Updates GTA

Lann

10 hours ago, Lann said:

If you need help to find the ”daily” animals to take picture…

Cool. I really wanted to attempt it this weekend but I’m a Payphone Hit addict at the moment. I’m the type of moron that once I start something, I can’t deviate and those 100 Payphone Hits are the focus of my gaming. 

I went into the weekend with only (2) completed and came out with (60) and R* played me for two missions that I got the bonus but the game said I failed. 
I had found a video that promised I could skip the cooldown as long as I didn’t care about getting the money for completion, but sadly it has been patched and had to do them the old fashioned way, I had to earn them in between Auto Shop and Salvage work. 

Also want to thank all of you thy reached out through the DMs, asking if I needed help with doing the Short Trip mission I have to complete. Just not in a rush to get it done since I still have 40 Payphone hits to go before the van unlocks.

Which brings me to this question, do any of you know if once I get the LD Organics van, is it something I can sell to you all through the LS Car Meet? 

Edited by Con
  • Like 1

R* starting off 2024 with a fart cause the weekly and monthly updates are the stink.

Sure the free new Cavalcade is nice but I find the true value in GTA+ when they give me double or triple payouts on biz or missions. This way  I can buy 2-3 Cavalcades, all I have to do is grind, instead of just getting one free car all month.
Dub, Trip, and even Quad pay all month is what every GTA+ month should be at the basic level. 

• Like 1

I missed out on stealing and selling the Torero. lol.
Lesson learned. At minimum, get those robbery cars in the salvage garage, then you can hold them, I guess, for as long as you want. I just didn’t have space for the Torero since I currently am holding the ASP, Thrax, F36, and Casco so I could sell them all at once and thought, the cpu won’t delete the Torero cause I still haven’t stolen it. Even with all the money I have, I still feel stupid for losing out on easy money. 

• 1 month later...

Nice

50 minutes ago, Lann said:

Nice, was looking forward to this update. I'm wondering what we have to steal, maybe their secret chicken-wing recipe? And Cluckin-Bell always reminds me of the funny radio advertisement from GTA SA. Someone even made a TV-commercial variant of it lol.

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Lann said:

So many questions…

Do we get to be on the Secret Recipe Police force? 
Will there be a Plant Based Chicken DLC? And instead of calling her Sessanta, can I call her Salmonella from now on?

Let’s see you guys steal some Chicken nuggets in Helldivers 2, yeah didn’t think so. Got em. 

• Haha 3

So did the Cluckin Bell Raid once and here are my initial and unsolicited thoughts:

Did all Setups and Finale on Hard difficulty. Felt like Easy cause you can sneak up on most enemies and some don’t even care when someone standing next to them is headshotted, they just keep on talking. 
I did die in the first 40 seconds of the first setup since the enemy did not show up on the map and I had no idea he was behind me with a shotgun. 

One word to describe it all is: Easy. Although everything was on Hard, it all seemed really easy to accomplish.

The only negative was that for career progress, the Disorganized Crime stealth challenge did not register. I rewatched the stream just now and it seems like I never got the prompt to take out the witnesses, like I had killed them ahead of time? Gonna have to look into what might have happened. 
CORRECTION: The reason I did not get the career progress was because it is done during the SCENE OF THE CRIME and not the DISORGANIZED CRIME job. I had the jobs mixed up. 
I guess I didn’t kill the witnesses in time or something. 

Only tips I can think of (at the moment) are:

-do everything on Easy cause pay doesn’t change regardless of difficulty in the finale. The Mercenaries DLC missions are 1,000 times harder than this raid, and that’s on HARD. So on Easy has got to be like being on God mode. 

-During the mission where you are getting the Weapons and Gear, the on screen prompts can be deceiving and can cause you to end the mission prematurely. DO NOT CONFIRM anything with Vincent until you are sure those are the weapons and gear you want to use for the finale. (What is interesting is that during the finale you do get a room where you can swap out equipment, not sure how it works since I wasn’t able to collect more options due to the premature confirmation. So stay tuned.)

-The CROWBAR is in the room the crates are in, it can be easy to miss, don’t do what I did which was spend 10 minutes combing every nook and cranny looking for the stupid crowbar only to find it in the one room I kept avoiding, the room with the crates!!! I believe there is one set of gear that includes the crowbar, that will save you from having to find it in the factory. 

-Weapon load outs only have one weapon with a suppressor. So do your research for best results. 

-during escape, when in tunnel, wanted stars don’t start to flash, drive out of tunnel and up the hills, avoiding any police helicopters, as soon as stars begin to flash, instantly return inside tunnel. 

Edited by Con
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to update the prior post because since then, I have done almost 200 Cluck Raids. 

Difficulty- While they removed the option to do these on Easy, they are still very manageable, as long as a shotgun wielding NPC doesn’t spawn behind you. Headshots still the best option. Just don’t be surprised if some enemies take multiple headshots to die. 

Scene of the Crime stealth- is now super easy for me, it’s all about learning the enemy patterns and when to shoot so others will not hear you. The best source for tips are YT vids with stealth walkthroughs. I used to always get spotted cause of missed shots that allowed enemy to fire gun and make noise, alerting everyone. It’s so much better when no one is alerted and you don’t have to worry about being shot while looking for safe codes. 

• Like 2