Updates GTA

Lann

As far is i read, these old cars have new mods: stirling gt, picador, schwartzer, sentinel xs, turismo r, and zentorno

• Like 2

"PSA: Do Not Sell a Motorcycle from Clubhouse until AFTER Selling something from your lockups (Cocaine ETC)Unfortunately it will use the motorcycle sale as the one time 3X payout therefore potentially missing out on millions like me and my friend did"

a little heads up from reddit

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Lann said:

I really cant find this.

vX5Hp6j.jpg

Drip feed, same with the service carbine parts. NO clue what week it drops.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Lann said:

As far is i read, these old cars have new mods: stirling gt, picador, schwartzer, sentinel xs, turismo r, and zentorno

Stirling GT can get the HAO treatment.

• Like 1

maybe its purely a PS4 problem but since the update I am getting graphical issues. screen freezes when driving trought the city and graphics sometimes goes to "level minecraft". @Crawford1872mentioned this too. Other people seeing the same?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Schumi6581 said:

maybe its purely a PS4 problem but since the update I am getting graphical issues. screen freezes when driving trought the city and graphics sometimes goes to "level minecraft". @Crawford1872mentioned this too. Other people seeing the same?

Joe mentioned it as well so I think you're right on that one. Need to test a few races and see if it happens there also

5 hours ago, Crawford1872 said:

Joe mentioned it as well so I think you're right on that one. Need to test a few races and see if it happens there also

I had a few freezes as well during free roam business stuff in an invite only lobby. 

• Like 1

@doubleg213 @Schumi6581

Was just on with Torgiano there and he didn't notice anything of the sort on PS5. So does indeed suggest a hardware issue. Hopefully they can sort out the load order for freeroam to make it a bit better.

Edited by Crawford1872
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Crawford1872 said:

@doubleg213 @Schumi6581

Was just on with Torgiano there and he didn't notice anything of the sort on PS5. So does indeed suggest a hardware issue. Hopefully they can sort out the load order for freeroam to make it a bit better.

If it's a PS4 issue I hope it's not a bad omen, of the game moving on and making use of the higher processing power of the PS5.

Edited by Schumi6581
  • Like 2

In more positive news the best way to use the one time only 2x sale bonus seems to be the Nightclub if you have the majority of the businesses and it is full of stock. £3 million for 15 minute sale.

Edited by Crawford1872
  • Like 3

PC players are talking about having the same sorts of issues as old gen console players. 

Just proves that the old versions of the game are too full of bad code and add ons. They cannot handle much, if any, more being added to them. Rumor mill says that updates for the old gen consoles are done after this and I believe them. 

• Like 1

It’s not all sunshine and roses playing on the PS5. Have noticed a lot of pop in and stuttering. Free roam missions not launching properly. Was real fun trying to do a stunt race when a piece of the track was gone.

R* has fixed a few things though.