Whacked Out Wednesdays (GTA & RDR)

JustHatched
JustHatched
Message added by JustHatched

To RSVP for ths event, do so on the calendar by clicking HERE

Event Title: Whacked Out Wednesdays (GTA & RDR)
Calendar: Public Events Calendar

Event Host: @djw180
Game: GTA & RDR2 

Platform: PS4
Event Start Time: Wednesday, 9:00pm GMT/UTC
(Wednesday, 4:00pm EDT / Wednesday, 9:00pm BDT / Thursday, 6:00am AEST)
Reoccurring: Weekly - The 2nd post will be kept updated with the schedule for the next few weeks.

This playlist is open for any crew member to host a one off playlist or event in GTA, RDR2 or any other game enough crew members may be playing, at the scheduled time. If you would like to try hosting or have done it before but can't commit to a regular playlist, simply let DJ know what your would like to do and which date and we can slot you into the upcoming schedule

Calender, to rsvp:

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Host schedule for the next few weeks

Starts 9pm UK time

that is 21:00 BST (20:00 UTC) currently

There is currently no formal schedule for WoW.  Playlists will be based on number of RSVPs and may not happen at all now most are playing other games.

If there are at least 4 RSVPs by about 2 hours before the start I will definitely organise something. I will post what is planned at the end of this thread each week.

It will be GTA only until we can make playlists in RDR2 online or there is something new that is easy to do as a group. If there is something you'd like to do in RDR then do please feel free to suggest it here. But of course there would need to be some minimum number of other people wanting to do the same to make it viable.

GTA playlists will be more racing orientated, probably using R* races on double $ to try and draw in Randoms when possible, but always trying to include XDBX creations as well

Don't forget this Wednesday time slot is available for anyone who wants to host a one off event, GTAO or RDR2 (or any other game that enough of us have). Just let me know a week or two in advance if you would like to host something.

Any organised events happening in this time slot will be listed below.

Edited by djw180
  • Like 2

• 2 years later...

The plan for tonight's WoW is to try the new Arena War jobs. I have not done any of these yet so have no idea what they are like. I assume you don't have to have any of the specially updated cars. If enough RSVPs we can try this on our own, otherwise we can invite or join with randoms. More details later depending on RSVPs.

• Like 2

Tomorrow is the first RDR WoW. What Lime did last Friday worked well so my plan is to do something similar. We'll start off with everyone in a posse and do so some stranger missions then when we've had enough of that enter race or showdown series. Should there be more than 8 of us then we'll have  2 posses. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure if anything will be happening later, we have guests for boxing day. I'd like to do some racing in GTA if the snow is still here.

Update: the snow has gone, so if this happens it will just be some races not in the snow.

Edited by djw180

Unfortunately I had a family emergency and wasn't able to attend. Uh, also I'm unsure where to announce that it's pretty bad and will be out for a few weeks.

• Sad 1

22 hours ago, Schema_Slix said:

Unfortunately I had a family emergency and wasn't able to attend. Uh, also I'm unsure where to announce that it's pretty bad and will be out for a few weeks.

I hope things are ok, we will be here. Take care of the real stuff!

13 hours ago, Lann said:

From last night.

EdxOBRIiHEuxIcE0f2jGiw_0_0.jpg

9UTgvsx55kmVhju0dWYkCA_0_0.jpg

BkE9ZoaKuECuP6EZqN0w6w_0_0.jpg

Lann, you should post these on GTAforums, let people see we're still active in GTA. I particularly like the 2nd one :)

• Like 2

WoW is in RDR tonight. We'll make a posse and do some stranger missions for a while. When we've had enough of that join a showdown or race series. 

• Like 2

Lann,

Apologies, I am not overly familiar with recognising peoples characters yet, but I am guessing in picture 2, the guy with the massive lead is you, which leads me to my question, how did you get so far in front, that must be like the first corner or so of that race ( I know these things because I am still keeping up at that stage :) )

Nice photos mate

7 hours ago, Aggaran said:

Lann,

Apologies, I am not overly familiar with recognising peoples characters yet, but I am guessing in picture 2, the guy with the massive lead is you, which leads me to my question, how did you get so far in front, that must be like the first corner or so of that race ( I know these things because I am still keeping up at that stage :) )

Nice photos mate

EDIT: Oh yeah, it's Ally, not Lann

It's not really that far ahead, only like 2-3 bike lengths, and if I remember correctly, I got past everyone by the end of that long roundabout turn (Lann Ally went really wide). It was just a lot of contact and Lann Ally probably got away from the rubbin' on the starting straight, whereas I got away unscathed from the rubbin' going on around that long turn. :D

Edited by Protocawl

6 hours ago, Aggaran said:

Lann,

Nice photos mate

3 hours ago, Protocawl said:

It's not really that far ahead, only like 2-3 bike lengths, and if I remember correctly, I got past everyone by the end of that long roundabout turn (Lann went really wide). It was just a lot of contact and Lann probably got away from the rubbin' on the starting straight, whereas I got away unscathed from the rubbin' going on around that long turn. :D

@Protocawl is right, there were alot of contact and the guy in the pic (not me, i am the snowman)  @Crawford1872 also started up front.

18 hours ago, Aggaran said:

Lann,

Nice photos mate

As others have said I started at the front and avoided the clusterfuck behind. Pure luck and nothing else my friend :)

Date of Event: Wednesday, January 23

Time of Event in UTC: 9pm (usual WoW timeslot)

Does Event Repeat: No

Event Host: @Con

Amount of Players Allowed: 16

Special Rules for Event: Wear something crew blue or blue. 

Description of Event: Mixed playlist mostly featuring XDBX creations. If you are planning to attend and would like to suggest a job(s), I encourage you to submit. 

Edited by Con
  • Like 1