Whacked Out Wednesdays (GTA & RDR)

JustHatched
JustHatched
Message added by JustHatched

To RSVP for ths event, do so on the calendar by clicking HERE

I'll be including this week's SRL tracks. Lann will be publishing the cars for that later. It will be mid-range sedans. If you're not in SRL or want to try something different then pick any custom sedan other than any form of the Schafter. And I guess if you don' t have anything else then a stock Schafter V12 is probably OK?

• Like 1

Unless someone else wants to host things the next WoW will be on 3rd April as I am on holiday (Caribbean Cruise :) ) from next Thursday till the end of the month. Who knows, we may actually have something new to do in RDR by then, but I'm not holding much hope of being able to do RDR playlists any time soon.

Edited by djw180

I can confirm that I will be able to host on the 20th.

The PL will be mostly races with probably a few surprise non-race jobs in there. I'll have a yet-to-be-published brand-new race of mine in there, possibly some or all of next week's SRL races (if they're announced by that time), a few of the newest crew creations and a couple of my favourite stunting stunt tracks as well. There might be an air, sea and/or GTA race on the list, too.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

There will be races, the four races from the fifth and final round of SRL in Supers, and we will try @The_Lady_A track Up Down Round Around v2 in Supers. The crew challenge tracks will be featured along with the Time Trials. Thats 8 races, i will add some other jobs to mix it up depending numbers.

21:00 UTC

Get in!

• Like 1

If less than 6 it will be all races, if more than 15 ;) i will add 25 min of Team gfred.  If only me, i will hotlap the TT for two hours and stream it.

Edited by Lann

WoW tonight will be a mainly race playlist starting with R* double money jobs to try and get randoms in. I'll include other types of job depending on RSVPs. Do feel free to make requests.

Also note if you are outside Europe the start time may be different to previous weeks as we have switched to day light saving time. Check the countdown timer, it should show the correct start time for your timezone.

5 RSVPs and 1 maybe so we can fit in something other than races. Any requests?

@Schumi6581 @Spinnaker1981 @Lann @Beez @DavidCore89

Maybe one or two DMs (not TDMs unless we get even numbers or a few more players)?

Some adversary modes? I've not done a Slasher for a while.

I'm happy to put one or two things in for H2H practice.

Edited by djw180

3 hours ago, djw180 said:

5 RSVPs and 1 maybe so we can fit in something other than races. Any requests?

@Schumi6581 @Spinnaker1981 @Lann @Beez @DavidCore89

Maybe one or two DMs (not TDMs unless we get even numbers or a few more players)?

Some adversary modes? I've not done a Slasher for a while.

I'm happy to put one or two things in for H2H practice.

Give me something to shoot at, too much racing lately ?

• Like 1

I have a meeting right when this starts.  Should run 45-60 mins.  May join when the meeting is over if there is room.

• Like 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

Usual thing for WoW tonight. GTA, mainly races unless you ask for something else. So if your RSVPing or Maybeing do please make a request for any type of job.