Whacked Out Wednesdays (GTA & RDR)

JustHatched
JustHatched
Message added by JustHatched

To RSVP for ths event, do so on the calendar by clicking HERE

41 minutes ago, Lann said:

Sounds great, i will see if we can get the picked jobs from STMT in time.

I noticed there is a contact race event next wednesday hosted by VANS, do WoW have any plans for that day, or should we conspire for a joined evening?

https://www.rockstarsocialclub.net/forums/topic/616-real-life-tracks-night-part-iv/

That sounds a good idea for next week Lann.

Just need to make sure everyone signs up on RSSC.net and reads the rules.

• Like 1

I am sorry but i think i was a bit quick in suggesting to join the event. Its limited to 16 and with the people signed up and the VANS regulars there are likely limited spots available. Sorry @djw180

4 minutes ago, Lann said:

I am sorry but i think i was a bit quick in suggesting to join the event. Its limited to 16 and with the people signed up and the VANS regulars there are likely limited spots available. Sorry @djw180

I think with only 6 signed up so far it should be fine, but of course it will be up to Chubb.

Just now, djw180 said:

I think with only 6 signed up so far it should be fine, but of course it will be up to Chubb.

Yea, he mentioned 10 vansters. I will back out and see how it goes with the numbers. Maybe a WoW would be easier.

Update, one dropout. Five spots open for some contact racing in specific sports on Wednesday 19:00 utc. 

https://www.rockstarsocialclub.net/forums/forum/27-events/

Driver 01 Chubb (Comet Retro)

Driver 02 Trashbags (Schafter V12)

Driver 03 Spinnaker (Verlierer)

Driver 04 Ajbns87 (Elegy Retro Custom)

Driver 05 Paulie (Feltzer)

Driver 06 Lann (Seven-70)

Driver 07 DJW (Sultan)

Driver 08 DoubleG (9F)

Driver 09 Stappen (Swartzer)

Driver 10 Marc (Jester RC)

Driver 11 SmaschCrash (Schlagen GT)

Driver 12 Real JC (Jester)

Driver 13 SkyeDave (Jester Classic)

Driver 14 Mulder (8F Drafter)

Driver 15 Protocawl (Spectre)

Now WoW this week, instead some of use are joining this racing event

https://www.rockstarsocialclub.net/forums/topic/616-real-life-tracks-night-part-iv/

If you want to take part please read the details, rules etc there and sign up there.

Note that it starts 1 hour earlier than WoW would normally start.

Edited by djw180
  • Thanks 1

On 9/15/2019 at 8:35 AM, Lann said:

Update, one dropout. Five spots open for some contact racing in specific sports on Wednesday 19:00 utc. 

https://www.rockstarsocialclub.net/forums/forum/27-events/

Driver 01 Chubb (Comet Retro)

Driver 02 Trashbags (Schafter V12)

Driver 03 Spinnaker (Verlierer)

Driver 04 Ajbns87 (Elegy Retro Custom)

Driver 05 Paulie (Feltzer)

Driver 06 Lann (Seven-70)

Driver 07 DJW (Sultan)

Driver 08 DoubleG (9F)

Driver 09 Stappen (Swartzer)

Driver 10 Marc (Jester RC)

Driver 11 SmaschCrash (Schlagen GT)

Driver 12 Real JC (Jester)

Driver 13 SkyeDave (Jester Classic)

Driver 14 Mulder (8F Drafter)

Driver 15 Protocawl (Spectre)

This looks cool. 

Dodgeservice.png

On 9/19/2019 at 8:31 PM, djw180 said:

I won't be able to host WoW next week. Anyone want to step in? Maybe it could be a good time for a H2H practice?

I would like to host a mixed playlist with the jobs from the upcoming crew battle, might add a extra lap for practice. Hope to get some company!

• Thanks 1

I may not be able to host anything this week, again! Annoying, but I've just started a new job today and there's a company evening out this Wednesday. I can't really not go to this in my first week. It should be just be done in time for me to be home to host something but I don't know if it might overun or they usually go for drinks afterwards.

So if someone else wants to host please do. My plan was going to be to do some of the new Survivals. If no one else can host then if / when I get online I just job hop survivals inviting crew only. If there are more than 4 RSVPs then something else can be made up on the night.

• Like 2

I have a short playlist that I didn’t use for last weeks 2Bros because the Manhunt went long. We can do that or some of the new survivals. I will be online before the normal start time and I will post up in the shout box. 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Beez said:

I have a short playlist that I didn’t use for last weeks 2Bros because the Manhunt went long. We can do that or some of the new survivals. I will be online before the normal start time and I will post up in the shout box. 

Count my ass in!!! Survivals or whatever!!! I should be leaving work early since I have to work Saturday. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, djw180 said:

Usual thing tonight, exact PL dependant on RSVPs and maybes. Will include crew challenge and probably H2H races.

I have a conflict with work at start time but I will probably join 30-40 mins after the playlist starts.

• Confused 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

1 hour ago, pete_95973 said:

I have a conflict with work at start time but I will probably join 30-40 mins after the playlist starts.

You have a conflict with work?  Funny, me too!!! I am constantly conflicting with work, he wants more of me and I want less of him!!!! :D

• Haha 1