• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DavidCore89

• handcuff_charlie

• Dodge

• Fido_le_muet

Thanks DC89 and on the third leg of the academy I am still not in your rear view mirror but closed to within 6 seconds of your time.

Improving fast  :).

Wow wow wow guys slow down !

I'm not that fast. I'm just going for the goal that's it. Once I have it, I move on to the next challenge (if there is one).

I'm not trying to have the fastest time of my friends list. But if I do, that's cool^^

I have another guy in my FR who's way better than me. He beats me everytime. some of you may have raced him on GTAO. His PSN is GOTMAXPOWER.

Very fast guy.

Hell I wish I could get anywhere near your time fido. As I am trying as hard and as smooth as I can to be somewhat competitive with your times.

Edited by ssracingn2

Got 3 golds, now on to the final stage, hopefully beat that today.

Been playing with the controller so it's took a few days to get fully used to it due to the different steering sensitivity.

Still yet to even look in the Senna menu because I know I will want to finish that too, but it can wait.

Why don't you use your G27 DC ?

It's much faster than the pad.

It's set up on the other PS3 for when I play F1 but I only play that once every 2 weeks in my league races.

I use the downloaded GT6 and it's been activated twice already so I will have to change a few things around including the settings on the wheel itself which were set to suit F1 2013.

I wish I could have had more time to be set up from day 1 and a chance to take it as seriously as I did with F1 when I reached 231 in the world with over 350 online race wins, but I will with GT7 when that comes to the PS4.

The prize of going to the Silverstone race camp would be a dream for someone like me but I can't take this years competition as seriously as I would like because I was late to the party.

Edited by DavidCore89

You can still get into the party in goes until the 16th.

10 days left, hopefully I can do a decent job.

I have no room for my racing wheel.  Right now GT 6 and F1 2013 are collecting dust :(

Same here man, I neglected my other games.

GT Academy final stage - This is regional only and so you cannot see the ghost or racing line from anyone outside of your region, this is a shame for me because I need to chase Fido to get 2:20 or below as the British friends on my PSN are a few seconds behind my 2:23 or whatever it was.

Looking at the overall standings on the final stage, Germany are holding the top 3 positions but I think the standard of racing is high all over the world.

I am currently 1800 in the UK, I know I can knock a few seconds off my time because I'm familiar with the track and car but during maximum attack anything can happen to cause a poor lap.

I was curious as to what positions you guys were holding in your respective regions and what target you guys have (if any).

Right now I am 3985 in my region 40198 in the world. I can cut the time down some more though.

That's not a bad position man  :).

I think all of the time I can make up is in the tighter part of the track, accelerating through the slower corners in 3rd gear causes uncertain times but a short shift to 4th gear loses a lot of power.

Got the gold on the final GT Academy stage... Only just though.

I also got to keep the GT-R Nismo GT3 GT Academy edition from the final stage for getting all golds in the GT Academy  :).

Edited by DavidCore89
  • Like 1

The last 2 kicked my ass really bad. I thonk I'll stick to the seasonals. The car in that 4th challenge does not suit me. I struggle with it pretty bad.

• Like 1

Dodgeservice.png

The last 2 kicked my ass really bad. I thonk I'll stick to the seasonals. The car in that 4th challenge does not suit me. I struggle with it pretty bad.

I thought it was a bad car too but the more you push it is the better it gets but 100% power to the rear is crazy on a car like that.

I like the seasonals, especially the BMW drift challenge which is on right now but it's not easy  :lol:

I was 695 five days ago in France so now I must be 7000 or something lol

Nice job man  ;).

I had 1233 when I got the gold, I think I could take another 3 seconds off if I try enough but I'll never get near the top times, those are really fast.

Edited by DavidCore89

I am debating on getting this. My game collection blows when the R* servers are shit cuz the online is dead on them.

Something fun to do when the servers are down would be nice, but I dunno how much I would pplay it otherwise to justify the cost.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I am debating on getting this. My game collection blows when the R* servers are shit cuz the online is dead on them.

Something fun to do when the servers are down would be nice, but I dunno how much I would pplay it otherwise to justify the cost.

Cool, with HC getting this game soon as well - we can have an XDBX lobby sometime  :)

Will have on friday...sticking with the controller for the time being. The wheel and a proper mount is too pricey an upgrade, besides I am 15 years into using the sticks on the controller. I'm pretty damn good at it by now, or at least I think I am until DC or one of you other turds shits all over my ego starting this weekend.

I'm in the same boat hatched, with GT5 and SOCOM4 servers shuttered, I am SOL when GTA5 goes down....Miami is an expensive place to entertain yourself out on the town.

Edited by handcuff_charlie
  • Like 1

handcuff_charlie.jpg

Will have on friday...sticking with the controller for the time being. The wheel and a proper mount is too pricey an upgrade, besides I am 15 years into using the sticks on the controller. I'm pretty damn good at it by now, or at least I think I am until DC or one of you other turds shits all over my ego starting this weekend.

The rest of the guys here are pretty good and if you've been playing GT for 15 years then I bet you're not slow either  :).

I was just 10 years old when the original was released, time flies.

Why don't you use your G27 DC ?

It's much faster than the pad.

It must be, either I am losing my touch or the vehicle physics programming in GT6 is the most controller-unfriendly yet. I am having a hell of a time trying to break into gold territory in the academy challenges with the "RC-car sticks".

Could be GTA has ruined my GT driving touch too. Can't tell you how many times already in GT6 I honked the horn all the way through a braking zone straight into a wall :)

what a surprise for my birthday Gran Turismo 6 gave me the 78 Pontiac Firebird as a birthday present. Apparently it finds the your birthday on PSN and it will give you a car on your birthday around the year of your birth.

Yep GT5 did too...gave me a fucking VW Rabbit

Edited by handcuff_charlie
  • Like 1

handcuff_charlie.jpg