Jump to content
×
×
  • Create New...

Whacked Out Wednesdays (GTA & RDR)


JustHatched
JustHatched
Message added by JustHatched

To RSVP for ths event, do so on the calendar by clicking HERE

Recommended Posts

Spinnaker1981

I should be there, and, if so, I request the same as last time (when I failed to get there in time and was left with the shooting games :P )

Adv. Modes with cars...

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • djw180

    153

  • Lann

    61

  • pete_95973

    34

  • Con

    18

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I miiight just make an appearance tonight. Consider me a maybe.

Tonight's special edition of WoW with me as your host will be mostly about various sports games, especially those that involve b*lls, such as football (soccer), bowling, basketball, tennis and golf. Y

The usual tonight, mixed GTA PL.

djw180

No playlist tonight, not enough RSVPs.

I will be on at some point to do some crew challenge laps, invite all to that and take it from there. Probably just an hour or so, or even less if randoms pick something awful.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
djw180

The usual thing for WoW tonight. Playlist if enough RSVPs, a bit of job hopping if not. Suggestions for jobs welcome if you RSVP or maybe. If it's a playlist I will definitely be including some of our newer creations.

 

Edited by djw180
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
djw180

OK, it's looking like we will have enough for a playlist. So already included new-ish / updated  races are

  • Winding de Hatch
  • Vinewood Lake Rally
  • Stunt: Alamo Air
  • Knight Moves
  • You fly like old dogs fux
  • maybe a new transform race from me, if I publish it in time

There'll be some combat as well.

 

Edited by djw180
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
JustHatched

If the shop continues to be as slow the rest of the day as it has been this morning I should be able to attend

  • Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Link to post
Share on other sites
JustHatched

@djw180, since you are hosting my new air race I just wanted to comment that it is locked to Lazers and their is no advantage to using a custom vs stock since the only mods to a custom are color cuz I paid a shit load for a custom lazer and never get to use it so I wanted to throw that out there that being crew blue doesn't make it faster and I want an excuse to fly it...just sayin

  • Haha 2

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Link to post
Share on other sites
pete_95973
7 hours ago, djw180 said:

As usual suggest job if you're coming. What we do depends on the number of RSVPs.

My work schedule is very tame today (so far) so I plan on attending for at least an hour, maybe more.

Can we get a round of double money Hardest Target?

Also do you mind putting in the two jobs our opponents in the head to head chose as their races?  Non contact but I want to practice them with other ghost cars potentially messing up the clear vision:

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/job/gtav/gv6N9RKDQUKzefTfyPboGA

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/job/gtav/4-He9rTaXEWvM2gUkRO9bg

 

  • Like 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

Link to post
Share on other sites
djw180
1 hour ago, pete_95973 said:

My work schedule is very tame today (so far) so I plan on attending for at least an hour, maybe more.

Can we get a round of double money Hardest Target?

Also do you mind putting in the two jobs our opponents in the head to head chose as their races?  Non contact but I want to practice them with other ghost cars potentially messing up the clear vision:

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/job/gtav/gv6N9RKDQUKzefTfyPboGA

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/job/gtav/4-He9rTaXEWvM2gUkRO9bg

 

I'm really not sure about those races Pete. I hate them, really hate them. I doubt I would even complete a lap of the second one, it was in 2 Bros and I could not do the wall ride. I've not done the first but just looking at the picture I don't rate my chances of being able to complete a lap. Normally I would not put anything I can't complete a lap of in playlist incase half the other people have the same problems and we have to quit the playlist. So we'll have to see who is going to be there. I'm assuming your able to do them. What about @Beez?

I've just tried the first one and can not do the helix, as I expected. I really don't understand why anyone likes these sort of jobs. Rock star have given us ready made helix and wall ride props that work. Why do people go and make their own that it seems you have to hit at exactly the right angle or you fall off, like I do every time?

Edited by djw180
Link to post
Share on other sites
pete_95973
1 hour ago, djw180 said:

I'm really not sure about those races Pete. I hate them, really hate them. I doubt I would even complete a lap of the second one, it was in 2 Bros and I could not do the wall ride. I've not done the first but just looking at the picture I don't rate my chances of being able to complete a lap. Normally I would not put anything I can't complete a lap of in playlist incase half the other people have the same problems and we have to quit the playlist. So we'll have to see who is going to be there. I'm assuming your able to do them. What about @Beez?

I've just tried the first one and can not do the helix, as I expected. I really don't understand why anyone likes these sort of jobs. Rock star have given us ready made helix and wall ride props that work. Why do people go and make their own that it seems you have to hit at exactly the right angle or you fall off, like I do every time?

Yeah I have managed to get through it, but I have practiced it for the last couple of days.  No need to add it today.  I am probably ready for the head to head.  I just wanted to do it with other cars on the track to see how much more difficult it is to see.  Haven't had randoms join me yet.  No big deal.

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
djw180

Survivals and Simeon's new missions are on bonus $ so the plan for tonight is to do some of those. That means max of 4 people in any session. So if there are more than 4 RSVPs I may make alternative plans. It will be GTA whatever we do.

Also I can be in my Blista before we start, if anyone needs help getting one to spawn.

Edited by djw180
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
djw180
7 minutes ago, pete_95973 said:

As usual I expect to be there for 45-60 mins give or take at the beginning on my lunch break.

OK, I'll see if I can put a couple of non-racing jobs up first. Any adversary modes that will work if there's just the 3 of us? Maybe some form of team combat, so long as you're the team of one ;). There's some for up to 4 we could do.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
pete_95973
12 minutes ago, djw180 said:

OK, I'll see if I can put a couple of non-racing jobs up first. Any adversary modes that will work if there's just the 3 of us? Maybe some form of team combat, so long as you're the team of one ;). There's some for up to 4 we could do.

 

Every bullet counts and Hasta La Vista are good for small groups.  They may require exactly 4 though, not sure.  There is always Slasher too.  Hopefully we get more people though! 

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

Link to post
Share on other sites
djw180
Just now, AlCohonez said:

Oh, sorry, I've accepted before checking but don't have any of the cars listed. I'll remove myself from rsvp.

No you're fine, that's just for anyone who wants to use the same car as for Sunday. Just use anything. But they will all be muscle.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.