Updates GTA

Lann

• 3 weeks later...

Cool to see armored trucks back.  Many more free roam events like this being added the last couple years (G's Cache, Smuggler smoke trail, pay phone hits etc) makes free roam much better

• Like 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

1 hour ago, pete_95973 said:

Cool to see armored trucks back.  Many more free roam events like this being added the last couple years (G's Cache, Smuggler smoke trail, pay phone hits etc) makes free roam much better

I’m just glad I can take a break from the double and trip cash grind this week. So I will be enjoying the free roam activities for sure. Also can knock off some Career Progress things too. Finish Clearing out my vehicle warehouse, cause I want a new location. 
Visit Hao’s for the first time and try not to spend too much since I rather spend millions on the upcoming HellFire Hotring than on some Hao upgrades. 

Also been thinking of looking for a car meet crew to join. I wish we were more active on the site or I’d create a car meet here but I can’t blame anyone for not being too excited about a 10 year old game and on top of that, some people lost all their stuff when they switched to ps5. I know if I had lost all my stuff, I wouldn’t give two f*cks about car meets. 

• Like 2

Rockstar be on some BS. Why would they do a triple cash racing week and not introduce the Hellfire Hotring?

How unbelievably dumb. they would have had people grinding the races just to buy the new Hotring and it would have been epic for everyone. 
While I will take full advantage of the triple cash racing week, just confused as to why the new Hotring car wasn’t released. 

3 hours ago, Con said:

Cool. Hope the new adversary mode is really fun. I like the bunker bonus this week. That grind will pay for my F-160.

The triple money on ammunition parts contract is lucrative as well.  And so easy.  Just did one this morning that took 4 mins for $150K.  I believe the cool down is just one GTA day (48 mins).  That with the bunker sales huge money to be made.

• Like 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

1 hour ago, pete_95973 said:

The triple money on ammunition parts contract is lucrative as well.  And so easy.  Just did one this morning that took 4 mins for $150K.  I believe the cool down is just one GTA day (48 mins).  That with the bunker sales huge money to be made.

Oh yeah, that is exactly how I usually test the waters of a public lobby…I deliver the Ammunation truck and enough time usually elapses for me to truly get a feel for the lobby and then I deliver the Bunker goods. I usually only do one vehicle sale missions in public sessions, so it isn’t that stressful. Anytime I have more than one delivery vehicle, i forgo the bonus and only sell in Invite Only. 
Last bunker sale I had was multiple vehicles cause my bunker got filled through a Stash House I did. And I didn’t even know that was possible. I enter the bunker go to the terminal and see my bunker is filled. I was like, I really have to slow down with the edibles if I’m forgetting filling up my bunker, something I would never do sober in the first place. lol

Edited by Con
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
18 hours ago, Lann said:

I have filled a garage with ten of them. I have only customized four of them so far. 
I still think the original Hotring still drives the best out of all three (I haven’t raced the Hellfire yet). But I don’t think I would have bought ten Hellfires if I had to pay $1.8M for each one. 
What is truly baffling is that this week would have been great for a Hotring Bonus week. They could have said it was part of the 10 year Anniversary event. I’m just stunned at how poor the effort was to commemorate a decade worth of profits… but above all, our loyalty. Yikes.

Edited by Con
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

This week’s bonuses 

[Oct 5 - 11]
No UFOs this week.

3x GTA$ & RP
- Halloween Mode Judgement Day

2x GTA$ & RP
- Special Cargo Sell Missions

Halloween Modes
- Condemned
- Slasher
- Slashers
- Lost vs. Damned
- Bunker Series
- Alien Survivals

- Scarlet Vintage Devil Mask
#

https://www.rockstargames.com/newswire?_gl=1*eazqjw*_ga*Mzc1OTAwMTkxLjE2OTAzODE4ODU.*_ga_PJQ2JYZDQC*MTY5NjQzMDg0Ny4xNjQuMC4xNjk2NDMwODQ3LjAuMC4w

Edited by omarcomin71
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Lann said:

Kinda gives me mixed emotions.
All the stuff I have accumulated in GTAV for 10 years will most likely, become useless. 

What is my impetus to log in when playing solo going forward, since grinding is probably now pointless. 

On the positive side, it’s going to be a new game. So everything will be exciting again. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Con said:

Kinda gives me mixed emotions.
All the stuff I have accumulated in GTAV for 10 years will most likely, become useless. 

What is my impetus to log in when playing solo going forward, since grinding is probably now pointless. 

On the positive side, it’s going to be a new game. So everything will be exciting again. 

Maybe you can bring your stuff.. to the new online world.