Whacked Out Wednesdays (GTA & RDR)

JustHatched
JustHatched
Message added by JustHatched

To RSVP for ths event, do so on the calendar by clicking HERE

Apart from the crew challenge track. That is hotrings only, you'll have to use a stock if you don't have a custom, but  it's not the sort of track where that makes too much difference, more about not crashing than going too fast.

Usual thing tonight. Playlist jobs dependent upon RSVPs. Likely to be mainly racing based.

It will include the current crew challenge track (Hotring Sabre only) and GTAV TT track (just to see the track, times won't count as they have to be done solo).

Combat jobs if we have at least 4.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, djw180 said:

Usual thing tonight. Playlist jobs dependent upon RSVPs. Likely to be mainly racing based.

It will include the current crew challenge track (Hotring Sabre only) and GTAV TT track (just to see the track, times won't count as they have to be done solo).

Combat jobs if we have at least 4.

If we run the TT non contact we can use the times.

43 minutes ago, Spinnaker1981 said:

DJ, if I can send you the links can you include SRL tracks (and maybe 1 more)?

I have the SRL tracks already. I was trying to avoid those as I don't want this turning into just a SRL practice. We could do one of them I guess.

What was your other track?

46 minutes ago, Lann said:

If we run the TT non contact we can use the times.

Is doubleg OK with that no matter who is there? 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, djw180 said:

I cant say for sure, but i would be very surprised if he did not trust us as a crew no matter who is on the list.

26 minutes ago, djw180 said:

Asked, no problem, he asked for a screenshot of the times so he could pull them to the scores.

8 minutes ago, RammsteinDUDE said:

I'm not sure if i can join tonight, I might join halfway through if that is possible.

that's fine

• Thanks 1

The usual mix of races & combat jobs tonight, what exactly we do depends on RSVPs. One of the SRL and the GTA TT tracks will be included. We can do a couple of R* (T)DMs that can count for the crew challenge and the double $ adversary modes.

2 hours ago, djw180 said:

The usual thing for tonight. 4 or more RSVPs and I'll do a mixed PL, otherwise mainly racing.

Cool. From early indications, I will be leaving work early and will join today. Let’s hope we get a nice turn out. Woooo

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Mixed GTA playlist tonight. Probably going to maximum 8 players but I'm happy to change jobs if we have more than 8 RSVPs. I already have the races sorted; mainly new crew jobs, or at least ones I have never done before, but please do make requests for other types of job.

• Like 1

@djw180 I will be in a meeting that is scheduled to go right until 1pm my time (start of playlist).  So if it does not end exactly on time I could be a little bit late.  But I will be there as soon as the meeting is over.

Edited by pete2581
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497