Whacked Out Wednesdays (GTA & RDR)

JustHatched
JustHatched
Message added by JustHatched

To RSVP for ths event, do so on the calendar by clicking HERE

I should be there, and, if so, I request the same as last time (when I failed to get there in time and was left with the shooting games :P )

Adv. Modes with cars...

• Like 1

No playlist tonight, not enough RSVPs.

I will be on at some point to do some crew challenge laps, invite all to that and take it from there. Probably just an hour or so, or even less if randoms pick something awful.

• Like 1

The usual thing for WoW tonight. Playlist if enough RSVPs, a bit of job hopping if not. Suggestions for jobs welcome if you RSVP or maybe. If it's a playlist I will definitely be including some of our newer creations.

Edited by djw180
  • Like 2

OK, it's looking like we will have enough for a playlist. So already included new-ish / updated  races are

• Winding de Hatch
  • Vinewood Lake Rally
  • Stunt: Alamo Air
  • Knight Moves
  • You fly like old dogs fux
  • maybe a new transform race from me, if I publish it in time

There'll be some combat as well.

Edited by djw180
  • Like 2

If the shop continues to be as slow the rest of the day as it has been this morning I should be able to attend

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

@djw180, since you are hosting my new air race I just wanted to comment that it is locked to Lazers and their is no advantage to using a custom vs stock since the only mods to a custom are color cuz I paid a shit load for a custom lazer and never get to use it so I wanted to throw that out there that being crew blue doesn't make it faster and I want an excuse to fly it...just sayin

• Haha 2

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

7 hours ago, djw180 said:

As usual suggest job if you're coming. What we do depends on the number of RSVPs.

My work schedule is very tame today (so far) so I plan on attending for at least an hour, maybe more.

Can we get a round of double money Hardest Target?

Also do you mind putting in the two jobs our opponents in the head to head chose as their races?  Non contact but I want to practice them with other ghost cars potentially messing up the clear vision:

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/job/gtav/gv6N9RKDQUKzefTfyPboGA

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/job/gtav/4-He9rTaXEWvM2gUkRO9bg

• Like 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

1 hour ago, pete_95973 said:

My work schedule is very tame today (so far) so I plan on attending for at least an hour, maybe more.

Can we get a round of double money Hardest Target?

Also do you mind putting in the two jobs our opponents in the head to head chose as their races?  Non contact but I want to practice them with other ghost cars potentially messing up the clear vision:

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/job/gtav/gv6N9RKDQUKzefTfyPboGA

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/job/gtav/4-He9rTaXEWvM2gUkRO9bg

I'm really not sure about those races Pete. I hate them, really hate them. I doubt I would even complete a lap of the second one, it was in 2 Bros and I could not do the wall ride. I've not done the first but just looking at the picture I don't rate my chances of being able to complete a lap. Normally I would not put anything I can't complete a lap of in playlist incase half the other people have the same problems and we have to quit the playlist. So we'll have to see who is going to be there. I'm assuming your able to do them. What about @Beez?

I've just tried the first one and can not do the helix, as I expected. I really don't understand why anyone likes these sort of jobs. Rock star have given us ready made helix and wall ride props that work. Why do people go and make their own that it seems you have to hit at exactly the right angle or you fall off, like I do every time?

Edited by djw180

1 hour ago, djw180 said:

I'm really not sure about those races Pete. I hate them, really hate them. I doubt I would even complete a lap of the second one, it was in 2 Bros and I could not do the wall ride. I've not done the first but just looking at the picture I don't rate my chances of being able to complete a lap. Normally I would not put anything I can't complete a lap of in playlist incase half the other people have the same problems and we have to quit the playlist. So we'll have to see who is going to be there. I'm assuming your able to do them. What about @Beez?

I've just tried the first one and can not do the helix, as I expected. I really don't understand why anyone likes these sort of jobs. Rock star have given us ready made helix and wall ride props that work. Why do people go and make their own that it seems you have to hit at exactly the right angle or you fall off, like I do every time?

Yeah I have managed to get through it, but I have practiced it for the last couple of days.  No need to add it today.  I am probably ready for the head to head.  I just wanted to do it with other cars on the track to see how much more difficult it is to see.  Haven't had randoms join me yet.  No big deal.

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

Just 3 of us so I could do contact missions and be I’d be happy. Been doing them with randoms with my female character and having a lot of fun.

• 2 weeks later...

Survivals and Simeon's new missions are on bonus $ so the plan for tonight is to do some of those. That means max of 4 people in any session. So if there are more than 4 RSVPs I may make alternative plans. It will be GTA whatever we do.

Also I can be in my Blista before we start, if anyone needs help getting one to spawn.

Edited by djw180
  • Like 1

WoW tonight will be practice for SRL and a couple of runs of the crew challenge. Other jobs can be added depending on RSVPs.

7 minutes ago, pete_95973 said:

As usual I expect to be there for 45-60 mins give or take at the beginning on my lunch break.

OK, I'll see if I can put a couple of non-racing jobs up first. Any adversary modes that will work if there's just the 3 of us? Maybe some form of team combat, so long as you're the team of one ;). There's some for up to 4 we could do.

12 minutes ago, djw180 said:

OK, I'll see if I can put a couple of non-racing jobs up first. Any adversary modes that will work if there's just the 3 of us? Maybe some form of team combat, so long as you're the team of one ;). There's some for up to 4 we could do.

Every bullet counts and Hasta La Vista are good for small groups.  They may require exactly 4 though, not sure.  There is always Slasher too.  Hopefully we get more people though! 

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

Just now, AlCohonez said:

Oh, sorry, I've accepted before checking but don't have any of the cars listed. I'll remove myself from rsvp.

No you're fine, that's just for anyone who wants to use the same car as for Sunday. Just use anything. But they will all be muscle.

• Like 1