Gran Turismo 6

DavidCore89

Only just found out that the Ayrton Senna DLC has already been released on GT6.

Already at 1.08, I've been away from it since 1.03.

Getting on that in the next few days.

• Like 1

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DavidCore89

• handcuff_charlie

• Dodge

• Fido_le_muet

http://www.gtplanet.net/gt6-update-1-08-released-ayrton-senna-tribute-content-mitsubishi-vision-gt-car/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+gtplanet+(GTPlanet)

Looks as though Senna was the focus but I think with the size of that patch - a lot more must have been added.

I like the challenge of beating his pole position lap times on the '85 versions of Brands Hatch and Monza.

I think only 3 of his cars were added and some of his racing suits.

They effectively stole this from Codemasters F1 2013 as it was supposed to be in the classics DLC but they missed Senna out and gave us everything else, eventually GT6 gets his name.

Edited by DavidCore89

In an effort to keep this crew alive in other games, I'm posting a GT6 Topic for all of our racers in this crew. From here maybe we can plan some other things like races or GT6 meetups in the future. I like the members in this crew and do not want to see this crew go away just because some may have lost interest, or just want a break from GTA V.

• Like 3

Dodgeservice.png

In an effort to keep this crew alive in other games, I'm posting a GT6 Topic for all of our racers in this crew. From here maybe we can plan some other things like races or GT6 meetups in the future. I like the members in this crew and do not want to see this crew go away just because some may have lost interest, or just want a break from GTA V.

Awesome, I'd love a little meetup and race one day.

Bust out my yellow Renault Megane RS Trophy and leave you all behind :lol:.

I actually beat an R34 Skyline around Nurburgring with the Renault once and I was way under the BHP requirements to enter the race.

I have around 100 cars on that game, mainly EU and Asian though because I dislike most US car manufacturers and more importantly the performance of them, I have a few just to get me through the US races.

Shame about the online payout, last time I played it was ridiculously low.

I have not been online yet. I only have about 5-6 cars so far. I got GTA V and GT6 for Christmas from some family, so guess which one is collecting dust in my entertainment center?

• Like 1

Dodgeservice.png

GT 6 just had a massive update. Took hours to download. No idea what's on it though as the gta disc has been practically hardwired to my PS3

If we can get an idea of those who have this game and would be interested in a meetup and a few races one day that would be pretty cool.

We could have a few races of different car requirements and maybe someone could capture some footage.

Their servers are solid.

I bet there are at least 10 members with this game.

Yeah I would like to race with this crew if I were to get GT6....it is the only game for PS3 that could distract me from GTA.

Shame, I had almost 1200 cars in GT5, multiple of everything worth getting....96-ish % complete and all gold trophies which was a real PITA to accomplish

Edited by handcuff_charlie

handcuff_charlie.jpg

I think I have lost my GT6 cars and progress except PSN trophies.

I had only played it on one of my consoles, a different console to what I play GTAV and it was full formatted without backing up the data.

Complete restart  :(

Yeah I am gutted, I had won some exclusive cars which were only available by beating the online seasonal challenge lap times.

I'm gonna play it tonight for a good few hours.

• Like 1

Speaking of GT6, I just downloaded the latest updates (was at 1.06 when I became addicted to GTAO). Took about an hour !

I just finished the Senna challenges and they were quite fun ! A bit disappointed by the 'new tracks' which only have a slightly different layout while all the environment stays the same.

A bit weird to see Monza '85 with all those modern buildings...

The new cars are great (Lotus T97 '85, a F3 from 1983 and Senna's first kart from 1980)and the sounds are much better than all the others.

The challenges took quite some time to beat but they were great. Had a good time. Still, they were quick to beat although I've been away from the game since christmas...

Also won the Mitsubishi Vision GT car but I was to late to win the BMW one so I had to buy it. 1 million lost.

