Whacked Out Wednesdays (GTA & RDR)

JustHatched
JustHatched
Message added by JustHatched

To RSVP for ths event, do so on the calendar by clicking HERE

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I won't be able to host next week, 22nd June, as I'm away all week.

So anyone else want to guest host please do.

Tonight will be a PL is enough or job hopping whatever adv mode is 2x$.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, djw180 said:

@pete_95973 @omarcomin71 @Crawford1872 @Beez

Sorry, I can not host today. Really busy at work and I need log into systems out of hours when they are not being used much - because they are too slow in normal working hours!

Damn!  This was gonna be my first WOW in weeks.  I play WOW during my work day, kind of on my lunch break so I cannot host even though I can often stay the whole time.  I am kind on call and could have to leave immediately at any time.  I hope someone else can host.

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

• 2 months later...

I won't be able to host next week (12th Oct) and maybe not the week after (19th Oct, not sure yet, probably won't know till a day or two before). So any one wanting to guest host, please do.

Tonight, is on as usual, not thought of a theme yet.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Again unfortunately I am unlikely to be hosting this Wednesday (2nd Nov). Currently looking after my Mum whilst my Dad is in hospital (nothing too serious, but unlikely to be back by Wednesday).

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, djw180 said:

Again requests for tonight's PL?

Make sure there’s some tracks that go left right left right then left then right please

• Haha 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

XBDX 10th Anniversary Whacky Races - 31st Jan, 21:00 UK time.

As part of the crew's 10th birthday celebrations this will be a playlist of races only using vehicles that were in the game when the crew was formed, i.e. the original GTA online vehicles.

10 races in different classes, plus the crew challenge (yet to be released) which will be some form of transform race also just featuring original GTAO vehicles.

• 5 races will be locked to a single stock vehicle
  • 5 races will be in customs but you can only choose from the originals, details below.
    • All but one of these you have a choice.
    • I'll give examples of the most likely you can select from, but where there is a choice feel free to pick any original vehicle.
    • Details of which were the original vehicles can be found here, https://www.gtabase.com/grand-theft-auto-v/vehicles/#sort=attr.ct3.frontend_value&sortdir=desc&page=1, and no doubt other sources.
      • Just look on the last page for each class, at those not labelled with a specific update.
      • I think these are basically what you can find in free-roam, but I am not 100% sure on that
    • They may only be modified at LS customs
      • no Bennys nor HWS mods, no special versions of these that came with one of the many updates
    • We will do these in GTA mode so people without one of the right vehicles can get one from another player
      • GTA for this reason only, no weapons to be used.

The 5 customs races will be in

• Supers; Cheetah only, since it is the crew car.
  • Sports; e.g. Ellegy RH8, Feltzer, Banshee
  • Muscles; e.g. original versions of Dominator, Gauntlet, Sabre Turbo, Ruiner
  • Coupes; e.g. Zion, Felon, Exemplar
  • Motorbikes; e.g. Akuma, Bati
Edited by djw180
  • Like 7

Bigger list of custom cars for tonight

Can only be modded at LS Customs, no Bennys, HSW etc versions

• Supers : Cheetah
  • Sports: Normal, original versions of 9F, Banshee, Buffolo, Carbonazaire, Comet, Coquette, Ellegy RH8, Feltzer, Fusilade, Futo, Penumbra, Rapid GT, Schwartzer, Sultan, Surano
  • Muscle: Normal, original versions of Bucaneer, Dominator, Gauntlet, Hotknife, Phoenix, Picador, Ruiner, Sabre Turbo, Vigero
  • Coupes: Normal, original versions Cognoscenti (Cabrio OK), Exemplar, F620, Felon (GT OK) , Jackal, Oracle, Sentinel (XS OK), Zion (Cabrio OK)

Hey guys ! 

Planning to join but won't be there before 9.45pm at best.

Will join you midway I guess.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Unless someone wants to guest host, there'll be no WoW this wee, 14th Feb. I can't host.

Edited by djw180