have like four brand new cars from previous week discounts that I haven’t modified yet. Basically, I suddenly have things to do in Los Santos, besides Hotring, which I haven’t done in months. 

Speaking of Hotring, how excited do you think I am about the Hotring pickup truck!!! Cannot wait to buy 24 of those too. Hahahah 

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Lann said:

I need to get on as well! 
Recall one car was only available for a limited time.

Yes, you have until Dec 28 to purchase the Annis 300R. I will buying mine tonight. I can’t wait to get home, drop some weekend edibles and get in Los Santos. 

Edited by Con

My favourite thing in this update is the ability to hide contacts from the in game phone! (Hidden in the interaction menu)

Did the missions but just found everyone in them pretty f*cking annoying. Would far rather have shot everyone in mission one and done the rest of it without them.

Some of the drip-feed cars look interesting, but nothing from the day 1 pool of vehicles really does it for me sadly. 

Edited by Crawford1872
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Con said:

Hate to say it, but I’m having fun on GTAV. I enjoyed the First Dose missions. I think disabling the overpowered vehicles like the Toreador really makes things challenging and hence, fun. 

The Fooligan jobs are fun and I enjoy the aggressive NPCs. They aren’t those aimbots that kill you instantly, they are worse, they will kill your slowly, as you reach for that snack menu on your weapon wheel. 

I haven’t bought any of the cars. But plan on it tonight. I have like four brand new cars from previous week discounts that I haven’t modified yet. Basically, I suddenly have things to do in Los Santos, besides Hotring, which I haven’t done in months. 

Speaking of Hotring, how excited do you think I am about the Hotring pickup truck!!! Cannot wait to buy 24 of those too. Hahahah 

You are going to LOVE that Hotring truck.

I have a DEEP hatred of all things ICP, so I will not be doing an of the fooligan stuff, getting through those missions was hard enough.

• Like 1

Anyone tried making a race since the update? Looks like the creator is broken to me. Can not place more CPs if you have already placed some and then add a prop 😠

20 hours ago, djw180 said:

Anyone tried making a race since the update? Looks like the creator is broken to me. Can not place more CPs if you have already placed some and then add a prop 😠

I started one yesterday, did not notice anything. It was a Special vehicle race.

• Like 1