@ DC : I would be pissed if all my GT6 data were to be lost. I'm at 100% and I have about 200 cars. Saving up for the 20 millions ones. Well, was saving up before I joined XDBX ^^

• Like 1

Speaking of GT6, I just downloaded the latest updates (was at 1.06 when I became addicted to GTAO). Took about an hour !

I just finished the Senna challenges and they were quite fun ! A bit disappointed by the 'new tracks' which only have a slightly different layout while all the environment stays the same.

A bit weird to see Monza '85 with all those modern buildings...

The new cars are great (Lotus T97 '85, a F3 from 1983 and Senna's first kart from 1980)and the sounds are much better than all the others.

The challenges took quite some time to beat but they were great. Had a good time. Still, they were quick to beat although I've been away from the game since christmas...

Also won the Mitsubishi Vision GT car but I was to late to win the BMW one so I had to buy it. 1 million lost.

@ DC : I would be pissed if all my GT6 data were to be lost. I'm at 100% and I have about 200 cars. Saving up for the 20 millions ones. Well, was saving up before I joined XDBX ^^

I am downloading it for the 2nd time right now, luckily with DLC version I can have it on 2 consoles but it won't be a fast download.

Monza '85 with modern buildings does sound disappointing and with the attention to detail shown in GT6 it's also a surprise that it's been overlooked.

I hope I can enter the challenges since I have no progress at all and no licences but those aren't tought, the Mitsubishi looks cool and it has interesting new developments in performance car manufacturing, I would also love to get those new cars at some point but that may be some way off for now.

I'll have to do those damn cone challenges again which took quite a few attempts  :lol:

Edited by DavidCore89

Fracking cone challenges !

You should be able to do Senna's Challenge pretty quick. Maybe you need to unlock Goodwood first.

You'll have to earn a couple millions first to get Mercedes and BMW VGT cars though.

Fracking cone challenges !

You should be able to do Senna's Challenge pretty quick. Maybe you need to unlock Goodwood first.

You'll have to earn a couple millions first to get Mercedes and BMW VGT cars though.

I've got much work ahead  :)

@Fido - What driving settings do you use, traction off, skid management off and manual?

Steering wheel?

Also which view?

I use all of those as mentioned, cockpit or bonnet view depending on the car (I dislike the interior of some) and a Logitech G27 - I'd love to have it all fitted to a race chair one day but for now it's OK.

We can also try to beat each others lap times on the challenges with the dotted line which indicates your friend on track, providing we are friends on PSN, I suspect Fido is near unbeatable on this game but I can't wait to try.

Unlike R* this game stores race data the way it should be.

I'm all off, manual transmission and I play with the pad.

I'm far from unbeattable and I usually try to gold every event. don't care that much about beating my friends. I used to but since I couldn't beat them I gave up and settled for gold only^^

I don't think I'll try and beat your times cause GT6 feels like a chores these days compared to the fun I have in GTA.

That game is too rigid. They need to make it evolve in depth for GT7...

Edited by Fido_le_muet

Hell yea. I have to use traction control because im a controller player. No wheel.

That's cool, I always host races which allow assists because some cars will spin through all gears without tuning.

I think some people place too many requirements for their lobby in an attempt to only attract pro racers, but I like to race a full grid of all skill levels and a range of cars, you'll find the lesser skill leveled played in the GT6 community race nowhere near like they do in GTAO, I've never seen anyone on that game with the intention of racing poorly so it's good to have all types of players.

I'm all off, manual transmission and I play with the pad.

I'm far from unbeattable and I usually try to gold every event. don't care that much about beating my friends. I used to but since I couldn't beat them I gave up and settled for gold only^^

I don't think I'll try and beat your times cause GT6 feels like a chores these days compared to the fun I have in GTA.

That game is too rigid. They need to make it evolve in depth for GT7...

I agree it is much different to the chaos of GTA and the format of GT6 is slightly rigid I will agree.

I saw the GPS feature a while ago, not sure if was ever added and it would be useless to me because I don't race on real life tracks (just computer based) but it was very cool.