• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DavidCore89

• handcuff_charlie

• Dodge

• Fido_le_muet

I would live to track mine in RL. I have an E36 328is. One step below an M3. Albeit a giant step.

Still a nice car and was born for the track.

I'm sure the E36 will be collectible one day, but then I can't see many parting with theirs because of the personal value of the car.

My brother in law wrote off his E46 328ci about 3 weeks ago and was very sad about that, I think he has kept it to fix  :lol:

Edited by DavidCore89
  • Like 1

SS and Dodge are too fast for me in most sections of the Toyota '86 & BRZ Seasonal Challenge.

What have you guys done to your cars? Damn hackers  :lol:

• Like 1

Susp setup, and Max PP for me.

Your car especially just drives away from me but in the corners mine seems better.

Managed to get under half a second behind you now but still only a silver.

Great job guys, I got the gold but lost to Dodge by 0.115.

Very hard to beat.

SS - you don't give yourself enough credit for how quick you are on GT6, in a few of the challenges you are quicker than some of my racer friends on PSN.

I have about 12 friends playing it and both of your times are competitive, very interesting.

Im really just a novice tuner. I try to dabble in the fine tuning side of GT6, Thats the fun part for me. I could go for hours just tuning cars on the same track. The BR-Z still has some left. I stopped when I hit Gold.

Dodgeservice.png

SS - you don't give yourself enough credit for how quick you are on GT6, in a few of the challenges you are quicker than some of my racer friends on PSN.

I have about 12 friends playing it and both of your times are competitive, very interesting.

I am my own worst critic. In every thing I do I feel like in underdog going in, however it fuels the fire to get better.

• Like 1

Im really just a novice tuner. I try to dabble in the fine tuning side of GT6, Thats the fun part for me. I could go for hours just tuning cars on the same track. The BR-Z still has some left. I stopped when I hit Gold.

Although they are the same car, I used the Toyota, max PP, bit of tuning but your BR-Z was much faster.

I am my own worst critic. In every thing I do I feel like in underdog going in, however it fuels the fire to get better.

That's a good point.

I'll probably do the last event of GTAcademy tomorrow. Would be great to compare our times and rankings.

The event is Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 Youtube at Spa.

• Like 1

I'll probably do the last event of GTAcademy tomorrow. Would be great to compare our times and rankings.

The event is Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 Youtube at Spa.

I love Spa (F1 version), easily one of my favorite tracks.

I have 1 gold and 2 silver, the silvers are very close to gold so I think I will get them later and then move on the final stage.

The leaderboad has some great times at the top, some names I recognize too.

I dislike the feel of the other GT-R used in one of the other stages, feels very loose compared to mine.

Love Spa as well. Couldn't say about the GT-R as I haven't played nearly enough in the past months. But the cars in GTAcademy always seem to be heavier and with less grip than in the other parts of the game.

• Like 1

loaded it again... no cones = no patience for it yet lol

it's been so long since I played, it's like starting again. son't know if I could be bothered.

driving around spa is enticing though, it's almost as good as Bathurst!

• Like 1

I sucked on the third challenge you beat guys kicked my ass. 10 plus seconds and I really dont know how to improve it. So now onto the 4th challenge.

That track has a few corners which catch me out when I'm pushing too hard, I know I can get the gold but getting the lap is easier said than done.

Since all of your times are in, I guess I need to go out and rip them apart.  ;)

No tuning allowed in the GT Academy  :P.

Do you guys have Fido on PSN?

His lap times will give a good idea of where you're at.

Yes and he is amazing.

Agreed.

You don't put those 3 letters before your PSN name if you can't drive  :)

what a surprise for my birthday Gran Turismo 6 gave me the 78 Pontiac Firebird as a birthday present. Apparently it finds the your birthday on PSN and it will give you a car on your birthday around the year of your birth.

No tuning allowed in the GT Academy  :P.

Do you guys have Fido on PSN?

His lap times will give a good idea of where you're at.

Yes I do, and that is the times I'm trying to catch. My initial goal is to get Gold. But, I'm always keeping an eye on where that Fido line is. It definitely keeps me honest.

Dodgeservice.png

what a surprise for my birthday Gran Turismo 6 gave me the 78 Pontiac Firebird as a birthday present. Apparently it finds the your birthday on PSN and it will give you a car on your birthday around the year of your birth.

That is pretty cool.

Happy birthday  ;)

Yes I do, and that is the times I'm trying to catch. My initial goal is to get Gold. But, I'm always keeping an eye on where that Fido line is. It definitely keeps me honest.

Same here.